Can I Use My Change Caregiver Form As A Temporary Card?

When i send the change form into the state, to change my friend over to my caregiver, can i use the money order receipt as a card? I didnt get my first 100 dollar check certified, was wondering if this 10 dollar check for changing caregiver would be good ASAP once cashed? The main purpose of this thread is the question of whether or not a dispenary would allow me to use my change caregiver cashed check as proof.

I beleive its good after the 20 days. im sure they(dispensary's) do too! LOL! rolleyes.gif

yeah thats what i was thinking, but i also thought it might work instant since i had to be approved and have a caregiver to begin with ( waited the 20 days). Just never had heard anything about it. I bet the dispenarys will make me wait 20 days again.

20 days after submission, you are legal. You then need to create a self affidavit, and keep it with a copy of the forms you submitted. Whether a dispensary will accept it is an unknown, but LEO must by law. I advise all to send any correspondence to the MDCH via signature receipt. That way you know they have received it, and have a court admissible document regarding the time. Also, having a copy of the MM statute on hands at all times is very helpful with LEO encounters. All patients and caregivers should retain a hard copy of the law. Most LEO are ignorant of the law, and their ignorance is by choice most of the time. Being and showing you are well informed regarding the law helps to inhibit LEO from attempting to violate your rights.

20 days after submission, you are legal. You then need to create a self affidavit, and keep it with a copy of the forms you submitted. Whether a dispensary will accept it is an unknown, but LEO must by law. I advise all to send any correspondence to the MDCH via signature receipt. That way you know they have received it, and have a court admissible document regarding the time. Also, having a copy of the MM statute on hands at all times is very helpful with LEO encounters. All patients and caregivers should retain a hard copy of the law. Most LEO are ignorant of the law, and their ignorance is by choice most of the time. Being and showing you are well informed regarding the law helps to inhibit LEO from attempting to violate your rights.

How do i do the signature receipt?

Most any Disp is going to require you to have delivery conf and a copy of the cashed check

I was in AA and they told someone your paperwork is worthless to us without the check for out records

as how do we know you even sent in your paperwork or you were not turned down.

I think with how things are they need these for their records to cover their six

You do the deliv conf. at the post office when mailing out the letter.

Most any Disp is going to require you to have delivery conf and a copy of the cashed check

I was in AA and they told someone your paperwork is worthless to us without the check for out records

as how do we know you even sent in your paperwork or you were not turned down.

I think with how things are they need these for their records to cover their six

You do the deliv conf. at the post office when mailing out the letter.

So do you think that if i certify mail the forms and then make a money order out to MDCH for 10 dollars that would be good enough? If i show them that they cashed my money order that was made out to the MDCH, for 10 dollars ( for the caregiver switch)? Since they wouldnt bother cashing my switch of caregiver unless i was a patient right?

So do you think that if i certify mail the forms and then make a money order out to MDCH for 10 dollars that would be good enough? If i show them that they cashed my money order that was made out to the MDCH, for 10 dollars ( for the caregiver switch)? Since they wouldnt bother cashing my switch of caregiver unless i was a patient right?

did you get your oringinal card or are you all on paper now?

did you get your oringinal card or are you all on paper now?

I am all on paper right now. The thing is, when i sent in oringally for my card and stuff, i didnt certify it or anything. Also, i sent just a blank money order. They cashed it on Feb. 24th, but i have no way to prove to any one (mainly a dispensary) that the 100 dollar money order was ment for MDCH. So i was hoping when i did my change caregiver stuff, if i sent a money order actually made out to the MDCH, that would allow me to go to dispenarys and stuff with the cashier check cashed/dated/adressed.

Because of the situation in Michigan at this time, dispensaries and caregivers are going to want solid proof of a patients legality. LEO is losing a major revenue base because of the law, and will look for ANY way to get at patients, caregivers, etc. It is unfortunate, but in time things will change. It's a long process; just ask Californians. And as to mailing documents, you can use registered mail or signature upon receipt; both are legally binding.

I didnt worry about any proof of reciept,when the state of mi. cashed my check i just got on line and printed the cashed check it's stamped on the back for deposit only state of mi,.department of health......I figure they had to recieve it ....to cash it!!!!

The thing is, when i sent in oringally for my card and stuff, i didnt certify it or anything. Also, i sent just a blank money order. They cashed it on Feb. 24th, but i have no way to prove to any one (mainly a dispensary) that the 100 dollar money order was ment for MDCH.

Would TheSmartestManAlive Really do this ?

Obviously Someone has Stolen TheSmartestManAlive's Computer.

Sorry I Coudn't Resist ;) I Still Love Ya

I am all on paper right now. The thing is, when i sent in oringally for my card and stuff, i didnt certify it or anything. Also, i sent just a blank money order. They cashed it on Feb. 24th, but i have no way to prove to any one (mainly a dispensary) that the 100 dollar money order was ment for MDCH. So i was hoping when i did my change caregiver stuff, if i sent a money order actually made out to the MDCH, that would allow me to go to dispenarys and stuff with the cashier check cashed/dated/adressed.

Dude where's the Brain? come on now, I know you had to be told you need to certify everything. what is with the blank check? well your all good as long as no diaproval letter, and the A,D will protect you, but I dont even think the dispensarys are the desperate, wait I mite be wrong! Peace!

blink.gif

I didnt worry about any proof of reciept,when the state of mi. cashed my check i just got on line and printed the cashed check it's stamped on the back for deposit only state of mi,.department of health......I figure they had to recieve it ....to cash it!!!!

you need the proof of reciept to prove you are legal, until your platic arrives.cool.gif

Dude where's the Brain? come on now, I know you had to be told you need to certify everything. what is with the blank check? well your all good as long as no diaproval letter, and the A,D will protect you, but I dont even think the dispensarys are the desperate, wait I mite be wrong! Peace!

blink.gif

Yeah i know. I didnt find this website till after i applied and stuff. But wouldnt they only cash my caregiver changeover check ( 10 dollars) if im a patient to begin with?