Extraction Classes

HC

Hello everyone

My name is Steve Sharpe. I started Sharpe Extracts and have made a CD called "The Final Step". I want to teach as many people how to make extracts to reduce arrests the best way possible, reduce your overall weight.

I am putting on a free class in Ypsi at 19 N Hamilton on Weds the 5th for any card holder that day. The first 60 I'm told because of seating.

On May 22 at the Willow Ranch on Saturday May 22, 2010 at 12 pm -"High Noon" I would like to show the compassion club host/leaders about my CD and how to get them whole sale for the clubs to sell.

I will be putting on class and would like some input from you folks to see if this is something that your club could make money with.

This class will be a hands on class and your welcome to bring your trim with you for try one of the techniques you will learn

Making Oil, Dry Trim

Making Butter, fresh frozen trim

Making Bubble hash, Fresh frozen trim

Making dry sift kief, Good Buds please, or dry trim

Making tintures

Cooking with cannabis

Please contact me with which one you will be wanting to do so I can have you bring the items needed with you.

Please Contact Clark with your RSVP so we can make enough lunch for everyone.

I hope to see you all there

Yes the oil is done with isopropl alcohol wash MMM. I will not teach butane extractions but I do know how to do them.

Clark has this thread going atm and has the Great Lakes Compassion Club Musicfest going on in July.

http://www.michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/index.php?/topic/18290-attention-compassion-club-leaders/

There are some testers out there that have seen the CD and tested it out. They are loving it.

Yes the oil is done with isopropl alcohol wash MMM. I will not teach butane extractions but I do know how to do them.

Clark has this thread going atm and has the Great Lakes Compassion Club Musicfest going on in July.

http://www.michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/index.php?/topic/18290-attention-compassion-club-leaders/

There are some testers out there that have seen the CD and tested it out. They are loving it.

Good stuff!

Guest Cannabinoid Kid

Steve,

I cant wait for the demo on the 22nd. I was blessed to get a preview of the oil extraction technique that Steve uses. It's an easy process to follow and he has this down to a science. I urge everyone to check out Steves new CD and to attend one of his extraction classes. This is great stuff to learn folks.

For the compassion club leaders wanting to attend the glcc music fest organizational meeting please email me with your RSVP to glccmusicfest.com

Thanks

Clark

Archived