Marijuana & Psychological Problems

My name is Devin. I am 20 years old. I am attempting to get my card for my chronic nausea but I'm not here to talk about that I'm here because I suffer from Panic and Anxiety disorder and manic depression (Bi-Polar Disorder). I started smoking pot when I was 13 for recreation. When I was 17 I went to jail for it and was on probation for 1 year. I went through a lot of things in this year. Addiction to alcohol, amphetamines, benzodiazapines. I was diagnosed as Bi-Polar and with P&A Disorder. They had me on anti anxiety meds, anti depressants, and sedatives. I went through so many different kinds of medication it was ridiculous. I gained 60 pounds in about 3 months from the sedatives and slept about 14 hours a day. I took myself off of all these meds and ended up getting kicked out of school for my violent mood eruptions. When I got off of probation I decided to smoke again. It was magical, I felt so creative and great inside, after a while I started to realize that I wasn't just using marijuana recreationally anymore but also medically. If I smoked as soon as I woke up and not even for the rest of the day I would not have any crazy mood swings that day, I would not have any anxiety and never panic attacks. This is still the case. I was wondering if anyone else has any of these disorders as well and discovered themselves maybe that Marijuana has made it better. I have an app for my iPhone called iStrain, it tells you lots of different strain names along with a description and picture and what it can be used to treat medically and also the parent plants. It is a very cool thing to have if you have an iPhone and I was wondering about a strain called Pink Cream Soda and if anyone has ever seen, heard, or used it, It is good for treating panic and anxiety disorder.

Hi Devin, I agree MM does help with those conditions. I hope someone can answer your question. There is a list on this site someplace that has the names of many strains of MM and what conditions they help but I don't remember if the one you're looking for is on it. It seems to me that depression and anxiety are created by society, there's so much stress everywhere. I'm glad you were able to quit the other stuff. One thing I can honestly say for MM is, in my opinion, although it does help with these conditions, the real problem needs to be solved, which is, changing how society treats its people. Sadly, I don't see that changing anytime soon, there's too many greedy, scared, selfish people who don't know how to handle their feelings and don't care who they hurt, and too many of them are in positions of authority. I'm glad MM helps you. Though I don't think depression, bi polar, and anxiety are on the approved list, I believe there is a list of additional conditions, they may be on it, which will be given to the agency that handles approving them.

Sincerely, Sb

Try and get your hands on Brothers Grim Apollo 11, Cinderalla99 (c99) and Princess88. For anxiety and mood I feel those are some magical strains. They're not easy to come by, they're not common either. I recommend seeing your Dr and getting a card, and cultivating yourself. I have never heard of the Pink Cream Soda strain either, Does that app tell you the genetics or breeder? I personally treat myself for pain so I tend to stick to heavier Indicas at night and nice hybrids for daytime use. However I do indulge in a little c99 before a jam session because of its euphoric and comforting headiness, I find it opens me up musically in a most brilliant way.

You should petition the MDCH to accept your conditions

Even though you will most likely get a card for chronic nausea that would make a great testimonial for a petition

Anyone know where the petiton form is....?

How are people going about the petition process ?

You should petition the MDCH to accept your conditions

Even though you will most likely get a card for chronic nausea that would make a great testimonial for a petition

Anyone know where the petiton form is....?

How are people going about the petition process ?

Great idea! I think people overlook all the things that MM can treat. In my opinion this is the best medicine for bi polar disorder by far!

Try and get your hands on Brothers Grim Apollo 11, Cinderalla99 (c99) and Princess88. For anxiety and mood I feel those are some magical strains. They're not easy to come by, they're not common either. I recommend seeing your Dr and getting a card, and cultivating yourself. I have never heard of the Pink Cream Soda strain either, Does that app tell you the genetics or breeder? I personally treat myself for pain so I tend to stick to heavier Indicas at night and nice hybrids for daytime use. However I do indulge in a little c99 before a jam session because of its euphoric and comforting headiness, I find it opens me up musically in a most brilliant way.

The app does tell the genetics but the problem is only with certain strains. Unfortunately Pink Cream Soda is not one of them. I was very curious about the genetics of "Green Crack" but they didn't have that either.

• 2 weeks later...

I was diagnosed with Major depression at 15,

was on all sorts of meds for the next 6 years.

I was diagnosed with PTSD, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder 2 years ago and suffered from panic attacks and debilitating depression.

At 19 I was introduced to Marijuana and found instant relief for a lot of my problems. I also have fibromyalgia and severe IBS so it helps with the pain too.

Its sad that Depression and Anxiety aren't on the list because I literally couldn't function on the prescription regime I had been on for years.

Now 1 year without Antidepressants I have been fine thanks to Marijuana and good counseling.

Archived