Traverse City Doctors

I'm looking into getting a card and need help finding a doctor in the Traverse City area, my doctor doesn't want to get involved. Anyone know of one? Thanks

The Medical Marijuana Clinic of Jackson is interested in visiting the TC area this summer, we are looking for as many likely canidates as possible to participate with the clinic. They will offer guest speakers and free prescreening for eligibility. If you are a likely case you can see one of the clinics doctors who are seeing patients to write recommendations. If you are a patient looking for a doctor please contact me at KalkaskaCompassion@yahoo.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

I'm looking into getting a card and need help finding a doctor in the Traverse City area, my doctor doesn't want to get involved. Anyone know of one? Thanks

The Chronic Certification Center was able to help me.

3291 Racquet Club Drive

Traverse City, MI 49684-4703

(231) 421-8000

• 1 month later...

I decided to just bump this thread rather than start a new so, I hope nobody minds. My question being does this Chronic Certification Center in T.C. help you to establish the treatment history for application of the mm card? If not does anyone know of any pro mm doctors, in the Cadillac to Traverse City area, that will work with a patient, without insurance, to establish the history?

Sux to not have insurance.

The doctor who builds the evidence need not be aware that they are building a case for MMJ. Office visits for a general practitioner will be about the cheapest way to build a case for MMJ. If in the process of building your case, you end up on multiple pain killers then the doctor just might pull your pain pills if you mention MMJ. If on the other hand you don't get painkillers then you should ask your regular doctor for the recommendation. The worst they could do then is say no.

Sux to not have insurance.

The doctor who builds the evidence need not be aware that they are building a case for MMJ. Office visits for a general practitioner will be about the cheapest way to build a case for MMJ. If in the process of building your case, you end up on multiple pain killers then the doctor just might pull your pain pills if you mention MMJ. If on the other hand you don't get painkillers then you should ask your regular doctor for the recommendation. The worst they could do then is say no.

Thanks ________, that was the conclusion I ended up with after some web research. Patient is not set up with a local doctor. He had an auto accident that caused TBI and neck injury. He suffers with symptoms, for classification, under chronic pain. I am just looking to see if anyone had any doctors they would recommend as compassionate in this area. Would it work for him to use a local free medical walk-in clinic?

Archived