Garbage Pail Kid

rambozo420

Well this little beauty is a sick puppy for real for real.Anyway I just treated the soil and folier with hydrogen peroxide in a last ditch effort so wish me luck but I think that little girl is out of gas battery is dead and 4 flat tires but who knows.It was mold or (grey mold) I guess.But I laughed to myself before thinking about the garbage pail kids cards they had some good ones this one is mine LOL

Here are a few names My Old Lady and I have come up with

SICKY MISSY

TRASHED TRUDY

MOLDY MOLLY

ATE IT EDNA

FIRED FLORENCE

BEAT UP BETTY

WILTED WILMA

WILTING WIDOW

PLUNGING PRISCILLA

NAPPY NAOME

LIFELESS LAURA

WEEPING WENDY

TIRED TRACY

FEONA FUNGIS

DEAD DAWN

DEBBIE DOWNER

WHITERING WENCH

DEADHEAD DONNA

Feel free to name her yourself LOL

Well it didnt work she's dead.Bummer I just hope she will be the only casualty.Everyone else seems to be doing good but she looked good 3 days ago so.The fear factor has taken on a new level.If it werent for my Buzzard luck I'd have no luck at all

Sorry for yer loss. I just went & checked on the girls. About 3 wks out and my humidity spiked to just over 60 yesterday, usually at a comfortable 30........................... mold scares me,

I gotta get a controller............................................

hope the rest of yours are ok..................................

Sorry for yer loss. I just went & checked on the girls. About 3 wks out and my humidity spiked to just over 60 yesterday, usually at a comfortable 30........................... mold scares me,

I gotta get a controller............................................

hope the rest of yours are ok..................................

I'm worried sick man I dont want to lose my harem mainly the mothers.I'm going to keep them in veg from now on.I dont want to stress them anymore with reveging.The one that died was a clone I grew out and reveged it also cracked open on the stem down low on the plant so that may be why it died.But I believe its some form of fungus attack.I got some stuff in a spray bottle called Daconil its supposed to Control/Stop and Prevent over 70 Diseases but man it sprays out thick and mucusy like snot really and I dont want to use it.I'm going to get some skim milk diluted in water and try it I think the article I read said 1 part milk to 9 parts water?I'm hoping someone has an oldschool rememdy thats on the cheap if this milk dont work.I really dont want to stink the place up with sulfer if I dont have to cause thats my next step.But I think it really is the way I should go that smoke will cover everything.Any and all suggestions are Welcome and appreciated.

I had the rust mold & the white dust. I used Ed Rosenthals zero tolerance. It worked but my situation was not life threatening.

If you use it be aware, they say its safe but it does put out a strong odor for an hour or so. I wear a mask when applieing.

Hopefully it was the split that caused the problem & the others will be ok. Maybe the split caused an embolism. Just couldn't suck up any nutes.

That zero tolerance sounds good all natural and safe.But a bit pricy but Im sure it lasts forever.Thanks man and I hope it was the split in the trunk.

Yes, don't get the gallon. I got the quart bottle & I won't ever have to buy it again. I watered mine down before I put it in the spray bottle......

Archived