Picture Id For Application

Rocketman

From what I have seen they will take any government issued I.D., If you have a Michigan I.D. I would just use just use it.

(B) Submit photographic identification of both the qualifying patient and the patient's primary caregiver, if applicable. If the qualifying patient is under the age of 18 and does not have photographic identification, no photographic identification is required. Photocopies of the following shall be considered acceptable forms of identification: (i) Current driver's license or identification card, with photo, issued by a state. (ii) Identification card with photo issued by a federal, state, or government agency. (iii) Current military identification card. (iv) Current passport. (v) Current student identification card with photo. (vi) Native American tribal identification with photo (vii) Permanent resident card or alien registration receipt card.

thanks, i didn't see that on the Michigan gov web site. I have a Wyoming D.L. so I will use the Passport. I will be at a great house in Michiagn around the 12th of June. Now i just need one Patient

some meds to offer a patient would be a good thing! wink.gif

Archived