How To Do Cannabis Research

if you had 3 groups for a study to whom you wanted to distribute a consistent strain for a specific condition would a researcher be able to arrange this legally through the MMMA cg/p structure? without DEA involvement and all subjects having cards?

I have a study done by Wilsey et al in Cali that was DEA affected and focused on smoked cannabis. I have interest at EMU in doing a similar study using a vaporizer. How to proceed without DEA involvement in supply issue is the problem

if you had 3 groups for a study to whom you wanted to distribute a consistent strain for a specific condition would a researcher be able to arrange this legally through the MMMA cg/p structure? without DEA involvement and all subjects having cards?

I have a study done by Wilsey et al in Cali that was DEA affected and focused on smoked cannabis. I have interest at EMU in doing a similar study using a vaporizer. How to proceed without DEA involvement in supply issue is the problem

Thanks and you can count on me i will try all your strains and let you know how they worked lolsmile.gif

Archived