Need Cg For Low Income Patient.

Hi I have recently become a patient and I been a caregiver for 1 person for almost a year, but I do not have the space to produce enough for myself and my patient , And since my patient owns the equipment I use to produce his meds I cant just drop him for my own good. Plus that is not nice. So I was thinking about hiring my own CG. But I am LOW income as well so cant pay alot I would require approx 2-3 zs a month maybe less depending on the strength of your MM>>>>>So anyone Near Bay City PM me. And we can discuss it..

Now where on here Do I ask for a free handout?????????

Hi I have recently become a patient and I been a caregiver for 1 person for almost a year, but I do not have the space to produce enough for myself and my patient , And since my patient owns the equipment I use to produce his meds I cant just drop him for my own good. Plus that is not nice. So I was thinking about hiring my own CG. But I am LOW income as well so cant pay alot I would require approx 2-3 zs a month maybe less depending on the strength of your MM>>>>>So anyone Near Bay City PM me. And we can discuss it..

hello I hope you find a good cg. I think the law only allows patients to have 2.5 ounces a month, so just make sure it's strong enough for your needs.

Sb

hello I hope you find a good cg. I think the law only allows patients to have 2.5 ounces a month, so just make sure it's strong enough for your needs.

Sb

Hello,

I don,t believe the law says you can only have 2.5 ounces a month, it says you may only posess 2.5 ounces at any one time.

Hello,

I don,t believe the law says you can only have 2.5 ounces a month, it says you may only posess 2.5 ounces at any one time.

Yeah It is 2.5 oz at a time you could smoke 2.5 ozs a day if you wanted but i dont think even the best CG could keep up with that one..:)

One plant can yield well over 2.5 ozs so 2.5 to 3 ozs Is not much to ask for that leaves 9 plants every 3 months for donating.so any cg should jump on that.

In fact I think the caregiver should pay the patient for allowing them to grow for them they should get their funds from the over flow but most do that anyways and still charge patients greedy double dipping and then. The only time a patient should pay is if there is no overage or if no profit "donations" are being made on the overages and I think that is a pretty rare situation to be in..So in short I guess stick with cg's you know or have done research on cause the leo's are busting the greedy ones and you don't want to get caught up in that mess especially if you are a victim..

wjhjr420

I have advocated for free meds to patients who consume very little. It sure won't gain you any friends among the "caregiver$". I could live for a year off the medicine provided by one good producing plant, I typically go through an ounce about every four months. A caregiver could grow for his high demand patients (or a dispensary) off the rest of my crops. I'm not looking for a caregiver, just saying that it might be a good deal for some caregivers. Many caregivers on here do offer a free oz. a month but they are expecting a patient to have much greater needs. When I was considering caregivers, none seemed to be interested in my type of arrangement.

Right now I am not growing....

Just feel the LE is still not fully aware of the laws as you can see and causing headaches for people.

I hope this will clear up over time.

I also am not as I need to do a serious build out in my area when I decide to start but till then I have

involvement in a couple grows but nothing ready yet.

I have 4 patients one whose income is limited at times due to his job and another whose on SSI.

My patient whose income fluctuates I get medibles from friends once in a while and give them to him on my dime.

When I get new flavors I give him a nice piece to sample. When he is out of medicine and truly needs I give him some

and tell him to repay me IF he liked the medicine and when funds allow (he always has repaid me when hes able without

me ever asking)

My SSI patient gets a free O on me per mth, I also give her medibles when I have some extras. She is the sweetest older

woman in the world! I was so lucky to find her as helping her just makes me feel good!!! She always tries to give me something

every time I am there (some antique shes had for years or whatever which I know has sentimental value to her so of course I thank

her and tell her I simply can't) BUT this lady is the BEST cook EVER!!! She insists on making me dinner whenever we meet now and

WOW! I have even started to go grocery shopping the day before our meeting and I drop of groceries (for the dinner so I can pick

what she cooks haha and of course I get her extras she likes but can't afford herself.)....

BUT she informed me last week she is moving out of state in the next mth or two as her daughter got married, got a great job and wants them

all to be together now that shes stable to help her mother.... I am glad she is going to be with her family but I am sure gonna miss her

and her cooking! Now I need to search for the person I want to help to fill her spot.

I am sorry though I cant stand hearing all this the CG should give their patient free meds etc

1) It costs a lot of money to get a good set up going and then it isnt cheap (nutrients, electricity & upkeep) to grow

2) It takes a LOT of time

3) CGs take a lot of risk, as you see many still get bothered by LE and have to pay legal fees.

4) Don't say a CG can get rich as it is still undefined what a CG can legally do with their surplus.

Anyone worth a sale who is a CG should be doing this because they care about people and everyone should have a SSI type patient they help.

Any CG worth a salt is willing to work with his clients when the finances are tight (BUT I do not hear you guys bitching at the drug companies and pharmacies about the prices of pain killers??)

Myself.... I would not take on anyone who has that attitude.... Sorry but the give me give me doesn't get far in this world

PS no I have not solicited patients, these are people I have known all of my life who have had a CG that screwed them over and knowing I am not planting yet still insisted on making me their CG

as they know I will do everything I can to find them the best medicine I can and trust I will respect their privacy as 2 can't go to CC meetings or network due to their job.

Right now I am not growing....

Just feel the LE is still not fully aware of the laws as you can see and causing headaches for people.

I hope this will clear up over time.

I also am not as I need to do a serious build out in my area when I decide to start but till then I have

involvement in a couple grows but nothing ready yet.

I have 4 patients one whose income is limited at times due to his job and another whose on SSI.

My patient whose income fluctuates I get medibles from friends once in a while and give them to him on my dime.

When I get new flavors I give him a nice piece to sample. When he is out of medicine and truly needs I give him some

and tell him to repay me IF he liked the medicine and when funds allow (he always has repaid me when hes able without

me ever asking)

My SSI patient gets a free O on me per mth, I also give her medibles when I have some extras. She is the sweetest older

woman in the world! I was so lucky to find her as helping her just makes me feel good!!! She always tries to give me something

every time I am there (some antique shes had for years or whatever which I know has sentimental value to her so of course I thank

her and tell her I simply can't) BUT this lady is the BEST cook EVER!!! She insists on making me dinner whenever we meet now and

WOW! I have even started to go grocery shopping the day before our meeting and I drop of groceries (for the dinner so I can pick

what she cooks haha and of course I get her extras she likes but can't afford herself.)....

BUT she informed me last week she is moving out of state in the next mth or two as her daughter got married, got a great job and wants them

all to be together now that shes stable to help her mother.... I am glad she is going to be with her family but I am sure gonna miss her

and her cooking! Now I need to search for the person I want to help to fill her spot.

I am sorry though I cant stand hearing all this the CG should give their patient free meds etc

1) It costs a lot of money to get a good set up going and then it isnt cheap (nutrients, electricity & upkeep) to grow

2) It takes a LOT of time

3) CGs take a lot of risk, as you see many still get bothered by LE and have to pay legal fees.

4) Don't say a CG can get rich as it is still undefined what a CG can legally do with their surplus.

Anyone worth a sale who is a CG should be doing this because they care about people and everyone should have a SSI type patient they help.

Any CG worth a salt is willing to work with his clients when the finances are tight (BUT I do not hear you guys bitching at the drug companies and pharmacies about the prices of pain killers??)

Myself.... I would not take on anyone who has that attitude.... Sorry but the give me give me doesn't get far in this world

PS no I have not solicited patients, these are people I have known all of my life who have had a CG that screwed them over and knowing I am not planting yet still insisted on making me their CG

as they know I will do everything I can to find them the best medicine I can and trust I will respect their privacy as 2 can't go to CC meetings or network due to their job.

I am not asking for a handout just stating the truth about "Some" caregivers you sound like you are doing the right thing. I am myself been disabled physically for 2 years and still waiting for my SSI i got a stack of medical records on my injury no kidding 7 1/2" tall stacked and thats just from the last 2 years. I am on my 3 rd time applying for benifits. And as far as complaining about pharmacy company's go on thier pricing. I pay 10.75 every 2 weeks for 50 vicodens i get 100 a month at $21.25. I don't think that is a bad price to pay at all And that is the price without any insurance...I have allocated about 200.00 a month to pay a caregiver. I my self am one and dont get any compensation at all from doing it I know how much work is involved in it but for me its just a hobby. I dont have to time or the room to expand my room was only designed to produce 6 plants at a time perpetually and thats pushing it.....but 50 a week for me to pay is alot the that the best i can do until i get some kind of income starts coming in...Maybe if I was a depressed drug addict I could get SSI right away with $20,000.00 back pay....But I am not so here I am..True story my friend who broke his neck was paralyzed and tried to get SSI he was denied. He Is quadriplegic and still is took him 3 months to get approved. So even if you are just a head in a jar good luck with SSI..My sister who is a drug addict is depressed and claims to be disabled mentally and if she is it is because of all the drugs she uses got a lawyer to fight for her for free mind you. She was a strait A student even went to collage. But got caught up in heavy drugs and started skeeming ways to get money well in short they won now she gets $800.00 amonth to party with since she stays with my mother who pays for everything for her she got it made oh and she got $26,000.00 in back pay. Which is held up in courts now cause of some bank skeems she pulled a owes banks about $80,000.00

Now she got a free ride for life...And you wonder why some people have bad attitudes.

All my income is gone right now I am living off my savings witch is depleting fast I got all the usual bills phone cable lights gas sewer etc.......Some days I am in too much pain to even get out of bed my wife bless her heart works her donkey off to keep our heads above water.And still finds time to keep the house in order. I have not been able to put my own socks and shoes on myself for allmost a year I have to walk with a cane when I am able to walk. I don't know how she does it and still keeps a smile on her face but she does. And I love her so much and it kills me not to be able to help anymore the vicoden does not help with the pain unless I take about 1500 mg at a time but MM the good stuff works wonders I got some from someone at a Compassion meeting i think was bubba kush or some type of kush . whatever it was after i ingested that stuff I was doing things phisically I have not been able to do for a long time like walk without a cane without any extreme pain.Still could not put my socks and shoes on but I was pain free for the day and I never felt better in 2 years..But as all things good they don't last I had slurged that day and bought a gram for 20.00 I could deal with only using 1/2 gram of that a day but that is still over my budget a bit the 2 to 3 oz thing a month is for regs but the good strong strains I could get by with just about an ounce or less a month I am sure of it...

wjhjr420

I have advocated for free meds to patients who consume very little. It sure won't gain you any friends among the "caregiver{:content:}quot;. I could live for a year off the medicine provided by one good producing plant, I typically go through an ounce about every four months. A caregiver could grow for his high demand patients (or a dispensary) off the rest of my crops. I'm not looking for a caregiver, just saying that it might be a good deal for some caregivers. Many caregivers on here do offer a free oz. a month but they are expecting a patient to have much greater needs. When I was considering caregivers, none seemed to be interested in my type of arrangement.

What strain are you using is it for pain? And you are right about the CG thing but they don't. Well at least the ones who are able to do that type of arrangment are all filled or are already at their limit.The rest of them are just people who probably sold illegally before the MM thing was brought on the books. Now they get CG cards and are safe from arrest but are still just drug dealers and not compassionate caregivers...And those are the type of people who are gonna screw it up for all the good CG's and patients who are trying to do the right thing and follow the laws and rules...

wjhjr420

I have advocated for free meds to patients who consume very little. It sure won't gain you any friends among the "caregiver{:content:}quot;. I could live for a year off the medicine provided by one good producing plant, I typically go through an ounce about every four months. A caregiver could grow for his high demand patients (or a dispensary) off the rest of my crops. I'm not looking for a caregiver, just saying that it might be a good deal for some caregivers. Many caregivers on here do offer a free oz. a month but they are expecting a patient to have much greater needs. When I was considering caregivers, none seemed to be interested in my type of arrangement.

I see...........

I see...........

I have no pain issues, what I have is nausea. If I take two to four hits before bed time, I can usually get through the next day without vomiting. Strain does not seem to matter for me, if I smoke cheap regs I end up using more but the cost seems to even out.

I have no pain issues, what I have is nausea. If I take two to four hits before bed time, I can usually get through the next day without vomiting. Strain does not seem to matter for me, if I smoke cheap regs I end up using more but the cost seems to even out.

Yeah unfortunately that is not the issue for me regs dont do much for pain nor do some of the good strains.. :(

Yeah unfortunately that is not the issue for me regs dont do much for pain nor do some of the good strains.. :(

Or vicoden for some odd reason.Guessing my pain is associated with pinched nerves not some type of tissue trauma.............

• 5 weeks later...

Archived