1 tsp vanilla

3 c quick oats

pot (the more the better)

Directions:

Mix sugar, cocoa, peanut butter, milk and canabutter

in a saucepan.

Bring to a full boil; boil for 1 min stirring

constantly.

Remove from heat and stir in oats 1 cup at a time.

Then add vanilla.

Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper and let cool."

http://www.dankspot.com/stoners/weed29/bake-pot-cookies-245.html

Most of the baking/cooking i've done with it involves working with it in a semi-raw state. A good portion recipes instruct one to make a batch of oil/butter and use that to cook with. I don't do that, most of the time i'm cooking it up in a little oil before hand on the stove, or bake it in the oven for at 350 for about 5-7 minutes, or until you can just start to smell it filling up your kitchen. That is usually sufficient, another factor to take into consideration, it depends on the bud as well, how dry it is, if it was cured properly, and how broken up it is. Also every batch/strain is a little different, i've wasted a little bit in the past experimenting with it, if it doesn't work as well for you the first time, don't get discouraged.

TFB

Try No-Bake cookies! There chronic!

"No-Bake Pot Cookies

Ingredients:

2 cup sugar

1/2 cup cocoa

1/2 cup peanut butter

1/2 cup milk

1/2 cup butter

1 tsp vanilla

3 c quick oats

pot (the more the better)

Directions:

Mix sugar, cocoa, peanut butter, milk and butter

in a saucepan.

Bring to a full boil; boil for 1 min stirring

constantly.

Remove from heat and stir in oats 1 cup at a time.

Then add vanilla and pot.

Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper and let cool."

http://www.dankspot.com/stoners/weed29/bake-pot-cookies-245.html

P.s. Grind your herb well for the best results

how does this work? You cant eat pot at room tempature and get high... you have to have it bond to fat molicules or alchol....

I am a sceptic this will do anything more than waste your meds

Never never never exceed 350 degrees when baking medibles. Always use a separate thermometer whether it be boiling or baking.

my methods work fine for me sir, i wouldn't have posted them if they didn't. I've baked alot of medibles in my time, along with a fair share of tincture using this method of cooking it slightly at a hot temperature for a short period. I like to clear up misinformation when i see it, not perpetuate it.

State your opinion, and whatever logic you wish to accompany it; but please don't negate others posts without good reason.

TFB

Well, what I thought I would do, with an 8th or so, is grind it well, and put it in a cup of veggy oil. Which just happens to be the same amount of oil for a batch of brownies. If your a newb, like me, I just figured if this is my first time eating more than a roach behind the bleachers after a ball game twenty or thirty some years ago, I might as well try brownies. I have heard a lot about the greatest of the combo. Anyway, to make a long story short, your recipes are fantastic and I am willing to try them all sooner or later. I just needed to know if there was a temperature at which the components of the medicine broke down, or if it was just when you could smell the MM cooking.

Which bubbles up another question. How much is this going to smell up my house? Not that I have anything against the smell, it smells better than most things, but my wife may not have the same thoughts on the matter, as well as any unexpected company. Thanks again.

----Nemo

Well, what I thought I would do, with an 8th or so, is grind it well, and put it in a cup of veggy oil. Which just happens to be the same amount of oil for a batch of brownies. If your a newb, like me, I just figured if this is my first time eating more than a roach behind the bleachers after a ball game twenty or thirty some years ago, I might as well try brownies. I have heard a lot about the greatest of the combo. Anyway, to make a long story short, your recipes are fantastic and I am willing to try them all sooner or later. I just needed to know if there was a temperature at which the components of the medicine broke down, or if it was just when you could smell the MM cooking.

Which bubbles up another question. How much is this going to stink up my house? Not that I have anything against the smell, it smells better than most things, but my wife may not have the same thoughts on the matter, as well as any unexpected company. Thanks again.

----Nemo

As a general rule of thumb, its very very stinky when cooking it.

Also, in reguards to temperature breakdown point, 350, is well into the range at which THC vaporizes. THC will vaporize at around 273F if memory serves....this is why when using my method, heat must be applied for a short duration of time. They're are more components to cannabis than just THC, and they all have different temperatures they react to, i don't know those off hand, that would take a bit of research.

TFB

When baking the shorter the time the better. Also the lower the temperature the better it is.

What I follow as a rule, 350 or less for temps and 20 minutes or less for bake time 30 minutes max. Cookies, Muffins, Brownies, cakes etc. all fall into these parameters. 290 is the vaporization point of THC. But in baking the THC binds with the other ingredients to slow the release of THC and cannabinoids from the heat of baking.

Some facts for everyone

THC vaporizes at 356 F*

Water boils at 212 F*

Isopropyl Alcohol vaps off at 187 F*

When cooking you have to remember that a oven often goes above the temps set at while reheating itself while baking.

I watch to much of the food channel and have found in some of their competitions that they need to get a oven themometer to make sure what their oven is running at.

how does this work? You cant eat pot at room tempature and get high... you have to have it bond to fat molicules or alchol....

I am a sceptic this will do anything more than waste your meds

have you ever stuck a nice juicy bud in your mouth and chewed it like chewing tobaco? what do you mean you cant eat pot at room temp? Try it you will like it!

The nobakes sound good!

have you ever stuck a nice juicy bud in your mouth and chewed it like chewing tobaco? what do you mean you cant eat pot at room temp? Try it you will like it!

The nobakes sound good!

the THC needs to bond with fat molicules or with alcohol... you will get no benifit from popping a bud into your mouth except for dirty teeth

you Cannot get any medicinal benifit from eating room tempature weed...

... common somone who knows what they are talking about please back me up!

But if you used Canna-butter in the no-bakes as eldoradoescobar stated in his update you have already bonded the herb to the butters fat molicules so it would work -but i would add no extra herb to the cookies that wasnt in the canna-butter

Most if not all of my recipes use canna butter or oil. My tinctures use alcohol, glycerin or a honey, alcohol mix. Three teaspoons of the Miracle Tincture will make me pain free and relax the severe muscle spasams. I've even taken a teaspoon of butter and microwaved it with a bud and mixed hot herbal tea with it....works great. I have heard many people state they can pop a bud in their mouth and get the same effects if not more intense.So, I have to think just eating will do the same as foods and smoking.

Ok, so one more question. And thank you all very much for the great information. It's so nice to actually be able to ask questions. Today I feel like my lower half is pinned between two pieces of concrete. The pain is so intense it's actually hard to even get my thoughts out. Anyway, how much MM should you use in a 9x13 baking sheet of brownies? And, can I just add the MM to veg oil, heat that up before hand, then mix it, pour it and bake it. Will any molecules that didn't bind with the oil while heating it, bind in the mix in the oven? How long do you have to wait after eating some to begin to get some pain relief? darn, this just sucks when it hurts this bad but I don't want to eat the entire sheet of brownies and end up naked in the yard chasing butterflies, it's just too cold outside today. :)

Thanks again everyone.

----Nemo

Ok, so one more question. And thank you all very much for the great information. It's so nice to actually be able to ask questions. Today I feel like my lower half is pinned between two pieces of concrete. The pain is so intense it's actually hard to even get my thoughts out. Anyway, how much MM should you use in a 9x13 baking sheet of brownies? And, can I just add the MM to veg oil, heat that up before hand, then mix it, pour it and bake it. Will any molecules that didn't bind with the oil while heating it, bind in the mix in the oven? How long do you have to wait after eating some to begin to get some pain relief? darn, this just sucks when it hurts this bad but I don't want to eat the entire sheet of brownies and end up naked in the yard chasing butterflies, it's just too cold outside today. smile.gif

Thanks again everyone.

----Nemo

Yes just heat up MM with oil and use in your recipe. Depending on the amount of pain I've use 1/4 cup before you grind it up to a powder for severe pain. Just eat 1 when it is cool enough to eat. You should feel the effects about 15 to 20 min after you eat it. It comes on gradually, sort of like a slow warm relaxed feeling and the pain will ease up for about 3 to 4 hours.

my methods work fine for me sir, i wouldn't have posted them if they didn't. I've baked alot of medibles in my time, along with a fair share of tincture using this method of cooking it slightly at a hot temperature for a short period. I like to clear up misinformation when i see it, not perpetuate it.

State your opinion, and whatever logic you wish to accompany it; but please don't negate others posts without good reason.

TFB

I'm, sorry, but did I state something offensive in my post or are you agreeing with me on the maximun temp that one should bake with.

I have been baking for a few years now, as this is my favorite ingestion method. I cook using canola oil and have remarkable success. I extract in a fry pan, usually a 1/4 cup of oil at a time. I keep my oil temps low, low, low, never allowing the cannabis to sizzle in the pan. I heat this for approx. 45 minutes then I strain the leafy matter out and use the remaining oil in my recipes. When baking, I keep my temps low and cook the product for a longer period of time. I try to keep the oven at 250 degrees so that I don't cook off any of the cannabinoids and THC. I didn't gain the nickname "The Muffin Man" by chance, as I have been able to medicate many using these methods. I have put together a DVD demonstrating the method and will make this available to CC's. I would love to put this method into major production and make my baked goods available to other clubs to sell thru their outlets, but there is only one of me, and so many jobs to be done to make the BACC viable, that it is simply not feasible for me to do. So, I teach the methods instead.

Peace...j.b.

I have been baking for a few years now, as this is my favorite ingestion method. I cook using canola oil and have remarkable success. I extract in a fry pan, usually a 1/4 cup of oil at a time. I keep my oil temps low, low, low, never allowing the cannabis to sizzle in the pan. I heat this for approx. 45 minutes then I strain the leafy matter out and use the remaining oil in my recipes. When baking, I keep my temps low and cook the product for a longer period of time. I try to keep the oven at 250 degrees so that I don't cook off any of the cannabinoids and THC. I didn't gain the nickname "The Muffin Man" by chance, as I have been able to medicate many using these methods. I have put together a DVD demonstrating the method and will make this available to CC's. I would love to put this method into major production and make my baked goods available to other clubs to sell thru their outlets, but there is only one of me, and so many jobs to be done to make the BACC viable, that it is simply not feasible for me to do. So, I teach the methods instead.

Peace...j.b.

I've been wondering about a Pesto recipe(s),

I really don't need cookies or brownies, as I have NO

willpower when it comes to such goodies!

If anyone has one (or more!) could you post please?

Thanks in advance.

peace

I've been wondering about a Pesto recipe(s),

I really don't need cookies or brownies, as I have NO

willpower when it comes to such goodies!

If anyone has one (or more!) could you post please?

Thanks in advance.

peace

To make pesto I think you would have to infuse oil with cannabis then make a pesto using the infused oil, basil, pine nuts, parm cheese, garlic and season with salt and pepper.

Barry

I love this!! I have only been on for 2 minutes and I have had both questions I wanted to ask answered before I had to ask! Thank you every one of you for being out here!

THC vaporizes at 356 F and bake at 325 degrees. Have a blessed day! :)

I love this!! I have only been on for 2 minutes and I have had both questions I wanted to ask answered before I had to ask! Thank you every one of you for being out here!

THC vaporizes at 356 F and bake at 325 degrees. Have a blessed day! :)

Okay, so now I have been on for four minutes and I am a little confused, but I still get what I need to do in order to maybe relieve some of my horrible pain.