Compassion Club

i am trying to find a compassion club that i can go to. i would like it to be within a hour drive of huron county.

i want to go to one so i can see how its done so i can start on up here in huron county. we need one bad. if i have to drive longer that would be okay to i guess but it would put me in some bad pain but i could medicate somewhere so i guess i will survive. any help would be great even if you don't know of any. maybe just help getting it going. like where is the best place what times what to discuss what about food and drinks i don't have a clue!

i am trying to find a compassion club that i can go to. i would like it to be within a hour drive of huron county.

i want to go to one so i can see how its done so i can start on up here in huron county. we need one bad. if i have to drive longer that would be okay to i guess but it would put me in some bad pain but i could medicate somewhere so i guess i will survive. any help would be great even if you don't know of any. maybe just help getting it going. like where is the best place what times what to discuss what about food and drinks i don't have a clue!

Heres a newer one in Kimball Twnshp.. (port huron ???) >>> http://www.thetimesherald.com/article/20100509/NEWS01/5090312/Couple-start-center-for-marijuana-users

Archived