Need Your Grow Questions Answered? Come On In!

Grow Thread

i have done so much novice breeding over the years. so many "new" strains. i have never named one though. i just have a simple number system.

Speaking of which, do you have any beans of the white widow hybrid you tweaked for ever? I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a few of those, how quick did you say it finished ~50 days?

Speaking of which, do you have any beans of the white widow hybrid you tweaked for ever? I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a few of those, how quick did you say it finished ~50 days?

yeah i have tons of beans. some stable and some not. with the exception of a HUGE bag of indica mix reg beans, i will be holding onto all my seeds. if i am ever in the position to have another 30 plant breeding room i still have work to do :) those beans have become my lifes work.

once i get going, i will have clones for everybody though. i will be cutting 4 times a month so there will be plenty to go around ;)

1st strains to be announced soon i hope!! anybody know if one of the 3 workers will take a bribe to get me my card quicker? :)

i have a few diff widow strains. most are 50-60 days. a couple of the REAL good ones are 65-70. nothing i could do about that............ yet anyways :)

darn :lol: Yeah I'm still playing with designs and setups in my head, got bored and started playing with cad designing room setups and how I could most efficiently set up a 10x10 room to have a mother tent, veg area and flower area seperate, or if I should keep mothers and veg plants together, or a million other possibilities. :lol:

Jipo, I also have a 10 x 10 that I am converting to a grow room. If you would like to share any plans or ideas I would appreciate them as I am trying to do as much research as possible before I commit the bulk of my funds. I know there are ideas out there but I have read some of your posts and would love to know what you are thinking of doing.

Jipo, I also have a 10 x 10 that I am converting to a grow room. If you would like to share any plans or ideas I would appreciate them as I am trying to do as much research as possible before I commit the bulk of my funds. I know there are ideas out there but I have read some of your posts and would love to know what you are thinking of doing.

whatcha trying to fit in there bish?

you gonna be online for a minute bish? i will dig up a basic 10 x 10 diagram for ya. how many plants?

med_gallery_13801_60_9445.jpg

med_gallery_13801_60_53410.jpg

the top pic is a basic diagram if you used wood and panda film to divide the room, and the 2nd pic is obviously using grow tents. there are a million diff light combos you could use, but thats why we call them "basic diagrams" :)

oh wow, ok. well you have about a million options with that room then :) 6 plants in 100sq.ft.? do whatever you want :) here is something i came up with a week or so ago for a 12 plant perpetual grow harvesting 1-2 ounces every 9 days:

12 PLANT PERPETUAL BEDROOM GROW

so you wanna turn an extra bedroom into a grow room. 12 plant limit..... perpetual....... harvesting 1-2 ounces about every 9 days i figure. with our limitations, a mother or 2 is possible, but i would pick good strains, cause you gonna be smoking a lot of it :) depends on your preference. too bad we can't have more mothers :)

ok....... you gonna have to build a cab or something for the mom and clones. nothing extravagant.... just something with a few cfl's in it to get clones rooted and to keep mom kinda small. if you dont want to build a cab, i guess you could just use the 600w MH for moms, clones, and veg....... just make sure moms and clones are pretty far away from the light. whatever you want, but i would use the tent for flowering and the rest of the open space for veg/clones/mothers

so we have 2 moms.... 2 plants down, 10 to go. im seeing 6 in flower at all times.

lets cut it into 9 day segments. if 12 weeks is 84 days, lets make ten 9-day segments......... equals 90 days. good cycle time.

2 mothers (numbered #1 and #2 in diagram below) and then:

1-8 new clone cutting being rooted #3

9-17 one plant in veg #4

18-27 one plant in veg #5

28-36 one plant in veg #6

37-45 one plant freshly moved to the flower room #7

46-54 one plant in the 2 week stretch #8

55-63 one plant just over 2 week stretch and blooming #9

64-72 one plant packing on weight #10

73-81 one plant finishing weight packing #11

82-90 one plant in flush #12

i think thats 12 :) every 9 days you would be harvesting one plant, and cutting a new clone off the mothers. switching mothers every other 9 days. yup, so every 9th day a plant moves up in the order until finish. this is once again, assuming about a 12.5 week cycle.

so under your 600w MH you would have the 2 mothers, one freshly rooted clone, and 3 plants at various stages of veg state. thats 6 plants.

and then in the flower tent, there are another 6 plants 9 days apart. plant one is just entering the tent, and plant 6 is on its way to the chopping block.

the veg/clone area could either be a grow tent or a wood/panda film room.

Wow BG, do you ever sleep!! How fast was that response!! Thanks bud. I don't understand all of what you say here, but I will spend time digesting this info. and then I am sure to have more questions. You will have a high degree of progression through the universal dimensions based on your good efforts to help others in this realm.