Sfv Og Kush X Chemdog

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listen if you take SFV OG kush cross it to Chemd then inbreed....and sell the seed that makes you a hack. When one buys seeds they arent buying a name..but more so the work the breeder put into it. Trust me what you seed is what you weed.

Breeders choose out of thousands...........not 10.

Listen if you take SFV OG kush cross it to Chemd then inbreed....and sell the seed that makes you a hack. When one buys seeds they arent buying a name..but more so the work the breeder put into it. Trust me what you seed is what you weed.

I have a strain this breeder has crossed and have tried a cpl others..and i am here to tell you BY FAR he has had the best i ahve had from Mich..And before you knock ,ask him to meet you and try some..He does doa realy good job...NAd i am looking forward to getting some different strains from you my self..EVERY one that has tried the ogkush x super silver haze has told me it has been the best they have had..MY opion is he is doing a great job..Been at it alot longer than he can probably say..

A good plant is a good plant. Sometimes it takes a lot of seeds to finish a pheno hunt sometimes it don't.

What really matters is the quality of the final product.

When you start off with killer genetics it generally doesn't take 10,000 plants to find an exceptional one. If it does you probably should have started with better quality genetics to begin with.

Some of the best strains came from a small collection of seeds. Look at Cinderella 99. Cinderella genetics can be found in many of the top shelf strains used today and the strain basically came from a small bag purchased at a coffee shop in Amsterdam. .

Boutique breeders CAN create high quality seeds without growing out thousands of parents. The Brothers Grimm created many awesome strains right here in the USA. They also improved many other strains that already existed and never had the means to grow out very large populations for selection.

I've tried a lot of the dutch breeders strains and haven't been overly impressed by many who have the means to grow out large selections. It would be cool to have the ability to grow out thousands of plants for selection but it's not necessary in many cases.

A good plant is a good plant. Sometimes it takes a lot of seeds to finish a pheno hunt sometimes it don't.

What really matters is the quality of the final product.

When you start off with killer genetics it generally doesn't take 10,000 plants to find an exceptional one. If it does you probably should have started with better quality genetics to begin with.

Some of the best strains came from a small collection of seeds. Look at Cinderella 99. Cinderella genetics can be found in many of the top shelf strains used today and the strain basically came from a small bag purchased at a coffee shop in Amsterdam. .

Boutique breeders CAN create high quality seeds without growing out thousands of parents. The Brothers Grimm created many awesome strains right here in the USA. They also improved many other strains that already existed and never had the means to grow out very large populations for selection.

I've tried a lot of the dutch breeders strains and haven't been overly impressed by many who have the means to grow out large selections. It would be cool to have the ability to grow out thousands of plants for selection but it's not necessary in many cases.

I agree with tricloud the infamous chemdog was said to be only 12 beans out of some bud purchased at a concert.

• 1 month later...

My plants (thank you Urban Legend Seeds) look exactly like the ones pictured, except mine are carrying seeds.

And i have some nice clones ready for the bubblers.

I RARELY grow out a pack of seeds when i first get them, but had I a hunch about these.

I wonder if any more strains are available?

Growing Marijuana is a crapshoot; any one of us could come across a seed capable of growing uniquely powerful pot.

Guest finallyfree09

you really should try meeting up with this guy before saying negative things like that. i can tell you that you have NO IDEA what you are saying or whom you are saying it about. get some of these seeds and try for yourself. mayorherb isn't bs'ing you either.

My plants (thank you Urban Legend Seeds) look exactly like the ones pictured, except mine are carrying seeds.

And i have some nice clones ready for the bubblers.

I RARELY grow out a pack of seeds when i first get them, but had I a hunch about these.

I wonder if any more strains are available?

Growing Marijuana is a crapshoot; any one of us could come across a seed capable of growing uniquely powerful pot.

Your Welcome Gymshoes, glad they are working out for you, happy to donate to a veteran ;) There are some new strains in the testing facility that will be ready for Christmas :)

Hope everyone keeps me posted on how things are working out with the Kushdog

• 5 weeks later...

Hands down the "KushDog" is by far the best overall stuff i personally have ever seen or tried. from the smell to the look to the taste and potency it gets A's across the board. The Grape Crush finishes in a close second but its not nearly as jaw dropping as the kushdog by any means. Great work HerbanLegend and for any people hating on it. you obviously don't have the knowledge and experience to understand a good thing when you see it.Keep up the good work Herban looks as if your on top of your game.

Guest finallyfree09

Thanks Sticky, I have to concur its some of the best ive ever seen as well.

Finallyfree, yes I am working on a few Grape Krush projects, Grape Krush x Sour Bubble and Grape Krush x Chemdog :) Testers should get something to try around mid March yeehaw

AWESOME! i'll be patiently waiting

Thanks Sticky, I have to concur its some of the best ive ever seen as well.

Finallyfree, yes I am working on a few Grape Krush projects, Grape Krush x Sour Bubble and Grape Krush x Chemdog :) Testers should get something to try around mid March yeehaw

I would like to try some of them ,but i didnt do very good at the seeds i tried to grow..

• 3 weeks later...
Guest finallyfree09

I would like to try some of them ,but i didnt do very good at the seeds i tried to grow..

you REALLY REALLY need to hook up with me mayor! lol. i just can't get to any meetings anymore, or so it seems.

i was told to keep an eye out for the short, stocky, bushy pheno's that would come out of this cross. GOT ONE!!!

you REALLY REALLY need to hook up with me mayor! lol. i just can't get to any meetings anymore, or so it seems.

i was told to keep an eye out for the short, stocky, bushy pheno's that would come out of this cross. GOT ONE!!!

ok and where are you at? Maybe Monday.

Guest finallyfree09

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

my significant other decided to do some cleaning and threw away my little stockpile!!!!!!!

are these still available?

ugh.... the last 3 days have been the most depressing of my life. :notfair::notfair::notfair::growl::blink:

Archived