Dr. Greenthumb Seeds

darn man...you really need to stop talking about how good the Doc is! I don't have anymore room with all these OGs and other chems goin.

I really want to give this C99 a whirl along with any other of his strains. I recently bookmarked the site, so I have a bad habit of looking at what I want next.

darn man...you really need to stop talking about how good the Doc is! I don't have anymore room with all these OGs and other chems goin.

I really want to give this C99 a whirl along with any other of his strains. I recently bookmarked the site, so I have a bad habit of looking at what I want next.

I'm the same way. I just can't afford much right now!

I happened across Doc's products years ago and haven't looked back. Don't get me wrong, I have a couple of other breeders gear that is most excellent and seed-banks I've used, and will again. I just never got the consistancy and customer service through the years that Doc's business has provided me with. A happy customer is a return customer.

As of June 1, 2010 we will offer a 10% discount on seeds for medical card holders. MAIL ORDERS ONLY. Card holders MUST include a photocopy of their card along with their order...or the order will be returned.

That's awesome. All the incentive I need right there to try your gear. Thanks Doc! :)

They are not very enticing to me either but there is a big market for them. You don't have to worry about LEO's or thiefs late in the season when they are specifically looking for outdoor cannabis. You don't have to cull males because IA is female and you only need one seed to start a temporary mom to cut clones, and you will not find a 90 day start to finish strain that is even close to IA's potency and yield. Another advantage is it doesn't have crap ruderalis in it so I would have no reservations in making a cross with it, as the autoflower characteristics don't show up in the cross( at least as a general rule). I have also seen a post where Doc encourages people to cross it with other strains.

I've never smoked this India autoflower but I have smoked some darn potent 90 day start to finish lines. I have to admit that I doubt she's as potent as C99 or A13. Never had much faith in autoflower or feminized seeds, a combination of the 2 has red flags all over it.

Since she's feminized I certainly wouldn't mess with trying to breed her but that's me.

I've never tried Greenthumbs seeds as I've heard far too much controversy about them. Not saying I agree one way or the other because I haven't tried him, just a tad leery after hearing certain accusations. I know the seed business is cut throat and the accusations could have very well been from his competition.

I've never smoked this India autoflower but I have smoked some darn potent 90 day start to finish lines. I have to admit that I doubt she's as potent as C99 or A13. Never had much faith in autoflower or feminized seeds, a combination of the 2 has red flags all over it.

Since she's feminized I certainly wouldn't mess with trying to breed her but that's me.

I've never tried Greenthumbs seeds as I've heard far too much controversy about them. Not saying I agree one way or the other because I haven't tried him, just a tad leery after hearing certain accusations. I know the seed business is cut throat and the accusations could have very well been from his competition.

Our competitors may have a lot of negative things to say about us...but our customers have nothing but praise. I'd be very interested in hearing what these "certain accusations" you're alluding to, are. I've heard a few people grumble about our prices but have never, ever heard anyone complain about our genetics or customer service. Please bring these certain accusations out into the light, so we can all see them.

When we did a side-by-side smoke test of OG Kush and Iranian Autoflower, we figured they were of equal potency, so the potency of IAF is very good. Many of our licensed patients and their designated growers are asking for it by name, even though they could have any strain they desired and that IMHO speaks volumes and carries more weight than anonymous posts.

We also seek well-respected, long-time members of various communities to grow out our strains and to do grow journals and smoke reports on them so anyone can see how they perform from start to finish from unbiased growers. So we're happy to let our strains speak for themselves and in fact any photos we use are customer submitted.

Tricloud, I did not realize you were a seed seller. Now I'd really like to see some of those "accusations" you spoke of...

Here are a few links to grow journals and smoke reports about some of our strains; OG Kush, Endless Sky, U.K. Cheese. Chemdawg to name a few.

http://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/f83/ghost-og-kush-17778/

http://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/f83/endless-sky-smoke-report-18565/

http://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/f53/dr-greenthumb-seed-shoppe-9666/

http://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/f54/endless-sky-dr-greenthumb-14527/

http://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/f10/who-has-best-chemdawg-hybrids-15558-post278138/?highlight=endless+sky#post278138

Can you provide some journals and smoke reports on some of your strains?

Our competitors may have a lot of negative things to say about us...but our customers have nothing but praise. I'd be very interested in hearing what these "certain accusations" you're alluding to, are. I've heard a few people grumble about our prices but have never, ever heard anyone complain about our genetics or customer service. Please bring these certain accusations out into the light, so we can all see them.

When we did a side-by-side smoke test of OG Kush and Iranian Autoflower, we figured they were of equal potency, so the potency of IAF is very good. Many of our licensed patients and their designated growers are asking for it by name, even though they could have any strain they desired and that IMHO speaks volumes and carries more weight than anonymous posts.

We also seek well-respected, long-time members of various communities to grow out our strains and to do grow journals and smoke reports on them so anyone can see how they perform from start to finish from unbiased growers. So we're happy to let our strains speak for themselves and in fact any photos we use are customer submitted.

This was from yrs ago and you would probably rather not have me repeat some of those accusations. I'm not into starting a war it's just difficult to get those thoughts out of my mind. If you have a good rep with our trusted Michigan brothers then you should do fine. Like I stated, I've never grown your stuff.

I don't know how potent your Iranian girl is either, just what other members say. Once again I admit that my perceptions may be way off, it's just hard to think of an autoflowering feminized strain as a gem.

Tricloud, I did not realize you were a seed seller. Now I'd really like to see some of those "accusations" you spoke of...

Can you provide some journals and smoke reports on some of your strains?

You won't find any negative reports on my stuff. Take a looksie in this very forum and maybe get involved, there are grow reports going on here right now about my genetics. I only make seeds for legal Michigan growers. I don't think I'm much competition for you at all and vise verse. Most people who attain my seeds are the folks who aren't interested in mail order as I don't do that.

I'm not looking to start some crap just stating what I've read. I gave you the benefit of doubt when I stated I've never tried your stuff and don't personally know.

Also I don't sell seeds but I do accept donations.

• 4 months later...

very expensive

look at nirvana's strains and prices-well worth it

i would have bought his seeds but way too much money-glad you love them

diddo......I also find it funny that people actually believe DGT paid $20,000 for a cutting. Sorry.

I started growing Docs genetics a few months back up until them i had dealt with numerous seed company's.

Highgradeseeds BC bud depot and yes also the attitude i had issues with each company's strains out of 13 BC bud depot god bud seed fems 12 hermied my black queen seeds from hgs also threw a abnormal amount of males in their straight run beans last but not least both jack herrer seeds i got through my brother through attitude hermied.

I have since ran 4-6 bubba kush plants and 3 iranian g13s with zero issues and ive also had much better luck cloning as well dr greenthumbs genetics are solid as they come from my personal experiance.

I started growing Docs genetics a few months back up until them i had dealt with numerous seed company's.

Highgradeseeds BC bud depot and yes also the attitude i had issues with each company's strains out of 13 BC bud depot god bud seed fems 12 hermied my black queen seeds from hgs also threw a abnormal amount of males in their straight run beans last but not least both jack herrer seeds i got through my brother through attitude hermied.

Were you growing a lot of feminized beans?

Consistent abnormal male and hermies counts are a sign of stress. Could it be that you aren't stressing your plants as much now days?

I wouldn't blame bad male counts and hermies on attitude either, they aren't the folks who bred the seeds you are complaining about. They are just a vendor who carries many breeders seeds. If they got the seeds you asked for to you in a timely manor they did a good job.

I don't care what anybody says, feminized seeds aren't very stable and beginner growers tend to stress plants a bit. They aren't for beginners in my book. Really the best thing to do is find a bullet proof easy to grow clone to start out with. Stay clear of anything that came from feminized stock or notorious unstable plants like trainwreck.

I have since ran 4-6 bubba kush plants and 3 iranian g13s with zero issues and ive also had much better luck cloning as well dr greenthumbs genetics are solid as they come from my personal experiance.

I tend to shy away from Dutch genetics. I have run DNA, Serious, Big Buddha,neither of these can compare to the Doc Greenthumb Bubba I have.

To me, the Dutch genetics are waaay watered down. Anything I have tried from "Dutch" seedbanks have been garbage. I don't like feminized seeds much either. But.....I would rather grow a pack of Docs feminized S1s vs. a 20.00 pack of Gypsy Nirvanas seeds. I understand that there prolly are great finds in those Gypsy packs, I would rather go with Docs and definitely get a keeper. To each his own I suppose.

Were you growing a lot of feminized beans?

Consistent abnormal male and hermies counts are a sign of stress. Could it be that you aren't stressing your plants as much now days?

I do nothing different same nutes same temps same ventilation same sized light and dr greenthumbs genetics all stay very stable at least in my garden .

I havent personally tried any of Dr. Gs meds,but they do look very good from the pics everyones posted here and from his website.

The only issue i have is the price.Thats why i dont buy seeds from DJ Shorts,Soma,and Sensi.Just too expensive.Killer genetics

shouldnt cost an arm and a leg.Now i know the work put into a strain usually predicts the price and i am sure the Doc has done

an excellent job,but i cant see paying that much for quality genetics. One example was Cash Krop Kenney had Shiskaberry seeds for $25.

Try finding them genetics at that price.

• 5 weeks later...

we thought it good to give all you doc fans and growers a spot of your own on the site.

there seems to be more and more of you everyday so you now have your own clubhouse :)

this category is meant for grow journals of the doc's genetics only. all other new topics that pop up will be moved.

we have pinned this thread in the subcategory and general questions can be asked/answered here................

......... or you can ask the growers themselves right here: http://michiganmedic...s-and-genetics/

• 1 month later...

Hola folks !!

Ive been growing the docs gear for a few years now and he is the real deal and some. Ive cracked over 100 of his femmed seeds over the years and never had 1 hermi...ever. I grow endless sky mostly, Im an auto worker and when i come home from work endless sky stops my pain. Robin Williams talks about being stoned and not being able to feel your feet..that describes endless sky to a T. Ive had rookies panick when smoking ES..it can be a very narcotic high for a noob. For a chronic smoker it numbs and dumbs me to the point that using the microwave is tricky lol and the high lasts a few hours. The yield is very good for ES Ive been playing with her for a while but it took me a year to get her figured out. I grow in a 5x5 tent with an aircooled 600hps. I feed them Adanved nutes..sensi bloom, big bud, overdrive and bud candy. I grow 9 plants in a 3x3 spread, i veg and lst them for 3 to 4 weeks then flip..i average between 20 and 22 ounces dry..to me thats and epic haul. Ive also grown the docs iranian chemdawg outside, its the most potent pot Ive smoked. Along with a great body buzz it makes me giggle like a little girl and gets my girlfriend so horney she chases me around the house..its awesome pot. There are a few ES bud pics in my album if u wanna have a look..I have NFC how to postem here.

Thanx Doc...Te lilman

Hola folks !!

Ive been growing the docs gear for a few years now and he is the real deal and some. Ive cracked over 100 of his femmed seeds over the years and never had 1 hermi...ever. I grow endless sky mostly, Im an auto worker and when i come home from work endless sky stops my pain. Robin Williams talks about being stoned and not being able to feel your feet..that describes endless sky to a T. Ive had rookies panick when smoking ES..it can be a very narcotic high for a noob. For a chronic smoker it numbs and dumbs me to the point that using the microwave is tricky lol and the high lasts a few hours. The yield is very good for ES Ive been playing with her for a while but it took me a year to get her figured out. I grow in a 5x5 tent with an aircooled 600hps. I feed them Adanved nutes..sensi bloom, big bud, overdrive and bud candy. I grow 9 plants in a 3x3 spread, i veg and lst them for 3 to 4 weeks then flip..i average between 20 and 22 ounces dry..to me thats and epic haul. Ive also grown the docs iranian chemdawg outside, its the most potent pot Ive smoked. Along with a great body buzz it makes me giggle like a little girl and gets my girlfriend so horney she chases me around the house..its awesome pot. There are a few ES bud pics in my album if u wanna have a look..I have NFC how to postem here.

Thanx Doc...Te lilman

welcome to the site!!

for future reference :)http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/tutorials/t-31-uploading-pictures-for-posting-on-mmma20/

Hola folks !!

Thanx Doc...Te lilman

Thanks for that.

Endless skies has been on my wish list for awhile now...I will check out your pictures for sure.