I Predict The Drug War Will Be A Darker Stain On American History Than ...

On Feb. 11th, Columbia Mo. Police violently raided a family's

home, and it can be viewed online at

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=RbwSwvUaRqc.

After the raid, Columbia Police Deputy Chief Tom Dresner said that he believed SWAT team members

followed proper protocol.

"To my knowledge, this man ended up with misdemeanor charges. I watched the video thru 3 times after reading that this was ''protocol'' -I think I hear a total of 6 shots. Some things jumped out at me -I'm assuming the dogs were on the floor. Does this house have a basement? As a child, I played in the basement. It's ''protocol'' to immediately shoot into the floor? In a home with children? What if that was a service dog? Plenty of blind Marijuana Patients. Its ''protocol'' to shoot dogs on entry? before they even pose a threat? I predict The Drug War will be a darker stain on American History than The Salem Witch Trials, Slavery and the Slaughter of the Indians -combined. The ''Authorities'' have way too much authority, who checks them? Because they're out of control. Peace! Missy"

What will we do?

We can Vote!

Sickening isn't it!!! I saw a post on this earlier, and watched the vid a couple of times. Someone needs to check the authorities level of authority. I wonder how those yahoos sleep at night? No doubt... Smoke the Vote!! Peace

Vote? Really? Who are you going to vote for that will end this crap?

Sorry, but voting isn't going to help as long as there's a 2 party system.

I think it's going to take nothing short of a real revolution for American's to win back their freedom from oppression. The kind with guns and blood and all. The war is already on. Right now it's just their guns and our blood. When the people rise up and fight back (instead of voting about it), it will become a revolution. Hope I'm wrong, but it's not like it hasn't happened before in this country.

On Feb. 11th, Columbia Mo. Police violently raided a family's

home, and it can be viewed online at

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=RbwSwvUaRqc.

After the raid, Columbia Police Deputy Chief Tom Dresner said that he believed SWAT team members

followed proper protocol.

"To my knowledge, this man ended up with misdemeanor charges. I watched the video thru 3 times after reading that this was ''protocol'' -I think I hear a total of 6 shots. Some things jumped out at me -I'm assuming the dogs were on the floor. Does this house have a basement? As a child, I played in the basement. It's ''protocol'' to immediately shoot into the floor? In a home with children? What if that was a service dog? Plenty of blind Marijuana Patients. Its ''protocol'' to shoot dogs on entry? before they even pose a threat? I predict The Drug War will be a darker stain on American History than The Salem Witch Trials, Slavery and the Slaughter of the Indians -combined. The ''Authorities'' have way too much authority, who checks them? Because they're out of control. Peace! Missy"

What will we do?

We can Vote!

The will of the people was clear when the ballot initiative passed by as

large of a margin as it did. I support the will of the people to allow

marijuana to be used for medicinal purposes only and the law should be

enforced as such.

Sincerely,

Virg

I think it's going to take nothing short of a real revolution for American's to win back their freedom from oppression. The kind with guns and blood and all. The war is already on. Right now it's just their guns and our blood. When the people rise up and fight back (instead of voting about it), it will become a revolution. Hope I'm wrong, but it's not like it hasn't happened before in this country.

:(......Violence only begets violence......

:(......Violence only begets violence......

Seems waiting around hoping it stops and not fighting back just begets more violence too. I'm not advocating for a revolution, just predicting it. If I were younger and didn't have a family, I might be inclined to join a real fight against these thugs, but as it is I'll have to be content to live out my life as a simple farmer instead of a revolutionary.

I doubt guys like George Washington would have put up with this kind of bunny turd as long as we have.

You guys really want to see something disgusting? Watch how the general LEO community justifies the attack.

http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146024

I feal you nsmn8r,

Who can we vote for?

Politicians will say anything before they are elected

Lets not vote for the ones that we know hate Medical Marijuana...

The Ballot Initiative is how we have our mmj law and is how we will progress...

We Vote for our Ballot Initatrives and the Old Establishment has to eat it, and at some point like it...

It's called Democracy!

I was watching RT news the other day and they said that people all over the world are revolting (starting revolution in Greece, Spain ect) because they are pissed that their gov. is bailing out the banks. All over the world they said. I thought well except for America. This is the country that should be the ones standing up for our rights!

Guest Wayne

Protocol was followed. While law enforcement policy makers will attempt to moo poo you into believing this, the view is intentionally skewed. Police are advised to take out dogs "percieved" to be a threat. Truth be told this is a perfect opportunity to engage in selective target engagement in real life situations, an oppportunity to evaluate live fire exercises on American families. They actually do it well in most instances if you review how many of these engagements ended in the selective deaths of family pets. Or as law enforcement policy makers may ask "Would I be standing here answering these questions if that chihuaha had ripped through the officer's flack jacket and tore his heart from his chest?"

"I predict The Drug War will be a darker stain on American History than The Salem Witch Trials, Slavery and the Slaughter of the Indians -combined." In a hundred years or so you will be proven correct.

Guest Wayne

Until we experience an increase of the American public's awareness of the McCarthy style approach to branding law-abiding citizen's felons, while at the same time terrorizing American families , for merely engaging in mass civil disobedience, via consumption of a harmless herb we stand alone as a community. The Vietnam war was ended when middle America, who's sons served, died, or returned wounded and disabled, stood up beside the "radical youth" and demanded it be made so. With time and patience we can attain the same alliance against an unjust government. November 4, 2008 proved the possibilities.