Best Seed Bank Luck

T1420

Just wondering where I should order my seeds. I am looking for the best genetics, and realize you only get what you pay for. Any advice?? Thanks!!

www.drgreenthumb.com is trustworthy and has great strains. If you are looking for a seedbank that carries a collection of different companies www.legendsseeds.com is great. I can vouch for both. There are some up and coming companies in Michigan that I'm sure are offering great gear but I have not used them as of yet. Friends of mine have had great luck ordering directly from SensiSeeds.

www.drgreenthumb.com is trustworthy and has great strains. If you are looking for a seedbank that carries a collection of different companies www.legendsseeds.com is great. I can vouch for both. There are some up and coming companies in Michigan that I'm sure are offering great gear but I have not used them as of yet. Friends of mine have had great luck ordering directly from SensiSeeds.

I purchase all mine from Additude

http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/

Genetics are priceless & they guarantee delivery.

"THE ATTITUDE" seed bank is one of the very best available.

I agree . Attitude Seeds FTW ... I have ordered through them over 10 diff ocassions never had a problem , seeds sprouted , Fast delivery . 5-9 days , Discreet . Just remember to use the stealth shipping option .

www.seedboutique.com

Very quick and stealth shipping, also good prices

I will second that. Actually if you are willing to give them your cedit card info(shows up as some other legitamate business) you get your seeds around day 7. I know they claim they never break up the original breeders packs, which if its true is awesome! Plus that might be why they have cheap prices.

The attitude does have a very good reputation but they have been caught selling a couple different breeders gear that they were unauthorized to sell, so either the gear wasn't real or they aquired it from someone else and put it up for sale. I've read this "problem" was resolved. They also get a bad rap for messing orders up and sending the wrong freebie seeds but they always make it up and you get to keep the strains they originally sent. I am not trying to say their stuff is not genuine as the FAR majority of reports I've heard are positive, just that they have had some issues that have been resolved.

The attitude does have a very good reputation but they have been caught selling a couple different breeders gear that they wto fill folks, but on the other hand, if i want to be 100% for sure no doubt positive that my beans are going to make it through customs, attitude is the way to go.

I purchase all mine from Additude

http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/

Genetics are priceless & they guarantee delivery.

I agree . Attitude Seeds FTW ... I have ordered through them over 10 diff ocassions never had a problem , seeds sprouted , Fast delivery . 5-9 days , Discreet . Just remember to use the stealth shipping option .

I'm agreeing with these as well

The attitude does have a very good reputation but they have been caught selling a couple different breeders gear that they were unauthorized to sell, so either the gear wasn't real or they aquired it from someone else and put it up for sale. I've read this "problem" was resolved. They also get a bad rap for messing orders up and sending the wrong freebie seeds but they always make it up and you get to keep the strains they originally sent. I am not trying to say their stuff is not genuine as the FAR majority of reports I've heard are positive, just that they have had some issues that have been resolved.

As for this, they were told one thing, got another they also made up for it on all their orders as well. Nothing in this world is perfect, its all about whether they right their wrongs and they always have with me.

Also to bubbles, I only skimmed through your post, but I am assuming you wanted a reg jack and didn't get it. You gotta put into consideration, UFO's are limited supply, usually donated by growers, SubCool has been a member of many forums and I can remember when he was nobody, its companies like attitude that helped spread his genetics through freebies and know I know he and companies like DNA will donate alot of seeds to certain banks, but they only donate "x" amount and when the orders exceed that Tude and a few other banks do what they have to do. I assume in their eyes they sent you the better seed due to this misfortune however your plans said otherwise. I'm also sure if you were to contact them and explain your certain scenario they would find a way to make it happen.

As for this, they were told one thing, got another

Actually that is not quite true(mostly though). The DJ Short issue was fixed up with Dj, however Dr. Greenthumbs C-99 was a HighTimes top ten strain in 2009 and all of a sudden they had Docs C-99 for sale. Dr Greenthumb does not and NEVER has sold to a seedbank. He sells directly. Needless to say Doc's C-99 came down real quick and they actually substituted some other strain on their HighTimes top ten list of 2009 that is NOT on the HighTimes list. They knew that Doc exclusively sells his own goods, as it is pretty common knowledge, especially to the major seedbanks.

THANKS!!!

Actually that is not quite true(mostly though). The DJ Short issue was fixed up with Dj, however Dr. Greenthumbs C-99 was a HighTimes top ten strain in 2009 and all of a sudden they had Docs C-99 for sale. Dr Greenthumb does not and NEVER has sold to a seedbank. He sells directly. Needless to say Doc's C-99 came down real quick and they actually substituted some other strain on their HighTimes top ten list of 2009 that is NOT on the HighTimes list. They knew that Doc exclusively sells his own goods, as it is pretty common knowledge, especially to the major seedbanks.

Ahh, I didn't know specifics I had just heard through the grapevine that it was some kind of issue with counterfeit seeds, however I don't think it was so much the seed banks fault as it was who supplied them, they're kind of like a middle man. Imagine this, You have a friend who comes to you says hey I know a guy who can get me some northern lights, you ask him to get you some, you get it and its def not northern lights. Who's really to blame? The guy at the front line is mostly to blame at my opinion. I didn't know that doc was exclusive, as most people that don't use him probably don't as well, now I understand I'm not a seed bank, nor am I in the business but I've had nothing but amazing service and genetics from attitude and will always stand by them. I do appreciate you clearing up what the actual issue was too!

just wanted to add that the attitudes monthly weekend special starts this friday. 3 free Nirvana fem autoflower beans with every purchase.... Northern Lights, Bubblelicious, and Jock Horror...............on top of the regular u.f.o.'s.

the promotion page is here for anyone looking to make a purchase in the next few days:

http://www.cannabis-...ds/cat_126.html

just wanted to add that the attitudes monthly weekend special starts this friday. 3 free Nirvana fem autoflower beans with every purchase.... Northern Lights, Bubblelicious, and Jock Horror...............on top of the regular u.f.o.'s.

the promotion page is here for anyone looking to make a purchase in the next few days:

http://www.cannabis-...ds/cat_126.html

Good to know, I was just filling up my cart on attitude actually! :lol:

The Attitude has screwed me on the last 3 orders. First replacement seed for the freebies then no freebies at all on the last 2 orders. I heard the business changed hands last year! Not sure if there's any truth to it?

www.sensibleseeds.com

Sensible Seeds has great customer service, they always give the freebie offered and their prices are better than Attitude's.

a close patient friend got his attitude order today. it took 2 weeks with a money order. everything was as ordered, Darkstar, Bubble Cheese, Vanillia Kush.....mmmmmm. Ordered on 4/20 so got 3 xtra freebees. of the 8 freebies recieved only 2 were different than promised.

He said he recommends them.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering where I should order my seeds. I am looking for the best genetics, and realize you only get what you pay for. Any advice?? Thanks!!

Hempdepot.com cannacopia has cheap beansand badd donkey Genetics. Joey weed has cheap beans as well try the bb x Ak47. Good yields easy to grow. requires very little ferts. legendsseeds.com sucks very slow.

Hempdepot.com cannacopia has cheap beansand badd donkey Genetics. Joey weed has cheap beans as well try the bb x Ak47. Good yields easy to grow. requires very little ferts. legendsseeds.com sucks very slow.

I have never had a bad experience with Legends. My orders always came within two weeks and I've ordered many times. They also give you a freebie strain. It is the best place to get DJ Short genetics as sometimes DJ announces his new releases through them. I've heard that DJ should have Rosebud and Moonshine Rocket Fuel available sometime this year. He was hoping to have them released earlier this year.

I bet the Joey Weed Bluberry/AK-47 is fantastic if it is anything like the Blue Gun I have. I've heard mostly good things about Hempdepot.

Archived