Get Legal The Easy Way

Im new to the forum but not new to the law...anyone looking to get signed up or for renewal just PM me an i'll get back with you promptly with all necessary information..We're much cheaper than any of these clinics popping up..

Are you a doctor? What's "the easy way"?

No i am not a doctor. i work in admissions..An to answer your question the easy way is you dont have to take extra days off to go an sit in a clinic all day, you wont have to be evaluated over an over just be denied..Ive seen this time an time again..Im here to help those who dont have the time or money to deal with uncompassionate people...

Here is a quote from another one of your post:

"Just A Question...

Posted 24 Apr 2010

I was just wondering, im hearing about a lot of people here in MI going to these clinics an paying upwards of two hundred dollars just to be a caregiver..not a patient..i didnt think that this was legal..any comments on this are appreciated.. "

But you say you know about the law. I hope you can see our concerns.

Yep I hate to jump on a new guy but...

"Im new to the forum but not new to the law" "then clinics signing up cg's"

I dont know just what to think.

Yes im new here so i posted an helping ad, And i also posted a question, I know alot of people that found this clinics to sign them up as caregivers only for like upwards of 200 bucks an i personally think this is illegal.. the way i understand it is to even be a "CG" you must be on a patients application..

Yes im new here so i posted an helping ad, And i also posted a question, I know alot of people that found this clinics to sign them up as caregivers only for like upwards of 200 bucks an i personally think this is illegal.. the way i understand it is to even be a "CG" you must be on a patients application..

You are correct in that being illegal. Please email me contact info on this clinic and I will investigate and deal with it. If this is what they are doing they are leaving people open for a big problem with LEO. Thanks John Wells

welj31@hughes.net I will post what I find.

Here is a quote from another one of your post:

"Just A Question...

Posted 24 Apr 2010

I was just wondering, im hearing about a lot of people here in MI going to these clinics an paying upwards of two hundred dollars just to be a caregiver..not a patient..i didnt think that this was legal..any comments on this are appreciated.. "

But you say you know about the law. I hope you can see our concerns.

Yes i do... an that was the purpose of the post..This is new to MI an the law will change twenty times before they get it just right..Im sure their are people out there looking for loop holes but were not one of them..If its not in black and white im not doing it..I believe in staying within the boundary's of the law...

We're all pretty open here as far as recommending doctors and clinics. I see no big deal in sharing where this clinic is and how much they charge if what you say is legitimate. We're all looking for clinics / doctors that charge a reasonable fee for our initial evaluation or renewals.

Dizz

Yes i do... an that was the purpose of the post..This is new to MI an the law will change twenty times before they get it just right..Im sure their are people out there looking for loop holes but were not one of them..If its not in black and white im not doing it..I believe in staying within the boundary's of the law...

as long as you do that then thank you for helping us out

I attended a seminar at that The Medical Marijuana Clinic of Jackson that was hosted in Grand Rapids. A few weeks before the seminar I called the clinic and arranged to see one of the doctors. The fee was $200, which isnt bad considering the savings and protection my card would offer. What made them stand out was that they offer a free prescreening, if you are deemed eligible you can see the doctor and pay the $200. If you are denied for any reason at a later date, there is even a money back guarentee.

The seminar was increadibly informative, guest speakers range from grower/shop owners with growing and farming tricks and tips, lawyers, compassion club organizers, ect. I met some amazing patients that I hope to see again someday. They meet, with doctors on staff, monthly in Grand Rapids. I'm working closely with The Medical Marijuana Clinic, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I would love to help get the people the information and services that they require to be legal and informed. please feel free to email me at kalkaskacompassion@yahoo.com

We are also working hard to bring the doctors to the kalkaska/tc area, so please e-mail me if you are interested in attending such an event.

You are correct in that being illegal. Please email me contact info on this clinic and I will investigate and deal with it. If this is what they are doing they are leaving people open for a big problem with LEO. Thanks John Wells

welj31@hughes.net I will post what I find.

maybe this guy means that patients are also talking about being c.g"s I dont know, he is sticking up for himself..I guess more details should be told! but if he knows this is happening than where is he trying to direct new patients to?

I attended a seminar at that The Medical Marijuana Clinic of Jackson that was hosted in Grand Rapids. A few weeks before the seminar I called the clinic and arranged to see one of the doctors. The fee was $200, which isnt bad considering the savings and protection my card would offer. What made them stand out was that they offer a free prescreening, if you are deemed eligible you can see the doctor and pay the $200. If you are denied for any reason at a later date, there is even a money back guarentee.

The seminar was increadibly informative, guest speakers range from grower/shop owners with growing and farming tricks and tips, lawyers, compassion club organizers, ect. I met some amazing patients that I hope to see again someday. They meet, with doctors on staff, monthly in Grand Rapids. I'm working closely with The Medical Marijuana Clinic, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I would love to help get the people the information and services that they require to be legal and informed. please feel free to email me at kalkaskacompassion@yahoo.com

We are also working hard to bring the doctors to the kalkaska/tc area, so please e-mail me if you are interested in attending such an event.

No offense please! but what is considered spamming on here? I have a Bridge for sale! LOL

I have a problem believing the person saying they work in "admissions" and they can't spell...

It's taken me a while, but I don't see a whole lot here differentiating between bunny muffin and shineola! LOL!

:P

:D

;)

:lol:

:blink:

:rolleyes:

p.s. If I could have gotten Craig Ferguson to say "Bunny Muffin" tonight I might have laughed a little harder and peed in my pants!

I have a problem believing the person saying they work in "admissions" and they can't spell...

It's taken me a while, but I don't see a whole lot here differentiating between bunny muffin and shineola! LOL!

tongue.gif

biggrin.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif

blink.gif

rolleyes.gif

p.s. If I could have gotten Craig Ferguson to say "Bunny Muffin" tonight I might have laughed a little harder and peed in my pants!

Isnt that a riot?!?! I didnt know, they even correct our pm's I read one i sent off to some one, not to nice wording on my part! I read it after getting a warning to behave, and laughed my arse off, Im thinking I didnt write flower head? lol or bunny muffin, or doo doo, lmfao!

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

LoL,

Guys just so you know: We don't hand "correct" even your PM's. It's a system wide "bad word" filter. So whether your in the Chat room, or posting a topic, or even talking with your friends in private, the system takes any of the instances of the offending words and replaces them with the words you guys see in your final submission.

Personally I think it takes even the most angry of messages and makes them hysterical.

Come on! Who didn't like "Mad Libs" as a kid....

But know that we're not invading your private conversations to replace words. It's just part of the site.

Best

Archived