Lawyer Busted Bringing Drugs To Jail

BobandTorey, congrats that was post #420 for you!!

Regardless of them listening to her on the phone or not (I dont think they were from all that I have heard) she was bringing in prescription medication when she as a lawyer knew the proper way to do this and she was also bringing in tobacco which she knows is not allowed under any circumstance. She clearly was NOT thinking! I do not agree with her bringing the xanax BUT if he has a legit scrip at least she was trying to help him with a legit medication but tobacco??? There is NO reason for that to have been brought in, he wont die from not having his fix of nicotine! Sorry but STUPID STUPID STUPID and things like this make it look bad for those of us that follow and respect the laws even if we do not agree with all of them

BobandTorey, congrats that was post #420 for you!!

Regardless of them listening to her on the phone or not (I dont think they were from all that I have heard) she was bringing in prescription medication when she as a lawyer knew the proper way to do this and she was also bringing in tobacco which she knows is not allowed under any circumstance. She clearly was NOT thinking! I do not agree with her bringing the xanax BUT if he has a legit scrip at least she was trying to help him with a legit medication but tobacco??? There is NO reason for that to have been brought in, he wont die from not having his fix of nicotine! Sorry but STUPID STUPID STUPID and things like this make it look bad for those of us that follow and respect the laws even if we do not agree with all of them

Thanks and yes you are right

Archived