Master Blaster 1500 Watthps 206,000 Lumens

T1420

Anyone else pick up the prototype 1500 watt out there?? It's Awesome!! Super bright, Electronic ballasts push more than coils do, for sure. When I picked the system up saturday, the guy said "don't look at the light, it can burn like a welder arc" Owning several 1000 watters, I doubted that my eyes would get burned, so like a silly billy I make a point to look at it and sure enough, Eyes are burned. Rough grainy feeling eyes keep watering a burning liquid. Definatly burned!! So if you buy one of these bad mofo's, don't look at the light. They are worth every penny, I replaced a 1000 watt I had in a 9x8, and WOW!! Someone turned a light on under everything, wow, SO MUCH BRIGHTER!! GOODSHIT... MASTER BLASTER 1500. I'll post pic's

Anyone else pick up the prototype 1500 watt out there?? It's Awesome!! Super bright, Electronic ballasts push more than coils do, for sure. When I picked the system up saturday, the guy said "don't look at the light, it can burn like a welder arc" Owning several 1000 watters, I doubted that my eyes would get burned, so like a silly billy I make a point to look at it and sure enough, Eyes are burned. Rough grainy feeling eyes keep watering a burning liquid. Definatly burned!! So if you buy one of these bad mofo's, don't look at the light. They are worth every penny, I replaced a 1000 watt I had in a 9x8, and WOW!! Someone turned a light on under everything, wow, SO MUCH BRIGHTER!! GOODSHIT... MASTER BLASTER 1500. I'll post pic's

How much did it cost? I almost hate to ask.

Wow, would love to see some pic's. I have only a small area and I'm using a Sunsystems 400HPS *Ballast says 430wtt, in a box of about 6sq ft. I am thinking of upgrading to a 1k watt but don't know if it would be worth it in such a small area. What's the heat like off that bad boy?

I saw these a few months ago, right after I purchased a 1000W setup, and I can say they are hella strong! The only issue I have with them Is a 600w + 1000w lamp will = ~250k lumens, and its only 100w more then that beast. granted its not 1 condensed light source.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived