Lemon Cake, Free Leonard, Ww And Chemoxc99

rockinlespaul

Could you give me some info on the Lemon Cake? I have this strain and don't know much about it. Is it sativa or indica? How many weeks for flowering? Does anyone know the genetics. I got mine outta brighton mi.

Here is your answer. This is a quote. Respect to mrd for creating it...

Based on bag seed. Except the bag was from a very knowledgeable individual who said "These are from the strongest pot I ever had in my life". Certainly not mexi brick.IT grew out into a sativa that could get over 12 ft tall and judging by appearance was likley a a thai or haze type. Buds were prone to be a little fluffy. Took 12-13 weeks to flower. Great very up high that lasted all told about 4 hours. I went around the house singing. (If you ever heard me sing you would file it under crimes against humanity. Actually considering that animals can hear crimes against nature would be more appropriate. ) I would love to have this again. Amazing on pain.This was crossed with an unusual specimen of mcw which fell off a plant and grew. It wa discovered under a very dark canopy of foliage. IT looked like a very sticky lollipop. I could not get it to re veg but was able to get all of seven seeds because I had a g13 / nl 5 male. This was called soup. As in alphabet soup due to the description. Named by a guy from the Chicago area nick named imgc.I was in the process of backcrossing the lc with a male of this variety and had gotton to the .88 stage when due to donkey rectum neighbors had an ealry morning teardown. I lost all my genetics. This male had thai blueberry in addition. Luckily Justbudz had a small number of those seeds which he gave back to me. The lc is from that stock. I am currently growing out and crossing some of this genetic examples. So far I have a lc+ which does not yeild as much but initally provides about a half hour of the happy grinning effect on top of the usual. Both varieties are creepers. Hitting one after about 20 + minutes.I intend to restabalize the strain but that is going to take about 4 harvests or more. I do know of someone who has the orig lc seeds in cold storage but basicly I would have to travel to CA to get them.Okay so here is description. Plant X (the orig) x mcw (mitey mite, chemo, white widow [male pollen via ncga]) x g13/nl5 x thai blueberry (male). It took years to create. It works very well for pain. It differs from all the other strains out there. So much valuable genetics have been lost over the years due to sloppy breeding habits. So now you know.

Here is your answer. This is a quote. Respect to mrd for creating it...

Based on bag seed. Except the bag was from a very knowledgeable individual who said "These are from the strongest pot I ever had in my life". Certainly not mexi brick.IT grew out into a sativa that could get over 12 ft tall and judging by appearance was likley a a thai or haze type. Buds were prone to be a little fluffy. Took 12-13 weeks to flower. Great very up high that lasted all told about 4 hours. I went around the house singing. (If you ever heard me sing you would file it under crimes against humanity. Actually considering that animals can hear crimes against nature would be more appropriate. ) I would love to have this again. Amazing on pain.This was crossed with an unusual specimen of mcw which fell off a plant and grew. It wa discovered under a very dark canopy of foliage. IT looked like a very sticky lollipop. I could not get it to re veg but was able to get all of seven seeds because I had a g13 / nl 5 male. This was called soup. As in alphabet soup due to the description. Named by a guy from the Chicago area nick named imgc.I was in the process of backcrossing the lc with a male of this variety and had gotton to the .88 stage when due to donkey rectum neighbors had an ealry morning teardown. I lost all my genetics. This male had thai blueberry in addition. Luckily Justbudz had a small number of those seeds which he gave back to me. The lc is from that stock. I am currently growing out and crossing some of this genetic examples. So far I have a lc+ which does not yeild as much but initally provides about a half hour of the happy grinning effect on top of the usual. Both varieties are creepers. Hitting one after about 20 + minutes.I intend to restabalize the strain but that is going to take about 4 harvests or more. I do know of someone who has the orig lc seeds in cold storage but basicly I would have to travel to CA to get them.Okay so here is description. Plant X (the orig) x mcw (mitey mite, chemo, white widow [male pollen via ncga]) x g13/nl5 x thai blueberry (male). It took years to create. It works very well for pain. It differs from all the other strains out there. So much valuable genetics have been lost over the years due to sloppy breeding habits. So now you know.

Thanks Paul for the info ..appreciate it. Have a nice day :D

...Probably I'll just add a light rail to get better coverage...Peace...j.b.

JB, light rails rock, I have 1 600W on a rail, cannot afford another hood/light like I want and my ballast will power but... with the rail it's quite a spread. Not sure how much they cost though, mine's borrowed. I'm glad I'm using it.

LOVE this pic ;) it has that wild wild west 1800's patina to it. that black-n-white thing. you should be in the pic with a 10 gallon hat and some pistols :D

x2 I love the feel of that pic, the exposure is perfect for a b&w too!

Archived