Blueberry Day 47

Looks real good bro. Well done. I'm just finishing up a local blueberry-47 cross. Was good meds. Branched from seed without topping. Deformed looking when young, but normal looking when matured. Buds were a little airy but sticky as flypaper and coated in silver blue. Not a big yield. Real nice taste. A bit of fruit and fuel. Wish I had more.

Peace.

very nice,,how much longer do you think before shes ready to take down? peace all..zb

There was a discussion in a seperate thread discussing this strain most say take her around week 8 while kevin said he took his at 60 days so im torn shes sitting at 90% cloudy trichomes which i prefer but but all the hairs have not retracted to the buds so im looking at least another week but im sure by her smell that it will be well worth the wait . :)

There was a discussion in a seperate thread discussing this strain most say take her around week 8 while kevin said he took his at 60 days so im torn shes sitting at 90% cloudy trichomes which i prefer but but all the hairs have not retracted to the buds so im looking at least another week but im sure by her smell that it will be well worth the wait . :)

I once read a quote from Soma which said something like, '...when you think a plant is ready to cut, wait another week'.

Looks good. Will be worth the wait.

She looks great, was yours nutrient sensitive?

Not the actual plants that came from seed but ive been having a hell of a time with the clones from this girl they became over nuted by the ocean forest alone with burnt faded leaves. :(

Im hoping in a week or two they will recover and be ready to replace their mother in the flower room. :)

Not the actual plants that came from seed but ive been having a hell of a time with the clones from this girl they became over nuted by the ocean forest alone with burnt faded leaves. :(

Im hoping in a week or two they will recover and be ready to replace their mother in the flower room. :)

I had the same exact issue, seed plants grew fine, but the clones are very sensitive, I have to use my nutrients at half the strength on blueberry vs other varieties.

I had the same exact issue, seed plants grew fine, but the clones are very sensitive, I have to use my nutrients at half the strength on blueberry vs other varieties.

Well i took 3 clones from her then i recieved 5 clones from my caregiver brother some kali mist ak47 and big bud those clones are getting nice and bushy under the t-5 but my blueberry clones look like dwarfs in comparison .

Blueberry #1

img00290.jpg

Bluberry #2

img00289n.jpg

Kali mist

img0028600001.jpg

Ak47

img00288f.jpg

patience my friend,,those last few days..you wonder..should i or shouldn't i..lol..good luck..zb

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived