Advertising

hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew if you are allowed to advertise on here. If so where is the right spot to do it? my sister is starting a rolling paper company(humboldt fire) and I would love to be able to help her get some attention out here in Michigan by advertising her web site on this site.

Guest thequietone

She can place a link in her signature and that would be fine as far as I am concerned as long as it follows the signature guidelines. I am not sure how one would go about putting up a banner ad, but I will try to find out for you both.

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

TQO, for right now Blueberry is handling administrative functions for Greg (whose taking a lil break).

My suggestion is to contact him (Joe) with any questions about advertising. He'd have the info, or at least be able to tell you that hasn't been decided upon yet.

Apparently they had some problems with the "medijuana" advertiser that graces the home page. I was told to make the ad small and put it at the bottom (apparently contractually obligated to post the ad, but no description on how big it had to be: I'd of made it favicon size myself..) So this topic is actually on the plate of the board.

Best

Archived