Lansing Maryjane Caregivers Nightmare

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol sorry for paraphrasing. I can see nothing i will say is going to change anyones opinion, so i will drop it. I just hope the city (lansing) can start bringing more positive things to light. Hopefully this can start to change all of your opinions, so at least next time you will get out of the car.

Over and out

Im gonna duck after I say this! Maybe lansing will get more visits when jenny leaves town! tongue.gif

Holy hotness Batman!! Capt'n got me laughing my donkey off with the post uptop!! darn, I needed a good laugh tonight, for that I thank you very much. smile.gif

Rockinlespaul, you had it right before brother, I just couldn't pass up a high-five on your post back there. For that I guess I suck to some, but not the ones that can see clearly. I guess it takes not having ulterior motives to see the truth through the smoke. Looks pretty plain to me.

Someone wasn't upfront enough, or someone didn't ask enough questions. Either way, I would have pulled away too. But that's just me, not knowing whether there cops dressed up to look befuttled, or people just hangin, if it doesn't feel right, leave.

But if I felt that there was something fishy going on, hell ya I'd warn people too. Just beware, be smart, and be safe. The fact of the matter is there are people out there to take your stuff, and leave you with nothing, maybe not even your own pulse. Always play it safe, always be alert. Not everyone is a good person. To believe otherwise is pure folly, to be paranoid isn't all bad all the time.

----Nemo

Paranoia it will save you! unsure.gif

Dear SmartestManAlive,

If you live in the metro-Detroit area you surely must have realized over the past 20+ years that it seems like the first 5-10 minutes of each tv newscast begins with some type of serious crime in Detroit. Murders. Lots of them.

Those days are gone of having to drive to Detroit to get anything cannabis related.

Thank God!

Mizerman

p.s. this is NOT racist - just choose not to go to Detroit for anything - I like my quiet life out in the sticks...lol

we stopped calling people that invade our towne every weekend, weekend warriors and now call them like we see them...Citidiots!biggrin.gif

We have to come to the realization that some people in the cities, and some in the country will have differing view points based on that, and the influences and interactions with others from those area's. What we need to do, if I can remember the words of John Lennon, is come together.

However, we also must be vigilant in the understanding that there are people who live in both places that will put themselves and there wants ahead of anything else. If we could all simply live on what we need, instead of envying or coveting things of our neighbors, what a wonderful world...

Just imagine if we could live together on this earth, as we would expect to live in whatever paradise or heaven you believe in.

--Imagine there is no heaven...

....it's easy if you try...

....no hell below us...

....above us only sky...

You may say... I'm a dreamer....but I'm not the only one....

----Nemo

We have to come to the realization that some people in the cities, and some in the country will have differing view points based on that, and the influences and interactions with others from those area's. What we need to do, if I can remember the words of John Lennon, is come together.

However, we also must be vigilant in the understanding that there are people who live in both places that will put themselves and there wants ahead of anything else. If we could all simply live on what we need, instead of envying or coveting things of our neighbors, what a wonderful world...

Just imagine if we could live together on this earth, as we would expect to live in whatever paradise or heaven you believe in.

--Imagine there is no heaven...

....it's easy if you try...

....no hell below us...

....above us only sky...

You may say... I'm a dreamer....but I'm not the only one....

----Nemo

+1000!

Best post of the day...thank you!

Im gonna duck after I say this! Maybe lansing will get more visits when jenny leaves town! tongue.gif

So, I take it you didn't shed any tears last night when she wasn't picked by Obama to be on the Supreme Court? LOL! Neither did I...neither did I.

Mizerman :D

I just don't understand why people don't get involved

w/ Compassion Meetings and stick together ?

Going to Meetings and get phone numbers from people that are

willing to help you when things get tough ....

Getting a Support Group of People that you can Trust ?

But , then again :

I'm not sure how those City Compassion Meetings are operated ?

I know there are Caregivers and Patients up here in

Northern Michigan that will help people w/ their extras ...

Useally you can get an OZ from $150 - $240 depending on who your dealing w/ ?

I don't think i would go see someone I''ve never meet before

or was'nt recommended by someone i trust ...

Somehow, Someway people need to Stick Together and Help Protect each other

So that things like this does'nt happen .... Thank God nothing Serious happened ...

That's exactly how and why we started our group, family at first, then opened up to oldest closet friends. Now our circle has 18 patient/caregivers. Attending CC meetings on a regular basis is difficult for most of us because of the distance needed to drive, no car or short on gas money.

I think what needs to be considered is honesty if the person who told the OP that they were a home based operation and its located in a area that could be uncomfortable for some.Sure its not the best sales pitch but neither is deception.So whats the moral of the story? I would say this the herb is the herb whether its in a beautifull storefront or someones home as humble as it may be.I don't like Smarmy attitudes and I don't like being decieved.So I think You both are at fault I envision the Guy having chronic weed and needing money and OP with plenty of money and spending twice as much for half as much in the fancy pants store instead of the guy in his house.Who cares what I think I'm just a violent convicted felon who should have never been let out of prison right?I can tell you this I scored dope for cheaper in prison than what some of these cats sell to sick old people who dont know any better.On a side note I was the guy who argued with the Dungeon Master on how much my character could carry

Bopictures334.jpg

Also Captain Obvious can You hook a Cracker up with them corn fed girls number LOL

Well if you decide you are to scared to get out of your car, then why would you post on something you have never seen. I live in the country and love some people in those trucks own one and i am Mexican so please everyone please put down this stereotyping.Do I believe you should check out a place you plan to take a hand full of cash to no matter what they sell or where.Duh, really crybaby's.The Internet is a tool which you can use to check thing out about places,crap even if it is just the listing showing up in the yellow pages.As for the little shop in old town and the one on Barnes, same owner if you pay attention he has been in the Lansing state journal like five times front page couple times, msu came and did a story during a expo it was cool.It is called Hydro-World hydroponics, they also have a awesome hydro-college,I took it and grow some KILLER BUD almost problem free.Great meds,no kidding,different strands depends on the day, and time of day, and day of week. I got blue cheese,white widow, danny traveno, and a couple more i cant think of the names of. Good people,family people. If you are a racist you better stay home they are Mexicans.

My wife and I just got back from the Lansing dispensary named: "LB MaryJane Caregivers". What a patient nightmare!

The guy told us on the phone that they were located at a commercial address.

We drove from Montague MI to discover this guy was located at a residential address in a rough part of town.

This home was dilapidated with 6 men standing outside who looked homeless.

This guy lied to us to lead us to his door! Needless to say, we did not even get out of the car.

So disappointed. He claimed to have 20 different strains; I am sure that was a lie also...

We need a place we can trust. I feel very embarrassed driving my wife to a place such as that! Gives us all a really dirty name.

Please, Please, contact us for locations of quality people with quality product!

TRY MODERNAGE COMPASSION CLUB 25 n saginaw Pontiac, mi mon, wed, thur, & fri , 4- 8 sat 3-9 sun 1-5

So, I take it you didn't shed any tears last night when she wasn't picked by Obama to be on the Supreme Court? LOL! Neither did I...neither did I.

Mizerman biggrin.gif

no tears here! Thats all we need is the worst gov with the spendingest pres ever! (can you say barack hueseinn obama) angry.gif How about noble peace prize! huh.gif

Citidiots, but you sure love us when we come up north and spend our cash at the resturants, hotels, bars and so on. My uncle in national city use to call us fudgies. I lost some respect there with the name calling.

Sorry no offense! but when citidiots come to my town, It does me no good, I dont work here and I dont need your business and fast pace! I stay home on weekends where it is peaceful!laugh.gif

and home for me is in my travel trailer on state land with no one around, on a river or lake, eagles, deer, cyotes, bobcats, fox, bear, my kinda folks!

Citidiots, but you sure love us when we come up north and spend our cash at the resturants, hotels, bars and so on. My uncle in national city use to call us fudgies. I lost some respect there with the name calling.

A citidiot is some one from the city, nothing to do with race, creed or color, I dont know what a fudgie is but I like it!biggrin.gif

A certain someone in my life and their family call me a troll. Not sure if it's because I was born and raised in the thumb, or because of my looks. Either way, no sweat off my back.

And just for the record, I love all of you, country or city. I have spent many years of my life in both places. I have spent just as much time in traffic in Southern California, or sitting on 25 in Denver, as I have spent waiting for some farmer to pull his tractor over so I could pass.

We are all part of this world and we should be able to get along if our hearts are in the right place. But that doesn't mean to be naive about the real dangers that are out there. Just be safe, be well, and be happy. :)

The world would be a better place without mammon...

----Nemo

I guess im a troll too. because we live in nothern lower MI, all good. how bout them u'pers eh?

I dont mean to be snotty to anyone, I was raised in detroit, I was a citidiot,flatlander, etc, I spent my money on weekends in my favorite places to visit, Now i live in northern mi and I like it, I cant stand the city and the fast pace, and the houses being so close together, hey thats me, Thank god Im able to live where i live, I dont realy care who comes to our town or who dont, I like the peace fulness, You dont make as much money up here but you trade it off for the peace and pace, when I go to a mcdonalds up here I know it just looks like a fast food restruant, but its like realy slow and low key, and when people say can I help you, they realy will help you, It is not a figure of speach, when I drive down the road in towns near me and people wave to me, I stop wondering who it was, I dont know the person that just wants to wave at me to be friendly! people jogging or walking down the road up here wave to you for no reason other than to say howdie!

What a Realy Nice Peaceful Place I Live in, I only wish you could slow down and enjoy what I have found!biggrin.gif

no tears here! Thats all we need is the worst gov with the spendingest pres ever! (can you say barack hueseinn obama) angry.gif How about noble peace prize! huh.gif

I hope you all aren't expecting that a Republican governor (Hoekstra, for instance) would be more MMJ friendly.

So is it common for threads around this board to have racial views all throughout posts. People from rural area down talking the city and vice-versa. And I wonder why people from rural areas who love their trailers and wild animals have so much time to come of with derogatory phrases and statements for others. A "Citidiot"? sounds like a term only a idiot would come up with. I'm not bashing anyone, but this thread went from a bad experience story to people bashing other geographical regions and its inhabitants.

A certain someone in my life and their family call me a troll. Not sure if it's because I was born and raised in the thumb, or because of my looks. Either way, no sweat off my back.

LOL A "troll" is simply someone that lives under the bridge ;0)

That makes me a troll also.

• 1 year later...

Sorry but the people who ran LB Mary Jane were dishonest. I tried dealing with them and they jerked me around in a similar manner earlier than when the post was made. They are scum. Yes they are black people but they are not honest black people.

If they were white they would be be dishonest white people. I also think the people were right in not getting out of the car. If you are in an obviously dangerous neighborhood you are best splitting. I know I have been robbed in bad neighborhoods and whether you like it or not places of extreme poverty tend to be more dangerous. Which really sucks for the honest people who have to live there too.

Archived