Overpriced Meds

I am in the ithaca area and am in desperate need of fair priced meds.400 an oz! r u kidding me how do these ppl sleep, its not that i want to get stoned, i need medication! anyone in the central michigan area with decent priced meds can email me mamajoyvkja@yahoo.com I am a cardholder

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am in the ithaca area and am in desperate need of fair priced meds.400 an oz! r u kidding me how do these ppl sleep, its not that i want to get stoned, i need medication! anyone in the central michigan area with decent priced meds can email me mamajoyvkja@yahoo.com I am a cardholder

Do you happen to have a caregiver? Or are you in between grows?

Guest jburnsrubr

some really compassionate people might get down around 300, but thats the going rate for high end meds. maybee when we start seeing massive outdoor crops and a 2 month flooded market season then itll get around 250 a zip. other than that you are not getting medical grade.

Compassionate ppl getting down to 300.plz.I have been smoking for over 25 yrs, and have recently had the best strains in the world and ya know what the thai weed, true skunk bud, back in the mid 80's was just as good as ANY strain i have had.white widow, northern lights mau waui,chemdog, ak,blueberry etc included peace yall

some really compassionate people might get down around 300, but thats the going rate for high end meds. maybee when we start seeing massive outdoor crops and a 2 month flooded market season then itll get around 250 a zip. other than that you are not getting medical grade.

Caregivers can sell their meds cheaper they just use every excuse in the world to keep their prices high like oh "what if" i get raided then i have to hire a lawyer yadda yadda yadda while i guess it is something you need to factor into your bizness but these grifters selling their wares for $20 a gram need to be tarred and feathered.

I get mine at 180 an ounce.Dank strains that are grown organic and are high grade medical marijuana. My buddy who is a patient gets flame sour diesel for 200 an oz, with 1 oz a month for free(from his caregiver). So lets say he was getting 2 oz`s a month, that would cost 100 dollars each( 1 free oz plus 200 for another) Its the flame, super stinky super yummy, and at a legit price. You just have to shop around, and 300 an oz is not compassion no matter what excuses you tag onto it.

Guest jburnsrubr

im not gonna argue. thats a good hookup. someone talkin all that need to put the poster on it. i just realised this website is censoring typed words. im out delete my account,

I feel bad for someone having to pay so much. Nothing against caregivers, but I think any patient that is able to grow for themselves, should grow.

I run mostly Kush and Chemo, and the last harvest of dank cost me about $38/oz. My goal is $35/oz. Just like the old days.

A pic below of an Kush clone a few days from harvest. Just as dank as the stuff for 3 and 4 bills. I'm figuring that's about $40 worth. But what do I know. B)

Peace.

post-131-12716322294075_thumb.jpg

Going rate around here from the street is 120 an oz. Until I get to where I can grow my own, get a few strains to try, that's all I can do. It sucks that people charge so much, not so much compassion imho, but hey, it's a free country right? I am so truly sorry you are having to pay just as much as someone with no insurance going to rite aid. Sad, actually, but Karma has a way of coming around, for good or bad. Best to just find someone else who is not so pricey with something God gave us to share.

I feel bad for someone having to pay so much. Nothing against caregivers, but I think any patient that is able to grow for themselves, should grow.

I run mostly Kush and Chemo, and the last harvest of dank cost me about $38/oz. My goal is $35/oz. Just like the old days.

A pic below of an Kush clone a few days from harvest. Just as dank as the stuff for 3 and 4 bills. I'm figuring that's about $40 worth. But what do I know. B)

Peace.

Dude you are alright. Got any to spare??

Peace.

DIZANM, that looks like some DANK. Well done!

So let me get this straight ,if you charge over 200 hundred your somehow less compassionate then the next man .LOL you CFL gangsters kill me ,you think that you can go out and buy a 40 dollar pack of seeds and now you can judge others ? GET REAL .I have years invested in this NOT MONTHS ,done gave away more MMJ then most of you clowns smoked in your lifetime and by the looks of theses pics on this site you 30 watt g's have a long way to go ..So don't tell me about compassion, where was your compassion 2 years ago ? now all of a sudden your FLORANCE NIGHTINGALE LOL

I will let y'all get back to the Medical Marijuana Entitlement Program

So let me get this straight ,if you charge over 200 hundred your somehow less compassionate then the next man .LOL you CFL gangsters kill me ,you think that you can go out and buy a 40 dollar pack of seeds and now you can judge others ? GET REAL .I have years invested in this NOT MONTHS ,done gave away more MMJ then most of you clowns smoked in your lifetime and by the looks of theses pics on this site you 30 watt g's have a long way to go ..So don't tell me about compassion, where was your compassion 2 years ago ? now all of a sudden your FLORANCE NIGHTINGALE LOL

Calling people "cfl gangsters" , saying "get real" , childish names like " clown", insulting peoples grow pictures, calling people "florance nightinggale" and then ending with a " medical marijuana entitlement program" REALLY SHOWS YOUR COMPASSION lol....you showed alot of class.Specially since you found a way to fit all that compassion of yours :rolleyes: into one paragraph.

Explain to me how people who sell it at 350 an oz have more compassion then people who sell it at 180 an oz?

popcornic3ba6.gif

First of all PRICE is between caregiver and patient ,who know what factors when into producing that 350 MMJ ....IF YOU DONT LIKE IT GROW YOUR OWN ..better yet instead of standing on your soap box passing judgment on people

Why aren't you out giving it away ,to a lot of people 180 oz is to much....

So what your saying is since your an established longtime grower this gives you the right to enforce black market prices in a legal medical marijuana market?

Theres plenty of guys and gals with COMPASSION who dont need to bend over the sick and dying so go ahead and sell your medicine for whatever you please bleed the poor suckers desperate enough to deal with you to death no skin off my nose but remember karmas alive and kicking what you do in life comes back to ya tenfold .

Peace.

Lookin' good Kevin. ;)

Maybe you should read my post over PREACH ..I didnt condone 350 oz I said that if you charge over 200 how are you you any less compassionate than the guy that charges 180....not every card holder is poor is dyeing .....like i said before I have given away more mmj than you and king diamond have smoked in your lifetime with out the guilt trip..

and yes my experience allows me to charge what I think is necessary,not some hack who hasn't even figured out how to clone yet.So you guys stick with your highgrade seeds, lol and your cfls in the end I will keep doing MY THING

Maybe you should read my post over PREACH ..I didnt condone 350 oz I said that if you charge over 200 how are you you any less compassionate than the guy that charges 180....not every card holder is poor is dyeing .....like i said before I have given away more mmj than you and king diamond have smoked in your lifetime with out the guilt trip..

and yes my experience allows me to charge what I think is necessary,not some hack who hasn't even figured out how to clone yet.So you guys stick with your highgrade seeds, lol and your cfls in the end I will keep doing MY THING

The person who charges 180 is more compassionate because they take less profit to make their product more affordable for their patients. Its not hard to figure out . Keep doing " your thing"

Your a real credit to the website mr raythat throwing in my lack of skills in cloning and my high brade seeds .com comment in there must make you feel like a true weed god right ?

To me and apparently others you look like a greedy money driving snake so go ahead and poke and jab at me all you like its not going to make you appear to be anything but the glorified jerk your making yourself out to be by talking down to others. ;)

We've had extensive threads in the past on this matter.

It will never be resolved.

It takes all kinds in this world.

For those who are getting good rates, be thankful, for those that are not, i am sorry.

Its one more reason why it should be fully legalized, high priced meds are a product of prohibition.

Do not feed the trolls.

TFB

We've had extensive threads in the past on this matter.

It will never be resolved.

It takes all kinds in this world.

For those who are getting good rates, be thankful, for those that are not, i am sorry.

Its one more reason why it should be fully legalized, high priced meds are a product of prohibition.

Do not feed the trolls.

TFB

I agree 100% TFB when this new site was opened i had hoped to see the beating the dead horse emoticon which would be very appropriate for this subject. B)

if u think u can grow quilty meds and still sell it for less than $200 oz i would love to see it because i can tell u now that in the area im from i havent found it yet even with my grow witch is not big and no its not cfls i cant see selling any of my meds for less than $250.00 and oz so if your getting it for that price more power to u because i just cant see how its being done and iv been doing this for a long time so i would be very cautious as too what u are getting for tha kind of price

Archived