Todays Meeting In Lansing

OK .. just who is this "TFOC?"

"The biggest problem that we have with this program is that we are not being provided a list from the Department of Community Health in a timely manner."

Does this mean that they are being provided lists in a untimely fashion?

Exactly what lists are being provided to the state police?

Every patient and caregiver card # IS put into the LEIN system. MDCH and MSP have confirmed this several times. And there is a momo from the governers office to MSP telling them the system is now conected. I believe Malamute has a copy of it. I am still trying to get a copy. Yes I have seen it with my own eyes. It is real. That is why MSP said they could chek a number IF the patient or caregiver had one. Even if they did not have a card. You see the number is given with in 12 to 15 days. So the # is there just not on a card and mailed out. Well you cant get your number by calling. So MSP want MDCH to send out emails or letters ASAP with the # on it. Also the LEIN system CAN be used by name , but MSP or LEO is NOT allowed to do this (honor system no real alarms in place at this point). Also of note is that ALL checks are cashed EVEN if you are denied. This is why MSP say they cant take just the paperwork. they say you could have been denied and you check was still cashed. I hope this clears it up. John

Every patient and caregiver card # IS put into the LEIN system. MDCH and MSP have confirmed this several times. And there is a momo from the governers office to MSP telling them the system is now conected. I believe Malamute has a copy of it. I am still trying to get a copy. Yes I have seen it with my own eyes. It is real. That is why MSP said they could chek a number IF the patient or caregiver had one. Even if they did not have a card. You see the number is given with in 12 to 15 days. So the # is there just not on a card and mailed out. Well you cant get your number by calling. So MSP want MDCH to send out emails or letters ASAP with the # on it. Also the LEIN system CAN be used by name , but MSP or LEO is NOT allowed to do this (honor system no real alarms in place at this point). Also of note is that ALL checks are cashed EVEN if you are denied. This is why MSP say they cant take just the paperwork. they say you could have been denied and you check was still cashed. I hope this clears it up. John

What about the box you can check to only allow police to check your status if they have your number? I checked that box on my form.

Guest Wayne

Can someone produce a copy of this alleged memo from Governor Granholm to the MSP? How is this information linked directly to the LEIN system without causing a red flag when conducting a traffic stop? Proprietary access via the card number? Something doesn't sound right.

Can someone produce a copy of this alleged memo from Governor Granholm to the MSP? How is this information linked directly to the LEIN system without causing a red flag when conducting a traffic stop? Proprietary access via the card number? Something doesn't sound right.

BINGO! I have a email in to MAl and a call into to the gov's office

Very Very clearly ..

This is the exact condition that was supposed to cause someone in the MDCH to go to jail.

I know it would make things easier for the state police. So what ..

Just because it makes things easier for police, doesn't make it less of a crime.

Very Very clearly ..

This is the exact condition that was supposed to cause someone in the MDCH to go to jail.

I know it would make things easier for the state police. So what ..

Just because it makes things easier for police, doesn't make it less of a crime.

FOUND it here is the link http://www.michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/index.php?/topic/18931-lein-mdch-proof/

HERE ya go: http://www.michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/index.php?/topic/18931-lein-mdch-proof/

Archived