Roger Waters ( Pink Floyd) Is Going To Do A Tour With A Live Version Of "the Wall"!

Roger Waters will be touring the US this Autumn doing a live version of "The Wall"!!! I can't wait!! I saw him twice on the Dark Side of The Moon tour back in 06 (Deer Creek and The United Center). It was probably one of the best concerts I have ever seen (especially at INDY!)! Make sure you make the investment to go and see one of these shows it's a once in a lifetime opportunity!

The United Center (Chicago) - Sept. 20th-21st (see you there)

Quicken Loans Arena(Cleveland, OH)- Sep 28th 2010

The Palace - Oct. 24th 2010 (see you there)

Schottenstein Center(Columbus, OH) -Oct 22, 2010

St Pete Times Forum (Tampa, FL)- Nov 16, 2010 (see you there)

www.RogerWaters.com

Tour Dates

post-1277-12718789601095_thumb.jpg

post-1277-12718789878162_thumb.jpg

post-1277-12718791053707_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

I saw the August 25th 1999 In the Flesh tour in Gr. Rapids. It was amazing. If you shut your eyes you really couldn't tell the difference from Pink Floyd except in a few David Gilmore parts.

In case you were not aware Rush is also touring this summer and are playing Moving Pictures in it's entirety. Should also be a great one.

I've seen pink 3 times and they are by far the best show on the plante. Seening just roger would be a waste of time as David is the master mind behind that band anyways. You can not replace his guitar works and without him there is no pink floyd.

Man Thanks for the info. I would love to be there but I wont go back into OH unless its life or death lol

I seen PF way back in Tampa FL. And like other things if you remember the whole show you were not there. It was great from what I can recall :rolleyes:

Think Floyd will be in TC on 7/10 I went last year and they are good. Then the fireworks show all right on the bay. I will be there again this year. Cant wait.

I've seen pink 3 times and they are by far the best show on the plante. Seening just roger would be a waste of time as David is the master mind behind that band anyways. You can not replace his guitar works and without him there is no pink floyd.

They both have their strenghts. You can also make the point Roger was the mastermind. The Waters shows are spectacular. I've seen Floyd five times and yes, you will not get the stadium sized extravaganza that Floyd puts on, but you will get as good an arena show you can get today. As a matter of fact some of Waters band members also tour with Gilmour and were support players on the actual Wall tour. If you don't think Rogers solo works are good then check out Amused to Death. Very, very, good album( as was Pro's and Con's of Hitch Hiking w/ Eric Clapton on Guitar).

I was a Waters snob for awhile but luckily, early on I grew out of it. It's all opinion though. I just wish Gilmore would allow Waters back in and tour The Wall before we lose another member. Waters is up for it. Gilmore is the stickler now. They ain't got to like each other, they just have to play together.

I saw the August 25th 1999 In the Flesh tour in Gr. Rapids. It was amazing. If you shut your eyes you really couldn't tell the difference from Pink Floyd except in a few David Gilmore parts.

In case you were not aware Rush is also touring this summer and are playing Moving Pictures in it's entirety. Should also be a great one.

Sweet i saw the original moving pictures tour at the Toledo sports arena back in the 80s big Geddy Lee fan here!

Man Thanks for the info. I would love to be there but I wont go back into OH unless its life or death lol

I seen PF way back in Tampa FL. And like other things if you remember the whole show you were not there. It was great from what I can recall :rolleyes:

Think Floyd will be in TC on 7/10 I went last year and they are good. Then the fireworks show all right on the bay. I will be there again this year. Cant wait.

I saw them in Tampa in 87. I saw them at the Orange Bowl and Citrus Bowl on the same Momentary Lapse of Reason tour. Then both Silverdome shows on The Division Bell Tour. Those are all still shows yet to be eclipsed for pure extravaganza. No stadium shows have even come close (well maybe Genesis, but not quite)!

Archived