Mmj Laws In Other States Can Affect Michigan!

greenbuddha

I posted this in another thread but it applies to this one as well.....

GET OUR MESSAGE OUT AND GET POLITICIANS ELECTED THAT SUPPORT OUR CAUSE. THE FOLLOWING POST SHOWS ONE REASON IT'S SO DIFFICULT TO GET NEW PEOPLE ELECTED. AS FAR AS THOSE LEAVING BECAUSE OF TERM LIMITS, THEY HAVE ALREADY LINED UP ONE OF THEIR PEOPLE TO REPLACE THEM....LIKE THEIR DEPUTIES OR EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT

All elected officials start working on getting re-elected in the next election as soon as they are sworn in. I tell people this and they just don't seem believe it. If people think they start campaigning about the time we start receiving literature and the commercials start then think again! I was elected into office November of 2008 and have been "campaigning" ever since along with the others who wish to remain seated. This is the very reason why it is so difficult to get rid on some of these idiots who have been seated for what seems like forever. If you want a change in your elected and appointed officials you better start EARLY. I'm just a little local politician but it's my desire to run for state rep for my area and on up from there. I will be one of the biggest supporters of MM that has ever run for office.

Dizz

Dizz... you're right.

We CAN'T just sit back and watch the November elections go by... this November will set the future for our MMJ law.

The pols elected this fall will have a HUGE impact on how our MMJ law progress' ... it will determine what, where and how our 'law' will be followed by the LEO agencies AND our courts.

'LOCAL' elections such as mayors, city council members and police chiefs will determine the ZONING laws that will define 'where' and 'who' can be a MMJ provider and the 'local regulations' of how MMJ law is carried out.

I posted this in another thread but it applies to this one as well.....

GET OUR MESSAGE OUT AND GET POLITICIANS ELECTED THAT SUPPORT OUR CAUSE. THE FOLLOWING POST SHOWS ONE REASON IT'S SO DIFFICULT TO GET NEW PEOPLE ELECTED. AS FAR AS THOSE LEAVING BECAUSE OF TERM LIMITS, THEY HAVE ALREADY LINED UP ONE OF THEIR PEOPLE TO REPLACE THEM....LIKE THEIR DEPUTIES OR EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT

All elected officials start working on getting re-elected in the next election as soon as they are sworn in. I tell people this and they just don't seem believe it. If people think they start campaigning about the time we start receiving literature and the commercials start then think again! I was elected into office November of 2008 and have been "campaigning" ever since along with the others who wish to remain seated. This is the very reason why it is so difficult to get rid on some of these idiots who have been seated for what seems like forever. If you want a change in your elected and appointed officials you better start EARLY. I'm just a little local politician but it's my desire to run for state rep for my area and on up from there. I will be one of the biggest supporters of MM that has ever run for office.

Dizz

Archived