Joe Casias' Legal Representation

As announced by Joseph Casias yesterday: "I would like to announce my repesentaion for my lawsuit against Walmart will be as follows: Daniel GROW lead attorney; my co-council is the Michigan ACLU and the national ACLU. I will need a lot of prayers and support moving foward in this case. GOD bless."

Little Berrien County Attorney Dan Grow (and the ACLU) against WalMart - the Goliath. Go Team!

As announced by Joseph Casias yesterday: "I would like to announce my repesentaion for my lawsuit against Walmart will be as follows: Daniel GROW lead attorney; my co-council is the Michigan ACLU and the national ACLU. I will need a lot of prayers and support moving foward in this case. GOD bless."

Little Berrien County Attorney Dan Grow (and the ACLU) against WalMart - the Goliath. Go Team!

We are behind you all the way. John

GREAT NEWS!

Did you guys know that Wal-Mart is the NUMBER ONE corporation in America that has lawsuits filed against?

They are despicable in more ways than just firing Joseph. There is a pattern of their callous disregard in all aspects of their business.

My wife and I will NEVER set foot in ANY of their stores - that includes Sam' Club and any other store they control.

WUCK FALMART! :angry:

Mizerman B)

p.s. Joe, I hope you and your family can hang in there until this case runs through the system. My gut feeling is they will offer you a settlement. Personally, I hope you take it to trial and my wish is for the MMMA and all the clubs to get together and hold a rally or benefit of sorts with you and your family being the chief benefactor...

Archived