Marijuana For Life Foundation

Has anyone had any experience with this group? I have been hearing rumors of the ways in which they operate thier business and would appreciate any information that you might have. Thank you in advance...Peace...j.b.

I was Curious Myself ?

I seen one of their cards yesterday ...

and was told a few things about them .

I did look up their Site :

http://web.me.com/marijuana4life/Site/Welcome.html

But their out of Dearborn Heights which is where

i grew up when i was a kid ...

My Grand-parents use to live at :

25616 Hanover St.

between Beech Daily & Gulley Rd

I actually got my recommendation from there. Bill Runco run's the MJ 4 Life Foundation at different locations but they are moving in a office somewhere in Warren this week. Their last location was on Merriman Rd. right next to the Romulus airport. Their number is 1(313)278-8600. If you have the issue of the Midwest Cultivator their is a $160 coupon inside. If you don't qualify from MMJ you don't pay.

I went through them also. The hardest part of the process was contacting them, it took me several weeks of leaving messages and getting no replies. I finally heard where they were located and just dropped in. When I got there they had already closed, but took me in anyway. The doctor was very concerned and helpful. He also counselled me about different methods to take the meds other than smoking.

Rumor has it that if you pay an additional $15 at intake that they will issue you a card that makes you eligible for using cannabis before the "20 day" waiting period. I hope they are not MISLEADING folks with this pitch. There is no legal way, at least according to my lawyer, that this might be accomplished. Are these folks ready to defend this stance in a court of law? I hope not to many folks are falling for this, it's a real good way to find oneself one of the fallen on the fields of "The Drug War". Any one know any facts on this group? Sounds kinda iffy, to me...

Peace...j.b.

Rumor has it that if you pay an additional $15 at intake that they will issue you a card that makes you eligible for using cannabis before the "20 day" waiting period. I hope they are not MISLEADING folks with this pitch. There is no legal way, at least according to my lawyer, that this might be accomplished. Are these folks ready to defend this stance in a court of law? I hope not to many folks are falling for this, it's a real good way to find oneself one of the fallen on the fields of "The Drug War". Any one know any facts on this group? Sounds kinda iffy, to me...

Peace...j.b.

You are right JB. I've heard some pretty crazy stuff lately. People saying they can become a caregiver (legally) w/out having a patient, etc...

I definitely won't be going there for my renewal.

Hope you are doing well,

Mizerman :)

Rumor has it that if you pay an additional $15 at intake that they will issue you a card that makes you eligible for using cannabis before the "20 day" waiting period.

I thought once the Doctor whispered those wonderful words of "recommendation", card or not your legit, so long as you and the doctor are prepared to use the AD policy. Which it sounds like the DR must be ready to do for patients if he would be willing to give out something like that. The technical aspects of the state registry system is merely a "waiting period" for you to receive your card though really isnt it? The Doctor says who can and cant, its not up to the state, except in caregiver situations, unrelated to the patients ability to become legal.

Not that I'm trying to support any misinformation, or agree with trying to get patients to pay for some additional supporting documentation. I know someone who went there yesterday and was approved for recommendation, I'll let know if what i find out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I got my rec thru runco aswell. No complaints at all i also sent a few of my friends up there and no problems with them either.

My complaint would be clones and how he meets you to sell meds. i bought 6 clones off him and i had to meet him at a strip club on michigan ave. Not that big of a deal.. so ok i veg them take some mothers off em and flower them.. 4weeks into flower i notice that they all look exactly the same and all have the same fruity smell...???... i was supposed to get 2 UK cheese, 2 Sour diesel 2 shiskaberry.. so now i have a ton of plants that im not sure what they are (shishkaberry? it smells fruity. and ive also had to meet him in the parking lot at taco bell on telegraph for meds which i didnt care for at all.

this place is not following the law nothing of what i have read in this thred is with in the mm act its just a matter of time before they find out what the letter of the law means.just do what you are soposta do go to your doctor and get your cert thats the letter of the law.some day they will bust places like this and then your cirt will be void keep an eye out and you should not tell any one to go to these places you are not doing them any favors

this place is not following the law nothing of what i have read in this thred is with in the mm act its just a matter of time before they find out what the letter of the law means.just do what you are soposta do go to your doctor and get your cert thats the letter of the law.some day they will bust places like this and then your cirt will be void keep an eye out and you should not tell any one to go to these places you are not doing them any favors

What in this thread tells you they arent following the law? IF you do harvest 5 pounds he can buy it he has a network of patients and caregivers and he has a dispensary soooo what is he doing wrong? ive been there multiple times and not once has he talk of or done anything illegal.

Peace...j.b.

when i got my rec he said he will sell you some after your approved and thats the only way you can purchase it before the 20 day period (legally) maybe thats what he meant and someone took it wrong.

Maybe you pay 15extra for some meds?

when i got my rec he said he will sell you some after your approved and thats the only way you can purchase it before the 20 day period (legally) maybe thats what he meant and someone took it wrong.

Maybe you pay 15extra for some meds?

Still even at that point you have to rely on the AD and risk un needed trouble.

Archived