Activist Of The Year!

Guest Cannabinoid Kid

Freemannabis, you must have posted about the same time i did. I really liked your application of that passage. cool stuff. Sometimes nominating favorites or saying this person has done more than that person can make an unhealthy competition. but here in Michigan, and on these boards, we can use all of the encouragement we can muster. so i would suggest something like "5 (or 10) People Making a difference" and just tell their stories.

Thanks AK for the Neg removal. some people probably thought i said i wasn't kissing donkey, but thought i was actually kissing donkey. I am not. if i wanna kiss donkey, i would kiss the donkey of someone who would give me more meds, instead of someone who gives his heart, mind, and time to all freely!

Great post

Hard question

My Vote

The Medical Marijuana Community

We have made unbelievable strides. We have sick and dieing people who have come forward to fight against overwhelming odds.

Your post "gets my Vote"!

FREE The TREE!

BB aka Joe cain

OMG are you kidding me I'd get a neg for that? petty really,we are very lucky to have Joe at the head of this movement,someone just jealous perhaps? whatever, BB or as I refer to him one of my best friends has more integrity than anyone I know of,I'm astounded really that such a great thread to lift ppl up has to take a negative turn,gaud I wish ppl would gro the f--- up. Mr. King I love you and the Mrs:)

OMG are you kidding me I'd get a neg for that? petty really,we are very lucky to have Joe at the head of this movement,someone just jealous perhaps? whatever, BB or as I refer to him one of my best friends has more integrity than anyone I know of,I'm astounded really that such a great thread to lift ppl up has to take a negative turn,gaud I wish ppl would gro the f--- up. Mr. King I love you and the Mrs:)

I got your back wolfgang! your at neutral again :thumbsu:

Some of the most powerful stories I have ever read are stories where a person stands strong, shows unbelievable courage, and conducts himself in such a way that others want to follow. Blueberry is one man that others want to follow, and he is a easy target, because he is out there fighting the good fight with us. Bb I think you live your life in such a way that people will seek you as their example. Thank you, Sir. You are our General in the MMMA fight.

• 1 month later...

In the spirit of this forum topic I would like to remind everyone that today is the 1st anniversary of Tom's (Swampy) death. If you have a moment and some Free Leonard handy, please take the time to smoke one in his honor. The spirit lives on as the flesh decays, here's one (puff, puff, pass) to Swampy. Rest in Peace Brother mine! Love and Respect to our community....j.b.

In the spirit of this forum topic I would like to remind everyone that today is the 1st anniversary of Tom's (Swampy) death. If you have a moment and some Free Leonard handy, please take the time to smoke one in his honor. The spirit lives on as the flesh decays, here's one (puff, puff, pass) to Swampy. Rest in Peace Brother mine! Love and Respect to our community....j.b.

RIP brother Swampy. My vape still has a little Free Leonard in it. Turning it on now....

• 1 month later...

I am giving my vote to Eric L VanDussen.. that guys stays active.. I wonder how many hours he stays up late to write all those requests and letters so we all can be informed acurately on the current events.. His videos are top rate and he sure doesnt miss a thing.. Thanks for all you do Eric.

Archived