This Is A Great Video Taken In Michigan

• 3 weeks later...

I live in a small town, due to fear I will not post where, but we have 3 partly albino deer a few miles away from where I live.

We are not far apart I bet. Those deer hang out right by the road all the dang time. I've seen them several Tuesday nights riding my Harley back from Oakgrove with a belly full of fifty cent hot dogs.

We are not far apart I bet. Those deer hang out right by the road all the dang time. I've seen them several Tuesday nights riding my Harley back from Oakgrove with a belly full of fifty cent hot dogs.

You would be correct sir, small world...lol I love it every time I see them. Altho they are not "true" albino, they are albino enough for me ;) So if you dont mind me asking, how is the medicine you get around these parts... its funny, I bet we know a lot of the same people, maybe even eachother....lol

PS, is there any CC meetings around? I have not looked, but since your a mod you might be more aware...lol

You would be correct sir, small world...lol I love it every time I see them. Altho they are not "true" albino, they are albino enough for me ;) So if you dont mind me asking, how is the medicine you get around these parts... its funny, I bet we know a lot of the same people, maybe even eachother....lol

PS, is there any CC meetings around? I have not looked, but since your a mod you might be more aware...lol

Medicine? I smoke crappy regs or I have a connection in T.C. for some better stuff. I'm down east of Scottville. The deer are piebald deer. There is a compassion meeting up in Wellston. Don't know the date and time. They meet in a pizza joint I think the club is River Valley 4MA. Don't have the info onhand. Cannabisman is the leader of the club but he does not post here often. you could try to message him or google the club.

EDIT: her is the club link http://rivervalley4ma.ning.com/

Sorry to hear your only getting regs around and having to drive to TC for mid-highs. I think the Compassion Club is in Brethren @ Zeppies but I never really looked into it. I am just hoping to find someone local with a different high grade strain. Thanks for the reply man.

Archived