Dr. Greenthumb Seeds

Thanx for that

Thanks for that.

Endless skies has been on my wish list for awhile now...I will check out your pictures for sure.

Hey there Dr Gruber .. Im one of your greatest fans lol. I really appreciate all the time and effort you put into your posts dude..i read them on all the forums..i have most of your grow and smoke reports saved and refer to them often.

Peace, Te Lilman.

Thanx for that

Hey there Dr Gruber .. Im one of your greatest fans lol. I really appreciate all the time and effort you put into your posts dude..i read them on all the forums..i have most of your grow and smoke reports saved and refer to them often.

Peace, Te Lilman.

Wow!

thats a great compliment...thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I am trying to start a G13 thread but still cannot start a new thread or post photos. Any thoughts?

we are all over it doc. :thumbsu:

if by chance the problem has not been fixed by the time you read this, start a new thread here: http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=new_post&f=34

and i will personally move it to your section of the site. and then make sure the problem gets fixed as well.

sorry for the inconvenience.

• 4 weeks later...

pineapple is a common c99 pheno. c99 breeds true and there's not a lot of variation, a grapefruit and a pineapple pheno.

i do like his user submitted pictures. most breeders only show 1 or 2 photos of each strain.

http://www.drgreenth...hotoGallery.htm

There are tropical fruit pheno's and some others but all cindy99 has a slight pineapple/grapefruit smell imo. Yes the pineapple pheno was quite common. I grew out 3 packs of original brothers grimm c99 and the pineapple pheno wasn't the most potent in my batch. Different combination's did occur and taste and potency didn't necessarily seem to travel on the same allele. You can get a pineapple pheno from my c88xc99 seeds fairly often also. Anyway pineapple/grapefruit was the essence of C99 and the other flavors were the rare ones, I totally agree reddy.

There are tropical fruit pheno's and some others but all cindy99 has a slight pineapple/grapefruit smell imo. Yes the pineapple pheno was quite common. I grew out 3 packs of original brothers grimm c99 and the pineapple pheno wasn't the most potent in my batch. Different combination's did occur and taste and potency didn't necessarily seem to travel on the same allele. You can get a pineapple pheno from my c88xc99 seeds fairly often also. Anyway pineapple/grapefruit was the essence of C99 and the other flavors were the rare ones, I totally agree reddy.

This cut also has a very distinct lime taste and odor that is mixed with the Pineapple Flavor and gives it quite a complexity that isn't in the normal Pineapple cut. She also takes a little bit longer to finish maturation.

Just my observations so far, as I have only run her one time. Mothers waiting!

I am going to have to save up some money to get some of these high quality genetics...I have been trading with people, but not knowing exactly where a strain comes from is always an issue for me...plus all these people who try and do crosses them selves (not trying to sell them short, I have had good and bad issues with them) seem to think Male+Female = some new super potent hybrid strain.....and we all know that not the deal...

thanks Doc for keeping some of these hard to find and rare genetics alive!!! One day soon I will have enough coin to stock up on a bunch of your great seeds...

• 1 month later...

I am new to growing and have less than a year experience. I bought some Endless Sky seeds from the good Dr. Greenthumb and managed to grow 5 plants last Aug. - Dec., 1st grow ever (of anything by the way, never even grew a tomato!) and I managed to get 6 oz. of dry bud from the 5 plants...despite have every problem one could have...from pH lockout to too high a temp.

The only negative you could possibly come up with on the Doc is price...some of the stuff is pricey...BUT...maybe you get what you pay for?

I don't know all that much yet, but I do know this...

it's pricey...but so is a Mercedes.

The Happy Wanderer

Edited by happy wanderer

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all,

I'm a new member to this forum and this is my first post here. I have been going to other forums for years and would have posted on one of them

but I wanted to come to a smaller forum to address a problem I have. I didn't want to go to a larger forum because most of them have spammers

for each seed company. I don't want to cause any problems or cause any debates but I do need to have my problem addressed by DrGreenthumb.

My problem is this: I ordered from DrGreenthumb on March 24th by phone with my card. A lady answered and took my order. She called me back the

next day and said my card was refused. She had written the numbers down wrong. She ran them that day, on a Friday, and on the following Monday a

debit of $153 was taken from my card. She had told me Doc had been out of town and was coming in the next week. A few days later my card was run

again and my account was overdrawn. I think whoever ran my card the second time might have seen it overdrawn and not sent out my order. That

person, I believe, didn't know I had already paid and probably thought I hadn't, so my order was never sent. The overdrawn money was put back on

my card a few days later.

To make a long story short, Doc was emailing me info on his strains and answering my emails up until April 7th when I told him I was worried

that my order hadn't been sent. He has since stopped emailing me and I am worried I am not going to receive my order.

I watched a lot of seed companies sites for years before gaining enough trust in DrGreenthumb.com to order from him. I always drooled when I

read about his genetics. I am not wanting to cause trouble or start a debate, I just want what I paid for.

Doc, can you help me now?

Others on this site, in chat, tell me to dispute the charges on my card, but I just want my order and to not make waves.

Doc, if you get this and will resolve this issue, you will have a customer, and more from my friends, for life.

Have any others ever had this problem with DrGreenthumb.com?

Thanks for any help anyone can give me in advance.

Hello all,

I'm a new member to this forum and this is my first post here. I have been going to other forums for years and would have posted on one of them

but I wanted to come to a smaller forum to address a problem I have. I didn't want to go to a larger forum because most of them have spammers

for each seed company. I don't want to cause any problems or cause any debates but I do need to have my problem addressed by DrGreenthumb.

My problem is this: I ordered from DrGreenthumb on March 24th by phone with my card. A lady answered and took my order. She called me back the

next day and said my card was refused. She had written the numbers down wrong. She ran them that day, on a Friday, and on the following Monday a

debit of $153 was taken from my card. She had told me Doc had been out of town and was coming in the next week. A few days later my card was run

again and my account was overdrawn. I think whoever ran my card the second time might have seen it overdrawn and not sent out my order. That

person, I believe, didn't know I had already paid and probably thought I hadn't, so my order was never sent. The overdrawn money was put back on

my card a few days later.

To make a long story short, Doc was emailing me info on his strains and answering my emails up until April 7th when I told him I was worried

that my order hadn't been sent. He has since stopped emailing me and I am worried I am not going to receive my order.

I watched a lot of seed companies sites for years before gaining enough trust in DrGreenthumb.com to order from him. I always drooled when I

read about his genetics. I am not wanting to cause trouble or start a debate, I just want what I paid for.

Doc, can you help me now?

Others on this site, in chat, tell me to dispute the charges on my card, but I just want my order and to not make waves.

Doc, if you get this and will resolve this issue, you will have a customer, and more from my friends, for life.

Have any others ever had this problem with DrGreenthumb.com?

Thanks for any help anyone can give me in advance.

doyallthinkthisisalongname,

Doc has always made good on service issues. Always. Just remember to be polite when dealing with Greenthumb Seeds, as in dealing with anyone. His gear is worth any service issues, (which all companies have), but at least he makes it right. Just be polite. I've seen posts that treat Greenthumb seeds as our slaves or schleps, they are professionals, and need to be treated as such.

Plus, Doc has integrity. Rare in this business.

Regards,

Coxie

doyallthinkthisisalongname,

Doc has always made good on service issues. Always. Just remember to be polite when dealing with Greenthumb Seeds, as in dealing with anyone. His gear is worth any service issues, (which all companies have), but at least he makes it right. Just be polite. I've seen posts that treat Greenthumb seeds as our slaves or schleps, they are professionals, and need to be treated as such.

Plus, Doc has integrity. Rare in this business.

Regards,

Coxie

As I said in my post, I don't want to make any trouble or start any debates. I still think the Doc is the man to call for top

genetics, I just feel like it is just a mix up. I don't want to cause any drama either. That's why I brought it to a smaller

forum where I know he, the Doc, posts. As soon as this is cleared up, I will post that too. Again, I looked at many sites, for

years, before I ever ordered anything and chose DrGreenthumb seeds.

As I and our accountant have told the gentleman on numerous occasions now, we have no record of his payment. We have scoured the books and can find nothing. Additionally, our end of month accounting has turned up no discrepancy, so the books balance. We have asked repeatedly that he send us a copy of his statement with any sensitive details blacked out so we can see the transaction with our own eyes; he has instead emailed us a made-up Word document of the one "entry" that in no way supports his case. So, once we see a copy of the statement we'll send him whatever he ordered regardless of wether we get paid or not.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

agree, Dr. Greenthumbs is a straight-shoot operation, a class act.

to: do you think this is a long name: seems in your attempt at a stealth order you outfoxed yourself with multiple names and addresses and cards and such and mixups are likely, and not likely worth the sweat you break--remember 75% of drug busts are vehicle related, not mail related

Edited by pic book

• 6 months later...

Why is only tricloud genetics and Greenthumb genetics have own space?

mr.nice.

tga.

esko.

sannie.

greenhouse.

The ones you have up in bold mean nothing to alot of us but the others do. just a thought?

Why is only tricloud genetics and Greenthumb genetics have own space?

mr.nice.

tga.

esko.

sannie.

greenhouse.

The ones you have up in bold mean nothing to alot of us but the others do. just a thought?

Those breeders listed have a history on this website the ones you list can be as well if they become a member and share their gear.