Need Help !

screwy1

help!! my baby seems to be morphing into something i've never seen before top shade leaves goin' smooth round the edges I attached photo hopefully it worked but if anyone has any idea as to what is happening I have three northern lites that are starting to resemble the top of a pepper plant keep in mind clones at 3wks already 8" tall

help!! my baby seems to be morphing into something i've never seen before top shade leaves goin' smooth round the edges I attached photo hopefully it worked but if anyone has any idea as to what is happening I have three northern lites that are starting to resemble the top of a pepper plant keep in mind clones at 3wks already 8" tall

Its rather out of focus but I see what your saying, Not positive whats going on there but they look like they could use some additional nitrogen, they're yellowing a bit.

Don't worry. Deviations in leaf structure are not uncommon in either clones or seed. The plants should begin showing "regular" structure soon. Clones taken from budding plants can show major deviations in leaf form; the later the clone is taken, the more deviation will occur.

Yep, Deviations and even mutations are common in clones taken during flower or even grown from seed....Stay the course...B) All good. Most of the time these things correct themselves. Good Luck... Peace

Yes, the plant is re-vegging. Usually happens when cutting is taken in 12/12, but sometimes happens with extreme stress. Once it gets down to 1 blade leaves, it starts over and goes to 3, 5, 7.....etc. Keep up the Great Work, the Clones look Great!

Good Luck!

Archived