[TUTORIAL] MAGIC CREAM

Dizledot

Submitted By: DizledotSubmitted On: Yesterday, 01:31 PMSubmitted In: Cooking, Medibles, and TincturesClick here to go to tutorial

I have a patient who swears by this recipe....I haven't tried this one personally and only have her testimony that it makes her feel all warm, fuzzy and pain free while sipping her morning coffee. It would be the fat content in the cream that would bind the THC to the creamer.

Magic Cream

Ingredients

1 cup light cream

1 gram cannabis

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Directions

In a saucepan over medium-low heat, bring the light cream to almost a boil. Turn off the heat and add the finely ground cannabis and vanilla. Mix in well with a wooden spoon. Cover, and let cool for 1 to 2 hours. Strain the cream with some cheesecloth, and add to your morning coffee or tea.

• 1 month later...

I just made blang last week. The only difference was I used whole milk instead of cream. It does make for a good day when you drink it with your coffee in the morning, or cook with it.

The next batch I will try the cream. Thanks for all your great recipes. I plan on trying all of them :D

I have a few to put up too, but with all the graduation party's, weddings, etc. I haven't had time.

Take Care and Be Well, Geda

• 10 months later...

Archived