What Strains R Out There For Chronic Pain?

Looking to see what's available, or already here that isn't out of reach. I am not into the mail order thing, as I would like to get clones. I just don't have money to burn, or light to waste on a male, unless I decide to breed a few strains. What I have now is anyone's guess, but it is coming along nicely. Although it makes me feel like a four hundred pound guy is sitting on my head, and relaxes my body, it still doesn't have the kick to knock the pain in the back and legs. I looked at the list of strains and effects, and would like to try some Apollo 13, AK, Kush, and anything else I can get my hands on. I just need to find the right one that will work for me. Because everyone is different, everyone metabolizes differently, it may take some time to find the right one, but the sooner the better.

sour diesel is the best I've found for pain. Longer flower time but worth it. I think it is stronger than AK even though I like ak47 & am growing some. It does cause some couch lock till you get used to it. Also try some chronic or any of the chems.........

Sweet, that is good to know, now I just have to have a nibble and see if it works for me too. I am not too familiar with dispensaries, but I would be willing to travel if they sell genetics, and they had what I am after or something similar. Would be great if there was a disp in Imaly City, or somewhere nearby there. I can travel, but after too long my back just doesn't take to the road well. What is the best way you've found to get genetics of these strains? Hypothetically, of course. ;)

I'm way up north, no dispensaries here. But you have a few options in your area. Compassion clubs are the way to go. If you have ur card or Paperwork your all set. I think you have a club in your area.

I used to hang out in Lapeer, Graduated from Clarkston.

Well, Lapeer is the closest to where I live, but it's still a good hour, hour and a half away. There doesn't seem to be much around here, except plowed fields and cows. I am legal, everything is in order, just like many other people waiting on the state to turn their printer on 24/7.

I know the feeling, its spring & the smell of fresh compost is in the air..............................

I have the same drive, hour & a half to traverse south or Gaylord north east........Gotta do it though, they don't deliver...

wait till they have an all day thing at the club so its worth the drive, you'll probably get the chance to try a few things and maybe even get something to get you started. Once you've got your genetics you"ll be set..

Like I said before, I'd shove a rabbid weasel in my arse if I thought it would take the pain away. I'll try about anything. I woke up this morning and had a half decent day. So I decided to buy my wife a rose bush for her flower garden. Just putting that sucker in the ground and the little that I did totally has me screaming now. Feels like someone is trying to twist me in half, and that just sucks. Hope you are all doing well, and thank you all very much.

----Nemo

When my lower back pain kicks in full blast i load up my oil pipe with some hash oil which i make from my plant by product and i encourage anyone who grows to learn how to make their own oil because chronic pain needs to be addressed quickly nothing dulls my pain as fast as hash oil.

Its like being a hunter who uses every part of his kill i use everything from my grow room nothing gets wasted you start from seed and get a bad % of males no worry just more raw material for an oil draw . B)

Thanks everyone, seems like tonight is going to be another one of those nights. Quarter to three in the morning, bowl is still warm and my wife is quietly sleeping by my side only lit by the light of this laptop screen. I hunted all my life until I needed surgery. After that my love for getting out in the woods and taking an animal diminished to nearly nothing. I like watching them more, and hunting them less. I think I am just afraid to cause anything pain, ever. Not that I was a bad shot, but just in case.... if that makes sense. I have nothing but bag seed, but surprisingly I have only had one male out of the twelve. Not sure if it's just luck or God just shining on me, but so far so good. But I sure wish there was a dispensary in the middle of the thumb. I bet the Amish could really grow some great medicine! ^_^

----Nemo

Some of the bag seed I got from a friend awhile back. There marriage split and he was an experimenter but had to get rid of his stuff. The seed looks good, mature, big, molted spots, came up strong. Short fat fingers, darn near strawberry plant looking. From what I have read, that means it's a more indica dominant. I have moved to bigger pots because what he gave me was smaller ones and I only got about a quarter off two plants, way too small of an amount to even bother really. But, I made some adjustments to what I have going now, 2.5 gallon and they are coming along much thicker, bigger. Even though my last little bit, was a little bit, it's got quite a sleepy affect which is great at night. I waited for the tri's to start to get their amber shine, but most were nice and cloudy. It's ok, but for pain that kicks down my legs or rages in my lower back like last night, I need something a bit heavier. Thanks so much for all your replies.

HI I would say ak-47 is ok but not the best for back pain but it does help to tolerate it the best i have tried was called bubba kush but i is a very strong strain definatly for night time use though but after it settled in it was like I was having an outer body experiance but it was the most comfortable feeling i had since 2008