Is The List Already Sold Weird Text Message!

So its 11:00pm last night and i get a text message. Its says..Master Kush, madical marijuana $450 oz. wtf? where did this person get my number. i asked who is this? They reply back..MedGanja.com. I have been to 2 dispencery in ann arbor. I just got my card in the mail 2 days ago after a very long wait. So my question where did this person get my number. I remeber a post peanut butter put up a while ago. So is it true is there a list and has it been sold? That was the weirdest thing that has ever happend to me. i havent filled out to receive information on anything. please i would like some input?

King Of Buds

Did you give your phone number to either of the dispensaries? I would bet that some employee of the dispensary is looking to branch out and got a hold of some patient records. I think police sending text messages like that would be entrapment.

Guest Wayne

First of all I'm not aware of anything in federal HIPPA statutes covering medical marijuana dispensaries, compassion clubs, or caregiver's for that matter. Even if they did who does this community believe is responsible for complaints/enforcement, and what real response do you expect from any governmental units responsible for enforcement. Trust who you know, and believe willing to take any heat without disclosure. This war is so far from over. Prepare as if going into battle.

i recieved the same text at 11;04 pm last night. madical marijuana lol.. in contrast. ive contacted this person before and spoken many times with them. id bet you got in contact with them through craigslist.

i get updates from them every so often. my only problem with them is everytime ive asked for meds he says i gotta buy 4 5 6 ounces to make it worthwhile. ive explained that i can only get 2.5 but he says bring some other patients with you.

kinda shady, imho.

i get updates from them every so often. my only problem with them is everytime ive asked for meds he says i gotta buy 4 5 6 ounces to make it worthwhile. ive explained that i can only get 2.5 but he says bring some other patients with you.

kinda shady, imho.

That sounds real shady imho....

thats just great now its just like all the other stores u apply to a get a card they sell your info to the highest bidder and bamo instant texts emails mail yea thank you "un named dispencery" best to make sure u know the "dispeserys" / caregivers privacy practice before u deal with them . a good one will say WHO!?

it totally blow's me away the stuff people come up with to make money!!! 450 an oz lol ill never ever ever pay that much. unless dont get me wrong it is like the best of the best and will last 2 months. the one hit quit stuff. but anyways thanks everyone for the reply's. just thought i would share.

King of Buds

Archived