Need Your Grow Questions Answered? Come On In!

Grow Thread

Can do. Sounds very encouraging. My wife loves the Paint the Bedroom idea, even though she loses the room for the near future at least.

I wish we could get a group together for a cookout or camping or canoeing or something. Maybe it wouldn't work. Too many politics and weird considerations.

I wish we could get a group together for a cookout or camping or canoeing or something. Maybe it wouldn't work. Too many politics and weird considerations.

yeah thats kinda how i felt when i first moved here a month ago. some way (besides a c.c. because i'm not hard-carded yet and dont like the bullcrap) that i could meet folks. and since i'm going to be taking on patients very soon, meeting people was important. but as you said........ too weird in some cases. so i decided to start sharing some of my experiences in the form of a help thread to meet folks and find needy patients. seemed to have worked well :) but still no cookout!!

downloaded and installed :) did you buy the cortona 3d viewer part or just use the free trial?

Can't say specifically what I did, but I didn't spend money. :) It is very cool though, you can open and close doors and walk around the rooms/setups.

gonna have fun w/ that jipo :)

and here ya go bisharoo. perpetual chart for 2 plant bubble totes. as before, you will have 2 mother plants of 2 different strains to take 2 fresh cuttings from every 18 days. so thats 2 plants out of your 12 plant limit. here's where your other 10 are. 5 different totes in 5 different stages, with 2 plants/tote. every 18th day you will be planting 2 fresh cuttings in one 10 gallon tote and moving the first tote up in the line.

med_gallery_13801_60_8782.gif

DAY ----- WHATS GOING ON ??

1-18 FRESH CUT CLONES FROM MOTHERS. THEY SHOULD BE ROOTED AND A WEEK+ INTO VEG BY THE END OF THIS PERIOD

19-36 WELL INTO VEG NOW. BY THEN END OF THIS PERIOD THEY WILL BE READY TO FLOWER. HOPEFULLY 1.5 - 2FT. TALL

37-52 BEGINNING OF FLOWER. AND THE 2 WEEK STRETCH. BUD SITES FORMING IN THIS PERIOD

53-71 2 WEEK STRETCH OVER. STARTING TO CENCENTRATE SOLELY ON FLOWER PRODUCTION. THE LAST WEEK OF THIS PERIOD SHOULD SHOW MASSIVE BUD GROWTH

72-90 MASSIVE BUD WEIGHT CONTINUES AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS PERIOD. THE LAST 7-10 DAYS OF THIS PERIOD SHOULD BE FLUSH TIME AND 90TH DAY IS HARVEST DAY

a couple of things with this chart though. first, as you can see, your time from clone cutting to flower room is 36 days. assume 10 days or so for roots to form, so you basically will have a 26 day veg period give or take a few days. also, this chart only gives 53 days of flower time and that may not be enough for the strains you desire. you will "probably" find that with most "good" strains that 26 day veg period is PLENTY using bubbletotes so you may want to cut that day 19-36 period up into half veg/half flower or whatever you need to do. the basics are here though to go off of. as i said, your 2 strains will make all the difference. if i plug 2 of my 50-55 day strains into this program and use it exactly how it is above, i would be harvesting around 6-7oz EASY from those 2 plants every 18 days.

i like that some of us get pretty advanced on here at times, but for the most part, everything is geared for the "beginner" or "junior varsity" grower who is just trying to grow their own meds.

Honestly some of my simplest grows have been my best, I go back to the basics every once in a while. The beauty of the basics is you rarely run into many issues.

Honestly some of my simplest grows have been my best, I go back to the basics every once in a while. The beauty of the basics is you rarely run into many issues.

oh no doubt. i mean i have NEVER left the basics really. all the breeding i did over the years, how do you think i grew out my new strains for the first time? as simple as possible to see the "real" characteristics, and then once i became familiar with it i could tweek things.

Dude... LOL... You and I are a lot alike I think.... :lol:

haha, well i'm kind of a "go-getter" who has gotten used to running a fairly decent sized operation day after day for the past........ whole buncha' years. i don't have anything going right now to take up my time so i am just plain going nuts. :blink:

haha, well i'm kind of a "go-getter" who has gotten used to running a fairly decent sized operation day after day for the past........ whole buncha' years. i don't have anything going right now to take up my time so i am just plain going nuts. :blink:

Oh yeah... Not having something to do drives me just south of nut's I'd say :blink: Being a small business owner for so many years has made me this way.. There is always something that I could be doing right...:blink:

Oh yeah... Not having something to do drives me just south of nut's I'd say :blink: Being a small business owner for so many years has made me this way.. There is always something that I could be doing right...:blink:

HAHAHAHA.............. yeah, i was thinking maybe i could go wash-n-wax my ballasts and hoods today :lol::D:lol::D then maybe run a bleach rag along my extension cords.

random thought:

"there's a HUGE difference between what a plant wants to do, and what you can make it do"

Absolutely!! If a plant doesn't want to be roped into a scrog it may just keel over and die :P Although it does amaze me what you can do to plants and how they react to it.

HAHAHAHA.............. yeah, i was thinking maybe i could go wash-n-wax my ballasts and hoods today :lol::D:lol::D then maybe run a bleach rag along my extension cords.

Oh Yeah... bust out the Turtle wax... Bubble's room is getting detailed... :)

Are there ways to vent and filter this room that I need to know about? I know the tent will have some venting, etc. but what about flowering plants in the open room?

couple different options here. in my set up, my bedroom was right next to a bathroom. the bathroom already had an exhaust to the roof in place and operating. i just got up in the ceiling and pulled the vent tube over to the bedroom side and poked a hole in the closet ceiling. (closet was in bedroom too and closet door stayed open). anyways, i just had to hook a fan to the vent tube, and it was already set to vent out the roof of the house. for air intake, i disassembled the duct in the floor and put a screen over it. this allowed fresh air flow as needed. also, depending on your location, you could rig up the window and vent through there and then seal up the rest of it. or, you could run a line from that room into another room that vents out of the house too. there are actually quite a few different ways. is smell a problem for you? outside or inside the home?

Yes, I have a concern for smell both inside and outside.

no problem. lets get this figured out. ;)

ok. vent first. is there a way to tap into an existing vent in the home? bathroom/laundry room? is it a 2 story house? 1st or 2nd floor? what are your kids favorite foods and what is your favorite color? haha j/k. not trying to get personal, but let's vent first. whatcha workin' with?