Spider Mites....you Tell Me...

rockinlespaul

According to the Marijuana Horticulture Medical growers bible,

"Keep relative humidity below 50% to discourage spider mites.

If plants are infested with spider mites, lower the temp. to 60-70 degress F. This temp range will slow their reproduction."

That's all I know, never had them myself but I'm just getting started.

----Nemo

i encountered a spidermite once back in 1982.

nice lil' fella'.

anyways, he told me that he likes cool temps better. he said its easier to digest his food when the temps are cooler. during the course of the evening, we sparked one up and he REALLY got to talking. funny lil' guy told me that although he eats better in the cool, he can f*ck like a rabbit in the heat/humidity. i actually remember his face when he told me that. haha...

anyways, before the night was over he also told me that although he likes the heat/humidity for good lovin', too much humidity can turn a sensor off inside his body, and if the humidity is REALLY high, bad things can happen. i guess his uncle ate too much in the high humidity and actually exploded to death. (rare, but it does happen in EXTREME high humidity)...............

so thats my story. i don't remember your name, but if you are reading this mr. spidermite, you were wearing one of my trichomes as a hat, and i was the guy holding the microscope. wanna get together for another doobie sometime?? i have more questions for you.

:D:P :P

You know another thing I recently discovered Spider Mites dont like is "Hot Shot - No Pest Strips"! I have been doing great since I went Hydro and got rid of ALL Soil! But everytime I bring home a clone, there seems to be a few eggs that survive my De-Bug activities. Having heard it works great for mites and other flying insects with an odorless vapor that doesnt hurt the plants. I bought one at first sight of Mite reinfestation. After just 1 day, I could not find a live mite if I was on Lets Make A Deal! Most of the eggs were black, so I think they are dead/dying? But seriously, Buy One! It does have hazzards to humans so read the directions. I put it in a zip Lock Bag during the day, and bring it out at night. Dont spray your buds or plants if you dont have to! I picked mine up at Lowes for under $7. Spread the Word

You know another thing I recently discovered Spider Mites dont like is "Hot Shot - No Pest Strips"! I have been doing great since I went Hydro and got rid of ALL Soil! But everytime I bring home a clone, there seems to be a few eggs that survive my De-Bug activities. Having heard it works great for mites and other flying insects with an odorless vapor that doesnt hurt the plants. I bought one at first sight of Mite reinfestation. After just 1 day, I could not find a live mite if I was on Lets Make A Deal! Most of the eggs were black, so I think they are dead/dying? But seriously, Buy One! It does have hazzards to humans so read the directions. I put it in a zip Lock Bag during the day, and bring it out at night. Dont spray your buds or plants if you dont have to! I picked mine up at Lowes for under $7. Spread the Word

Yup. That's what I use. Never a problem.

Archived