Obtaining Medicine Before My Crop Is In

Hey there - - I'm a new patient who just got started (I've got my recommendation/applied to the state in March/2010 and past my 21 days). I have visited a "compassion club" in Ypsi and enjoyed it but was a little taken back by the pricing.

Wondering if I can do a patient to patient transfer with another patient legally for my medicine till my own medicine comes in?? I have been told this is legal and am only interested in a legal avenue. I literally moved to this state for these laws! I am currently living in Lenawee County (insert militia joke here) and know NO ONE that is either a caregiver or patient in this area. Is there anyone on here that can help or direct me to a place/person that could help??

I thank you all in advance for your help in this matter. Take care.

Hey there - - I'm a new patient who just got started (I've got my recommendation/applied to the state in March/2010 and past my 21 days). I have visited a "compassion club" in Ypsi and enjoyed it but was a little taken back by the pricing.

Wondering if I can do a patient to patient transfer with another patient legally for my medicine till my own medicine comes in?? I have been told this is legal and am only interested in a legal avenue. I literally moved to this state for these laws! I am currently living in Lenawee County (insert militia joke here) and know NO ONE that is either a caregiver or patient in this area. Is there anyone on here that can help or direct me to a place/person that could help??

that would be great and some day it will happen but for now even that you are a honest person you will have to meet other and ask their also wecome

Patient to patient transfers are legal but good luck finding anything at a decent price seems to me that everyone thinks that $20 a gram is the going price for quality medicinal meds. :rolleyes:

Patient to patient transfers are legal but good luck finding anything at a decent price seems to me that everyone thinks that $20 a gram is the going price for quality medicinal meds. :rolleyes:

The main issue with the 20/g thing is thats been the going street rate on high quality buds for years, prior to the medical laws. As well as 20/g is the street rates in california as well, the clubs in cali are generally 25/g. No sense in buying by the gram, the breakdown in quantity is the only way its worth it. Generally the only way I've been able to find 10/g range pricing is by the ounce, 280 an ounce is a pretty standard street price in cali, and its generally 350-450 @ clubs. I haven't had the luxury of seeing what it is around here yet as my 20th day will be in a week or so and I still have to clear everything through probation (unfortunately my plea bargain was cheaper then my lawyer so I took it), however I imagine it wouldn't be to much different.

Just FYI to all, I am a patient looking to stay within the law myself and transfer to other patient(s) in need at the price I pay my caregiver plus mileage if necessary. I am not in this for profit, but holistic health care for all. Some would call me a sucker. I call it humanitarian.

Just FYI to all, I am a patient looking to stay within the law myself and transfer to other patient(s) in need at the price I pay my caregiver plus mileage if necessary. I am not in this for profit, but holistic health care for all. Some would call me a sucker. I call it humanitarian.

You're not a sucker in the slightest. The medical community needs more people like you, you guys are few and far between, and those favors always come back in the long run!

I must say that 20/g is a very stupid price for good meds that is just people takeing advantage of others no matter the situation i dont care who you are or what your growing and how your growing it if you do it right now matter how much electricty you use it does not cost 400 an OZ to grow nor does it cost 20 a gram to grow. on average i produce about a gram per watt of light. i use a 400 watt hps my electric bill has only increased about 25 a month from the light alone(12/12cycle) i have good space so heat build up has not been a very big issue for fans i use 1 intake 6" 1 exhaust 8" both are axial fans and cost very little to run and move a bunny muffin load of air ( i have an anomometer so i got a good idea of the cfm of air im moveing) and 2 6" osolating fans 1 at the top and 1 on the floor both opposit each other i figure roughly another 15 a month to run fans. for the vegg/mother area i use 1 2bulb T5 fixture my fans branch off to the vegg room i have the intake blowing on the moms so no need for a circulating fan so for the T5 that may use what another 6 bucks a month im a soil grower so no cost for running pumps i use plain soil mixed up with a little perlite and sum peat i go to a local garden supply to buy my goods and it cost me 60 to fill a 30gal trash can with my mix and that last a long time for me. OLD AGE brand nutes cause they are cheep and work great in soil grow and bloom 8 bucks each also last a long time for me. so my constant monthly cost are lights and fans approx total= $46 my variable cost are soil and nutes approx total= $76 my caregiver and my self my caregiver being my wife harvest about every 60 days give or take a few days and that is plenty to sustain my needs and the needs of my caregivers other patient. so an average harvest only cost $92.00 and if i used up my soil and nutes each time add in another $76 wich gives a total of $168.00 and i must add that i have not had the need to grow at full capacity i do 6 at a time with 2 moms 3 of each. even if we round up to $200.00 thats still not 20/g 400+/oz. sorry about the novel im posting im just trying to say that nothing is worth that price. when in a time of need i can understand haveing to pay what the price is but none the less it is not that much to grow and if it comes from outside wich in my opinion is the best it cost darn near nothing. please keep in mind that my setup works for me and i have tweeked it over time but it works for me and cost very little to operate. what works for one may not work for others just keep in mind what i have said we need to stop the over charging. think about it if walmart got into the biz they would most likely sell it cheaper than any one els.

I must say that 20/g is a very stupid price for good meds that is just people takeing advantage of others no matter the situation i dont care who you are or what your growing and how your growing it if you do it right now matter how much electricty you use it does not cost 400 an OZ to grow nor does it cost 20 a gram to grow. on average i produce about a gram per watt of light. i use a 400 watt hps my electric bill has only increased about 25 a month from the light alone(12/12cycle) i have good space so heat build up has not been a very big issue for fans i use 1 intake 6" 1 exhaust 8" both are axial fans and cost very little to run and move a bunny muffin load of air ( i have an anomometer so i got a good idea of the cfm of air im moveing) and 2 6" osolating fans 1 at the top and 1 on the floor both opposit each other i figure roughly another 15 a month to run fans. for the vegg/mother area i use 1 2bulb T5 fixture my fans branch off to the vegg room i have the intake blowing on the moms so no need for a circulating fan so for the T5 that may use what another 6 bucks a month im a soil grower so no cost for running pumps i use plain soil mixed up with a little perlite and sum peat i go to a local garden supply to buy my goods and it cost me 60 to fill a 30gal trash can with my mix and that last a long time for me. OLD AGE brand nutes cause they are cheep and work great in soil grow and bloom 8 bucks each also last a long time for me. so my constant monthly cost are lights and fans approx total= $46 my variable cost are soil and nutes approx total= $76 my caregiver and my self my caregiver being my wife harvest about every 60 days give or take a few days and that is plenty to sustain my needs and the needs of my caregivers other patient. so an average harvest only cost $92.00 and if i used up my soil and nutes each time add in another $76 wich gives a total of $168.00 and i must add that i have not had the need to grow at full capacity i do 6 at a time with 2 moms 3 of each. even if we round up to $200.00 thats still not 20/g 400+/oz. sorry about the novel im posting im just trying to say that nothing is worth that price. when in a time of need i can understand haveing to pay what the price is but none the less it is not that much to grow and if it comes from outside wich in my opinion is the best it cost darn near nothing. please keep in mind that my setup works for me and i have tweeked it over time but it works for me and cost very little to operate. what works for one may not work for others just keep in mind what i have said we need to stop the over charging. think about it if walmart got into the biz they would most likely sell it cheaper than any one els.

I feel you, but have any of you bought weed before being medical? And by weed I mean good high grade chronic... 20/g has always been the street standard. Both here and in California (the places I have xp with) 250-450 for an ounce isn't exactly unheard of either.

I feel you, but have any of you bought weed before being medical? And by weed I mean good high grade chronic... 20/g has always been the street standard. Both here and in California (the places I have xp with) 250-450 for an ounce isn't exactly unheard of either.

i have b4 it was medical and my people feel the same as i do the most ever paid for hydro, dank, the flames, kind budd what ever u wanna call it was 250/oz its a lot but doable

Archived