Getting Started

dave p

Hi, I am interested in becomimg a care giver.(I meet all the qualifactions) It seems you must first be named as a care giver for your patient, then you can apply as a care giver. It seems you won't be able help your patient until your paper work is certified. This does not make sense. Can anyone help me understand?

Hi, I am interested in becomimg a care giver.(I meet all the qualifactions) It seems you must first be named as a care giver for your patient, then you can apply as a care giver. It seems you won't be able help your patient until your paper work is certified. This does not make sense. Can anyone help me understand?

You apply as a caregiver in your patients work, His application will ask for caregiver info, then there is a caregiver attestation(sp?) page that you will fill out, send in a copy of a ID and when he gets his card you will get yours. You will be both approved at the same time so you can begin care when he begins being a patient.

First of all ....

welcome.jpg

'dave p' to MMMA 2.0

Secondly ... I would really try getting to some local

compassion meetings ...

When you say you meet all the qualifactions to be a caregiver ?

When you sign up a patient , Will you be able to supply them w/

Meds right away ? Do you have safeguards in place , Just in case

of an Emerency ? Being a caregiver has so many responsibilities ...

I wish you nothing but the Best and Hope you become a Great Caregiver .

Do as much reading as you can ... and Welcome to the Site .

It seems you won't be able help your patient until your paper work is certified. This does not make sense. Can anyone help me understand?

No, it doesn't make "sense", but, unless you're a big risk taker, you should comply anyway. Especially since it sounds like this would be your first patient. If so, you will have NO legal standing until then, and, in the eyes of some in law enforcement, no legal standing until you actually have a card in your hand. Tread carefully. Very carefully.

Archived