Get Legal The Easy Way

An easier way is not to PM some unknown, just because they say that they will drive to you. It is not dealing with someone just because they maybe work at "the clinics with these doctors".

The easiest way to become legal is to have Cancer, glaucoma, positive status for human immunodeficiency virus, acquired immune deficiency syndrome, hepatitis C, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Crohn's disease, agitation of Alzheimer's disease, nail patella, or the treatment of these conditions.

The next easiest way is to have a chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or its treatment that produces 1 or more of the following: cachexia or wasting syndrome; severe and chronic pain; severe nausea; seizures, including but not limited to those characteristic of epilepsy; or severe and persistent muscle spasms, including but not limited to those characteristic of multiple sclerosis.

Too all ya all get legal the easy way, Really !!!! Trust Me !!!!!

Talk with Mikey, he can help all ya all out.

Sorry don't know the address but here is a pic of him and his trailer.

trailer-park-trash.jpg

If all ya all can't find Mikey, just Look for his older brother George sellin Books downtown.

697.jpg

These guys will hook ya up !!!!!!!! Really !!!!!!

Too all ya all get legal the easy way, Really !!!! Trust Me !!!!!

Talk with Mikey, he can help all ya all out.

Sorry don't know the address but here is a pic of him and his trailer.

trailer-park-trash.jpg

If all ya all can't find Mikey, just Look for his older brother George sellin Books downtown.

697.jpg

These guys will hook ya up !!!!!!!! Really !!!!!!

laugh.gif rotglmfao

LoL,

Guys just so you know: We don't hand "correct" even your PM's. It's a system wide "bad word" filter. So whether your in the Chat room, or posting a topic, or even talking with your friends in private, the system takes any of the instances of the offending words and replaces them with the words you guys see in your final submission.

Personally I think it takes even the most angry of messages and makes them hysterical.

Come on! Who didn't like "Mad Libs" as a kid....

But know that we're not invading your private conversations to replace words. It's just part of the site.

Best

I went back to see just how bad i was, after getting warned, and laughed my arse off, I didnt know if the person i wrote to corrected it or what!

Priavacy is good to know!

Thanks for all you do!

Archived