Not Sure What I Have, Hermie?

vender

Hello all, I am not sure whats going on. I have white hairs and no balls down low. I am probably just freaking out but I dont remember if the buds are right. I just see that the flowers are yellow but not opening and no pollen. I hope this is not a hermie.

Looks like a hermie, those pollen sacks are about to burst as well. I would get that out, burn it to the ground. You can harvest the pollen if you would like to get into breeding, since it has no male genetics it would produce in theory femanized seeds, however I've noticed with hermie pollen it tends to make alot of hermies as well. Kind of a dangerous game to play. Also you may want to figure out if you have any light leaks or PH imbalances in your setup. If it went hermie generally something either stressed it enough to make it go into a reproductive mode or it was genetically a hermie. Was that a Clone, a bag seed or a good breeders seed?

So are all my clones trash? Man two months of work down the drain!!! I grew 4 plants from seed and this was the only female, not. The seeds are from a seed bank, Black Jack. Not a clone and no light leaks. They are in a enclosed box and the Ph is always 5.7. This sucks starting over... Any chance the clones from it could be female?

Thanks

So are all my clones trash? Man two months of work down the drain!!! I grew 4 plants from seed and this was the only female, not. The seeds are from a seed bank, Black Jack. Not a clone and no light leaks. They are in a enclosed box and the Ph is always 5.7. This sucks starting over... Any chance the clones from it could be female?

Thanks

They will most likely hermie as well if I'm not mistaken.

This is weird, some branches show only nice buds.. and some look like the pictures. Is it possible that the clones taken before I started flowering could be female and I just stressed the one out? I dont know this really hurts man.. JK! but it does.

This is weird, some branches show only nice buds.. and some look like the pictures. Is it possible that the clones taken before I started flowering could be female and I just stressed the one out? I dont know this really hurts man.. JK! but it does.

If you have some branches still good, chop of the male branches and hope for the best, also don't scrap the clones just yet, put them into flower and see if they exhibit the same thing, if they do its genetics, if they don't its stress. At that point we can begin trouble shooting possible stress issues.

i question if its even worth messing with,if your plant count is low you may want to hang on to them ,but if it were me ,i'd just get them out,clean my room out good and start over,if you hang on to them,you'll just be throwing good time and money on plants that you'll never be happy with.but its up to you..good luck with what ever you do..zb

i question if its even worth messing with,if your plant count is low you may want to hang on to them ,but if it were me ,i'd just get them out,clean my room out good and start over,if you hang on to them,you'll just be throwing good time and money on plants that you'll never be happy with.but its up to you..good luck with what ever you do..zb

I got to agree zipbanger. I am just trying to figure out what changed from last time. The only thing that was changed was the temp. The temps have been in the mid to high 60's, does this create more males? The first crop was in the summer and all the plants were female... and now all are male. Temps?

I think I would have been inclined to take a clone when I knew it was a female.

Most likely some where a long the line the plant was in some way stressed.

I feel really bad for you, ditch the mess, once you have the new one's growing you will feel better.

Best of Luck.

Sure it's a hermie, but also looks as though it has mutated. Wouldn't want to count the chromosomes on that one.

Store-bought seeds, and all male except a mutant? Sorry to hear that. I would question the breeder's abilities.

Best of luck.

If you see BALLs hanging, it's male parts...

If you see 2 legs sticking up in the air that look "ready" those are female parts..

If you see both, you have an uncontrolled ORGY..

Snip snip.. Less you want feminized seed stock, which is what you would end with, if i'm not mistaken..

I read the seeds would be hermie? It has no balls just yellow buds.

"but also looks as though it has mutated. Wouldn't want to count the chromosomes on that one." What do you mean? Some of the buds look great. I got them from Nirvana? I thought they were good? I read that the pollen from this plant used on a female will produce feminized seeds?

• 4 weeks later...

Just an update. I let her go and SOOOOO NOT a hermie. No pollen no seeds and the biggest buds I have ever seen. It is truly ridiculous how big all the buds are on this strain. And it is growing huge buds off the huge buds!! I am deleting some post so I can put pics of it up. HUGE!!!

Archived