God Bud Day 57

darn that sucks but I know how it is I am just rocking a camera phone although it does have a macro mode just doesnt work for a bunny muffin.

Whats the smell like on her and how was your experience with BC? Was looking at some of there gear and it looks pretty nice.

darn that sucks but I know how it is I am just rocking a camera phone although it does have a macro mode just doesnt work for a bunny muffin.

Whats the smell like on her and how was your experience with BC? Was looking at some of there gear and it looks pretty nice.

$150 for 10 feminized seeds only 2 made it to harvest the rest went hermie and were made into oil so i doubt ill ever buy any more feminized seeds its a waste of time ive had much better luck with regular seed.

Shes very sweet almost stinky and shes covered in trichomes but overall not much of a yield off her using a 1000 watt light . :(

428chris001.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

$150 for 10 feminized seeds only 2 made it to harvest the rest went hermie and were made into oil so i doubt ill ever buy any more feminized seeds its a waste of time ive had much better luck with regular seed.

Shes very sweet almost stinky and shes covered in trichomes but overall not much of a yield off her using a 1000 watt light . :(

The feminization quality depends on the breeder.Now a days the GOOD breeders know how to make fems that do not ever herm under good growing conditions.I have heard that BC Bud strains are not very stable of late.I've had very good success with some breeders feminized seeds.I always used to be scared of fems but not anymore.

VERY NICE looking plant!

Very Nice Looking Budds " Kingdiamond " ...

I too was wondering where All tha Fan Leaves went ?

Yes I would think using 1000 watt light would of

produced more , But then again every strain is different ...

Let use know how it taste after Harvest ...

Archived