Need Your Grow Questions Answered? Come On In!

Grow Thread

Why does every fricking bean I put in the soil pop? and what am I going to do with all of my overage? wink.gif

You gotta plant them deeper and over water them heavily, make sure you PH levels are maintained between 8.3-9.1 that should lower your average quite a bit, and if something pops in those conditions it will be the most resilient strain in the world.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You gotta plant them deeper and over water them heavily, make sure you PH levels are maintained between 8.3-9.1 that should lower your average quite a bit, and if something pops in those conditions it will be the most resilient strain in the world.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

LMAO!!.......... and try soaking half of your beans in 100% bleach before planting too :) this is guaranteed to minimize your germination numbers by 50%

LMAO!!.......... and try soaking half of your beans in 100% bleach before planting too smile.gif this is guaranteed to minimize your germination numbers by 50%

in all honesty i was hanging in my camper and peeing in a bucket, and poured about a gallon of pee pee on them. so when they are ready to use, i think ill call them fireworks/phaquetoo! or my little jimmy's! tongue.gif

OK built my first bubbletote today and I'll I need now is a two good indica strains and some hydroton and I'm on my way, Thanks bubblegrower!!!

GREAT TO HEAR!! did ya have any probs building it?? please, if anything was confusing let me know so i can fix it for the next person ;)

good luck with the clones/beans. i can't help ya', but there may be folks out there who can.

I am real worried about the clones i got.. the roots started were very thin like fiberglass and a couple didnt have hardly any thin roots... but hopefully they were started and I can get them growing in my bubble buckets... i guess i should have taken pics?

this is by no means set in stone, but usually it takes the roots 2-3 days to adapt to the different medium. then after another 2-3 days you should have roots coming out of the net pots. IF all went well. :) and pics are always good. i have thousands of old pics. they are such a great reference to have. a needed addition to any great journal ;)

Hmmm... I think you may have inspired me. How much do you think that would cost in nutrients? :lol:

HUGE NUTES = HUGE PLANTS.

dude, i can't even begin to imagine what i could do outdoors with bubbledrums. my mind has been going 100mph all day over this. i have built it 5 different ways in my head already :)

maybe someday :)

Lucas (8-16) for 55 gallons:

micro - 440ml

bloom - 880ml

only about $22.50 in nutes to fill it initially.

HUGE NUTES = HUGE PLANTS.

dude, i can't even begin to imagine what i could do outdoors with bubbledrums. my mind has been going 100mph all day over this. i have built it 5 different ways in my head already :)

maybe someday :)

Lucas (8-16) for 55 gallons:

micro - 440ml

bloom - 880ml

only about $22.50 in nutes to fill it initially.

Hmmmm, I'm trying to figure out how I can do a cathedral ceiling mod on the house I'm hopefully picking up :lol: If I were to go outdoor I would just get a 3' deep pool and use a 55gal drum for a net pot ;)

Hmmmm, I'm trying to figure out how I can do a cathedral ceiling mod on the house I'm hopefully picking up :lol: If I were to go outdoor I would just get a 3' deep pool and use a 55gal drum for a net pot ;)

hmmmmmm. taking it one step further? i like that :D

55 gallon net pot. i will NEVER stop laughing over that thought. :lol:

hmmmmmm. taking it one step further? i like that :D

55 gallon net pot. i will NEVER stop laughing over that thought. :lol:

What about a 3ft' pool for a net pot placed in a lake? :):lol: If I ever own an abundance of property I'm going to build a pond w/ the world largest air stone hahaha!