Cinderella 99 Is Home

I didn't want to jinx myself and announce this until I had a cutting take root and survive acclimatization. I lost her a long while ago. She has been out to the west coast and finally made her way back home. I'm really stoked. We made some killer crosses with her once upon a time. She's bullet proof stable, finishes in 50 days, tastes very nice, super resinous and yields nice.

We crossed her with Herijuana and the offspring were amazing. Plants look like cactus's and have a super strong structure that have no problem holding up the super heavy super resinous flowers. Great outdoor plant for Michigan.

We also crossed her with Hillbilly Dreams TW and made a cross we named Crazy Train. It was also a huge hit and people still ask for it.

I didn't think I would ever get this clone back and I'm very fortunate to have done so!

Pure and Original Cinderella 99. I know she is because I got her from seed myself. Here's a pic I took of the exact plant:

c99.jpg

Hey Tricloud,

You know I'm going to want one of these. Keep your travels up.

I didn't want to jinx myself and announce this until I had a cutting take root and survive acclimatization. I lost her a long while ago. She has been out to the west coast and finally made her way back home. I'm really stoked. We made some killer crosses with her once upon a time. She's bullet proof stable, finishes in 50 days, tastes very nice, super resinous and yields nice.

We crossed her with Herijuana and the offspring were amazing. Plants look like cactus's and have a super strong structure that have no problem holding up the super heavy super resinous flowers. Great outdoor plant for Michigan.

We also crossed her with Hillbilly Dreams TW and made a cross we named Crazy Train. It was also a huge hit and people still ask for it.

I didn't think I would ever get this clone back and I'm very fortunate to have done so!

Pure and Original Cinderella 99. I know she is because I got her from seed myself. Here's a pic I took of the exact plant:

c99.jpg

MMMmmm-mmmm....never met a progeny of this lovely lady that didn't please me to my core! Every cross I've encountered was superior in every way, Miss Cindy just has a way of making any gentleman that she mingles with a much nicer medicine. Wishing you the best of luck in keeping this wonderful gal right here in good ol' Michigan for a long, long time...Peace...j.b.

Close Call. Our first C99 to take root lost her terminal buds :(

Got a little sick about it but the best looking cutting took root yesterday and was put in a small pot of soil.

She's acclimating but I think we're back in the saddle again.

No signs of terminal bud rot either.

• 2 weeks later...

c99.jpg

unless u got this directly from BROS GRIMM before they went down it is a mix from their "Originals" like what Joey Weed did with all the C99 mixes, APollo, and Genuis cut ups. Most people were not in teh game when the Bros Grimm were big. So my question is do you have "pure un-adulterated BROS GRIMM SEED STOCK"....if so and your legit hit me up. We can trade or work something out. I have G13 x Deep chunk, Juicy Fruit, Shishkaberry, Bubba Kush, c99 x Apollo., THe Church, bb x ak, Nl#5 x Ak, Burmese Kush, Bc Kush, Chocolate Chunk just to name a few i am running and or have cloned.

unless u got this directly from BROS GRIMM before they went down it is a mix from their "Originals" like what Joey Weed did with all the C99 mixes, APollo, and Genuis cut ups. Most people were not in teh game when the Bros Grimm were big. So my question is do you have "pure un-adulterated BROS GRIMM SEED STOCK"....if so and your legit hit me up. We can trade or work something out. I have G13 x Deep chunk, Juicy Fruit, Shishkaberry, Bubba Kush, c99 x Apollo., THe Church, bb x ak, Nl#5 x Ak, Burmese Kush, Bc Kush, Chocolate Chunk just to name a few i am running and or have cloned.

Like I said this C99 came from original Brother Grimm stock and has been around for years. No it's not a Joey Weed knock off, it's the real deal. This exact C99 clone has made some excellent crosses in her day and will be making more real soon B).

Also have Apollo11 and Apollo13 from original Bro Grimm stock. I've grown out a good share of Brother Grimm originals.

I'm pretty well set when it comes to genetics so not much interested in trading.

I didn't notice Space Crush on your list. You should try and score one of those. It's a big hit at the Genesee County Compassion Club and one of my favs. She's Apollo13 x Grape Crush. Not to be confused with the Grape Krush (spelled with a K) that DJ Short made. Potent, tasty, quite gooey, very relaxing, smooth excellent medicine. The Space Crush clone is just over a year old but making a big splash.

• 2 weeks later...

c99 finishes under 60 consistently, always has, always will. Also what about that pic makes it look indica, it doesn't really show much veg, the leaf development in the picture has a long and slender very sativa-esque look to it as well...

And again hate to beat a dead horse, but who are you? You stroll in this forum like capt. know-it-all yet you've just made yourself look dumb in the posts I've seen.

In case you haven't see c99 heres 2 pics that look oddly close to his...

Cinderella99a.jpg

Cinderella99.jpg

well it doesn't look like original c99 at all. the original is Sativa dominant and yours is Indy dom. the flowering time is too short too. it should be about 60-65 days. must be a cross

When you smoke it you know she's sativa dominate. No she's not a cross dude she came from original C99 seeds back in 2000. If you were to look into it you would find out that the original C99 goes 50-60 days.

Yeah she looks a little indi dominate but you know what they say about looks. She was the most potent girl in the litter with an extreme up high.

C99 does have some indica in her, Jack Herrer has NL#5 in her genetics and NL#5 has indica in her lineage. Tight buds don't mean it's going to produce an indica dominate effect.

Thanks for your input though.

I couldnt help but notice you have Shiskaberry,is that from Spice of Life?

no offence meant and this is not a contest but i got some of the very first C99s on offer directly from Bros Grimm into the palm of my hand. i grew the original c99 for many years. it consistently finished in 60-65 days and was very Sativa dominant. it is easy to see cindy traits in the pics above but i think its a cross. sorry. just my opinion