Montana Card In Michigan

hatehightimes420

From what I understand your are protected under the provisions of the Michigan law.. But if you wish to designate a caregiver you will have to register with the Michigan Medical Marijuana Programhttp://www.michigan.gov/mdch/0,1607,7-132-27417_51869---,00.html

sounds good whats the wait on the cards in mi about 8 weeks? wondering if i would be protected if i grew my own just having the montana card or is it strictly just cured weed in your possession.

hi i have a montana card in michigan i was hoping if someone can tell me if i can just possess marijuana or if i can choose a caregiver or if im allowed to grow any marijuana also with a out of state card whos guidelines would you follow

thanks

i just bought a home in michigan, moving from cali next week. i have had my cali card for years. i'm still up in the air about what to do and i have been glued to this site for 2 weeks straight.

i think that for the most part, i am just going to file the paperwork right away for my patient card, hit the ground growing under their laws from day one for just me until i get papers turned in for 5 patients , and say a quick prayer.

If you plan on being here over 30 days you should file with the MMP and pull residency in Michigan, I wouldn't grow any plants being here just on a visitors pass. When i was out in Montana I could only acquire small amounts from the caregiver networks because I was just a visitor.