Headlines: "law Enforcers Will Confiscate Cell Phones . . . !?!?"

"Law enforcers will confiscate cell phones with scales for weighing drugs"

http://blog.clevelan...confiscate.html

What will they think of next, eh?!

Fight the Good Fight, everybody . . .

Be FREE!

thanks for the post i still use the LID thing or the fingerssmile.gif and with the phone i program the I.C.E (in case of emerges) i put the MMMA #

It seems to me the drug war is mainly an excuse for LEO's to get free goods, not just mj but anything of value. I've seen many reports of confiscated possessions, and unbelievable fees to have them returned to their rightful owners.... It's a racket! Weren't the witch hunts mainly an excuse to seize property? This kinda stuff is so sickening, I can only read the headlines.

Sb

It seems to me the drug war is mainly an excuse for LEO's to get free goods, not just mj but anything of value. I've seen many reports of confiscated possessions, and unbelievable fees to have them returned to their rightful owners.... It's a racket! Weren't the witch hunts mainly an excuse to seize property? This kinda stuff is so sickening, I can only read the headlines.

Sb

Yeah no doubt!! How much of the confiscated goods actually winds up in evidence room? And what does, just sits there until they can ship it to auction so they can get paid. I just saw on last night news were Muskegon Heights police are under investigation by the state, and they are auditing Muskegon's evidence room. Hmm... sounds crooked to me.

Archived