Eric's Fight Is Your Fight Too!

PLEASE, IF YOU CAN, COME TO THE FARMINGTON HILLS DISTRICT COURT ON MAY 4, 2010, AT OR BEFORE 8:30 A.M. IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF THE MACOMB OAKLAND COMPASSION CLUB, YOU CAN READ THE MOTION AND GET THE ADDRESS OF THE COURT. YOU NEED TO FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT TO KEEP YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE, WHILE HAVE THE RIGHT TO MEDICATE WITH MARIJUANA!!! THE TIME REALLY IS NOW, PEOPLE! WE MUST STOP THE COURTS, POLICE, PROBATION OFFICERS, ETC. FROM BEING IGNORANT OF OUR RIGHTS!!!!

Sorry for the all Caps, but I'm fired up and the date is right around the corner. I've attached the Notice of Hearing, which has the date, time, and location, and also the Motion...it is worth reading because next time it could be you...NOH.docMtnMarijuanaFarmHls_21.doc

Thank you for your time and attention,

Nina M. Backon, Attorney at Law

(313) 719-9290

Wow I want to meet Thomas Lavigne . This is what we need. Stand and deliver.

I fear this is the reason MDCH wants to link up with SOS ...so when you get pulled over they will know you are a patient or cg.

You have the support of myself and 3MED. THIS MUST STOP HERE AND NOW!!!

John Wells

So, is this really at 8:30am? Or, on the docket for cases to be heard before lunch?

Also, is this the courtroom of Hon. Marla E. Parker? 31605 West Eleven Mile Rd., Farmington Hills, Mi 48336?

Yes, this is at 8:30, although others who are attending in support are talking about showing up earlier to pack the courthouse parking lot, and it is Judge Parker's courtroom. PLEASE attend if you can or tell EVERYONE you know. Help me spread the word!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

PLEASE, IF YOU CAN, COME TO THE FARMINGTON HILLS DISTRICT COURT ON MAY 4, 2010, AT OR BEFORE 8:30 A.M. IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF THE MACOMB OAKLAND COMPASSION CLUB, YOU CAN READ THE MOTION AND GET THE ADDRESS OF THE COURT. YOU NEED TO FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT TO KEEP YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE, WHILE HAVE THE RIGHT TO MEDICATE WITH MARIJUANA!!! THE TIME REALLY IS NOW, PEOPLE! WE MUST STOP THE COURTS, POLICE, PROBATION OFFICERS, ETC. FROM BEING IGNORANT OF OUR RIGHTS!!!!

Sorry for the all Caps, but I'm fired up and the date is right around the corner. I've attached the Notice of Hearing, which has the date, time, and location, and also the Motion...it is worth reading because next time it could be you...NOH.docMtnMarijuanaFarmHls_21.doc

Thank you for your time and attention,

Nina M. Backon, Attorney at Law

(313) 719-9290

5-23-2010

Nina,

How did the Motion go? I assume it is to remove driving restrictions?

Murph

Archived