Lemon Cake, Free Leonard, Ww And Chemoxc99

rockinlespaul

Very nice setup and healthy plants!! I too have always wanted one of those hoods but I can't keep things cool without my 8" cooltube! :lol: Best of luck your going to have some very nice meds there! How many weeks in are you? Have you flipped the lights to 12/12 yet are are you continuing vegging?

Very nice setup and healthy plants!! I too have always wanted one of those hoods but I can't keep things cool without my 8" cooltube! :lol: Best of luck your going to have some very nice meds there! How many weeks in are you? Have you flipped the lights to 12/12 yet are are you continuing vegging?

Thanks brother...

We just went to 12 hours this past week. I'll have to look up and see how many weeks we went in veg. We did go longer this time and the ladies will be about a foot taller this go around.

Very Nice " rockinlespaul "

You should see my Free Leonard at 2 weeks in Bloom ...

Of course i vegged mine for 6 weeks ...

She is 3 1/2 feel tall and bushy ....

She loves lots of nuts....

One thing i would like to suggest is try using

a 5 gallon Smart Pot one time ...

Free Leonards seem to do very well w/ those

Smart Pots ... They allow the Roots to continue to grow .

Very Nice " rockinlespaul "

You should see my Free Leonard at 2 weeks in Bloom ...

Of course i vegged mine for 6 weeks ...

She is 3 1/2 feel tall and bushy ....

She loves lots of nuts....

One thing i would like to suggest is try using

a 5 gallon Smart Pot one time ...

Free Leonards seem to do very well w/ those

Smart Pots ... They allow the Roots to continue to grow .

Thank you Tarzan my friend....

I believe these vegged about 6 weeks also. This is their first week in flower. They are about 30" now. Yes, the FL is a heavy feeder. I give them Fox Farm nutes. Trying the FF solubles along with them as well this time around. Going by last harvest, I'm predicting about 4-5 oz a plant this time.

Thank you Tarzan my friend....

I believe these vegged about 6 weeks also. This is their first week in flower. They are about 30" now. Yes, the FL is a heavy feeder. I give them Fox Farm nutes. Trying the FF solubles along with them as well this time around. Going by last harvest, I'm predicting about 4-5 oz a plant this time.

I was an avid fox farm user for a long time, Great nutes those solubles make a helluva difference as well. I recently tried the Humboldt master line, it requires alot of extra's and is quite costly but I will say I won't be going back to FF any time soon! Since your a soil grower to, the Humboldt organic line I have heard nothing but amazing things about, but I would never bash Fox Farms either, great products and like I said the solubles make a lot of difference in flowering!

I was an avid fox farm user for a long time, Great nutes those solubles make a helluva difference as well. I recently tried the Humboldt master line, it requires alot of extra's and is quite costly but I will say I won't be going back to FF any time soon! Since your a soil grower to, the Humboldt organic line I have heard nothing but amazing things about, but I would never bash Fox Farms either, great products and like I said the solubles make a lot of difference in flowering!

This is good to know, thanks! I was erratic to say the least with the feeding schedule last time around and the yield was still huge, so I'm hoping being on top of the schedule along with the solubles will really make a difference.

This is good to know, thanks! I was erratic to say the least with the feeding schedule last time around and the yield was still huge, so I'm hoping being on top of the schedule along with the solubles will really make a difference.

Yeah the solubles didn't effect yield quantity so much as it did quality, the open sesame definitely wakes them up sooner, They seemed to be more mature in a week then any of my other grows. Also the trich development was exponential, very potent plants with those, Another trick I like to do is the last 3-4 days before harvest leave the lights off. It will help maximize trich production and should frost up those babies just a little bit more.

Yeah the solubles didn't effect yield quantity so much as it did quality, the open sesame definitely wakes them up sooner, They seemed to be more mature in a week then any of my other grows. Also the trich development was exponential, very potent plants with those, Another trick I like to do is the last 3-4 days before harvest leave the lights off. It will help maximize trich production and should frost up those babies just a little bit more.

Excellent information, thanks bro!

I have never grown before was planning on using buckets. Does this work well for you? Also how big is your grow area and what is the wattage of your light. I cannot decide what to go with. I was looking at a 400 watt HPS/MH light but then I though maybe I should go out with 1000 watt HPS instead.

I have never grown before was planning on using buckets. Does this work well for you? Also how big is your grow area and what is the wattage of your light. I cannot decide what to go with. I was looking at a 400 watt HPS/MH light but then I though maybe I should go out with 1000 watt HPS instead.

We use small cup size pots first after our cuts root, then on to a 2 1/2 gallon pot, then a 5 gallon pot. It works very well for us. The grow area you see is in a large tent that is approx. 5' wide x 8' long x 7' tall. Inside is a 1000 watt MH/HPS light.

Outside of the tent in the rest of the room is a 400 watt MH/HPS hovering over vegging babes and in the closet is a 4 bulb 4' T5 system for cuttings and babies.

tooldini, I would suggest that you split the difference, overall the 600 watt system is much more productive than the 400w (I know, I've been there) and I've watched too many people tussle with heat problems from the 1000w systems. I use a 600w system personally, and get good hard buds with no heat issues. Of course, now that I've added another 12 plants to my count, I will be making some drastic changes to my entire grow, but the 600 watters are still in my plan. Probably I'll just add a light rail to get better coverage...Peace...j.b.

The ff soluables made a huge difference in my experience as well. Most of it right on par with what Jipo said. Most of the increases are found in quality, not yield.

Archived