Switching Caregiver Money Question

hi guys. Still waiting for my card, they cashed my check on the 24th of Feb. My oringal caregiver signed over sucks horribly, and im planning on switching over. When i sent in my oringal paperwork during feb, I didnt send in a personal check or certified mail or anything, just a blank money order. Ive run into the problems of not being able to go to dispenseries, Compassion clubs, etc... because i cant prove that the 100 dollar money order was actually cashed for the purpose of a medical marijuana card. SO this is my quesiton. If i send in the change caregiver form, with a personal check or certified money order/mail thingy , can i use that as proof if my card is still not here yet? like can i show that they cashed my 10 dollar caregiver changeover check as proof? Will that allow me to purchase from a dispenary before i get my card?

wow sound like ure in a jam. u sent in a blank? money order like it wasent pay to the order_________________

you wrote state of MI wright? if not then i whould get the 1800 number off of the stub call it and have it traced (i have patients that traced theres for free and even mailed the proof to them) if it was cashed then call them and see if the money went to the wright place

Just my two cents here:

In the future spend the few extra dollars and send it certified mail so the MDCH has to sign for it and that way you get your "proof of service/little green postal card" in the mail back to you.

You can change caregivers for a $10 fee.

Mizerman ;)

Man you have ask this be for and G i think you should be OK maybe you can call the 800# that should help you if not you can always send it all back in i hope you have copy's of your Doc: Rec: now don't get me wrong here

if the 800 thing don't work it may be faster to send it all back in (the right way) as long as they cash that check your good to go and let the MDCH figure it out later thats what i would do Good luck and Peace from the frontsmile.gif

Just my two cents here:

In the future spend the few extra dollars and send it certified mail so the MDCH has to sign for it and that way you get your "proof of service/little green postal card" in the mail back to you.

You can change caregivers for a $10 fee.

Mizerman wink.gif

Hi! skip we sent ares Proof of mailing and they cashed are checks 3/16smile.gif next year i will spend the extra 35 cents

and get the little green card lol

Hi! skip we sent ares Proof of mailing and they cashed are checks 3/16smile.gif next year i will spend the extra 35 cents

and get the little green card lol

Reminds me I need to start scouting around for a cheap renewal as my expiration date is approaching in about 7-8 weeks.

Any suggestions?

Mizerman :rolleyes:

Reminds me I need to start scouting around for a cheap renewal as my expiration date is approaching in about 7-8 weeks.

Any suggestions?

Mizerman :rolleyes:

the way things are going id start the renewal process now but in there defence they are cashing the cheks fast soooo u could wait till its like 2 weeks before if u wanted just my 2 cents

hi guys. Still waiting for my card, they cashed my check on the 24th of Feb. My oringal caregiver signed over sucks horribly, and im planning on switching over. When i sent in my oringal paperwork during feb, I didnt send in a personal check or certified mail or anything, just a blank money order. Ive run into the problems of not being able to go to dispenseries, Compassion clubs, etc... because i cant prove that the 100 dollar money order was actually cashed for the purpose of a medical marijuana card. SO this is my quesiton. If i send in the change caregiver form, with a personal check or certified money order/mail thingy , can i use that as proof if my card is still not here yet? like can i show that they cashed my 10 dollar caregiver changeover check as proof? Will that allow me to purchase from a dispenary before i get my card?

A copy of the application and your certified mail receipt older than 20 days can serve as a temp Id until the card comes. The check has nothing to with it. When you send in the change form, be sure to send it certified and use that with your application until the card arrives.

Who is negative repping a question?

A copy of the application and your certified mail receipt older than 20 days can serve as a temp Id until the card comes. The check has nothing to with it. When you send in the change form, be sure to send it certified and use that with your application until the card arrives.

Who is negative repping a question?

Yeah i sent in my caregiver change form today. I sent it certified, and also got a casheir check from my bank for "the state of michigan -MMMP ". I think this should work wouldnt you think?

Yeah i sent in my caregiver change form today. I sent it certified, and also got a casheir check from my bank for "the state of michigan -MMMP ". I think this should work wouldnt you think?

It should. I always try to err on the side of caution and try and by the motto of "CYA" - cover your donkey.

I'm sure most folks simply put a stamp on an envelope and drop it in the mailbox and I'm sure it works. I simply WANT to know that they got it. Plus, I check our account on-line and print out the copy of the cancelled check (both sides) showing when they cashed it.

Then, we make three copies of all the paperwork. One to keep in our vehicle. The second to keep in our home. The third to put inside of two zip-loc bags and put under our front door mat.

I just don't like to take chances.

Mizerman

p.s. as I sit here on this dreadfully dreary morning I am happy and not in much pain as I eat my bowl of fruit and sip my coffee. The Iolite has been filled with a mixture of Blueberry and Canna Sutra - the taste of the blend is outstanding! A BIG SHOUT OUT TO MY CAREGIVER - "The Godfather & Sister Sativa"

It should. I always try to err on the side of caution and try and by the motto of "CYA" - cover your donkey.

I'm sure most folks simply put a stamp on an envelope and drop it in the mailbox and I'm sure it works. I simply WANT to know that they got it. Plus, I check our account on-line and print out the copy of the cancelled check (both sides) showing when they cashed it.

Then, we make three copies of all the paperwork. One to keep in our vehicle. The second to keep in our home. The third to put inside of two zip-loc bags and put under our front door mat.

I just don't like to take chances.

Mizerman

p.s. as I sit here on this dreadfully dreary morning I am happy and not in much pain as I eat my bowl of fruit and sip my coffee. The Iolite has been filled with a mixture of Blueberry and Canna Sutra - the taste of the blend is outstanding! A BIG SHOUT OUT TO MY CAREGIVER - "The Godfather & Sister Sativa"

Sounds good thanks for the help! The strains sound yummy as well enjoy! Myself i am vaping a bit of the Orange Krush yummy.

Went to aa today. Explained ur situation and more or less they said dumb move come in when you have your card.

They said they won't put themselves out on the line and make copies of everything to protect themselves.

Sorry but i think ur sol.

Went to aa today.

You're smoking pot at an AA meeting?

Explained ur situation and more or less they said dumb move come in when you have your card.

They said they won't put themselves out on the line and make copies of everything to protect themselves.

Sorry but i think ur sol.

He explained he is sending the change form certified. The certified receipt and application serve as a valid card after 20 days. Are you saying your club won't accept that?

No I understand exactly what you are saying

1) You sent in your app and all a while back, do not have delivery conf or a cashed check for that.

2) You recently sent in a change of CG form and are wondering if that cashed check for $10 and deliv conf will work

What are we missing?

As I said I explained the situation at Liberty Street Clinic as it was a friend of mine and they said no way....

I have a membership there, know them and said I was at the Dr with the guy and with him when he sent

everything out.

They said they need the cashed check from the application, CG change does not matter to them.

I said that was silly as why would the state cash his change of CG check if he was not approved

and she said "no, its silly expecting us to put ourselves at risk and accept improper paperwork, it is

silly to have not gotten delivery conf and a cashed check the first time around" (they wont accept just deliv conf as it

does not prove the state accepted it).

Sorry, I hope you have better luck but that seems to be what they are saying and I do not blame them.

I called a friend who is opening a Disp in the greater Detroit area and he said no way jose without all

the paperwork as LE is watching people and waiting for mistakes.

Compassionate Apothecary will not even let patients in with proper paperwork well past the 20 days

unless they have the actual card.

Not trying to be a jerk or a downer, just telling you what I have found out and to be honest after listening

to these disp & clubs I do not blame them.

No I understand exactly what you are saying

1) You sent in your app and all a while back, do not have delivery conf or a cashed check for that.

2) You recently sent in a change of CG form and are wondering if that cashed check for $10 and deliv conf will work

What are we missing?

As I said I explained the situation at Liberty Street Clinic as it was a friend of mine and they said no way....

I have a membership there, know them and said I was at the Dr with the guy and with him when he sent

everything out.

They said they need the cashed check from the application, CG change does not matter to them.

I said that was silly as why would the state cash his change of CG check if he was not approved

and she said "no, its silly expecting us to put ourselves at risk and accept improper paperwork, it is

silly to have not gotten delivery conf and a cashed check the first time around" (they wont accept just deliv conf as it

does not prove the state accepted it).

Sorry, I hope you have better luck but that seems to be what they are saying and I do not blame them.

I called a friend who is opening a Disp in the greater Detroit area and he said no way jose without all

the paperwork as LE is watching people and waiting for mistakes.

Compassionate Apothecary will not even let patients in with proper paperwork well past the 20 days

unless they have the actual card.

Not trying to be a jerk or a downer, just telling you what I have found out and to be honest after listening

to these disp & clubs I do not blame them.

I will give it a try sometime this week and tell you how it went.

Archived