Jump to content

Picture Id For Application


Recommended Posts

From what I have seen they will take any government issued I.D., If you have a Michigan I.D. I would just use just use it.


(B) Submit photographic identification of both the qualifying patient and the patient's primary caregiver, if applicable. If the qualifying patient is under the age of 18 and does not have photographic identification, no photographic identification is required. Photocopies of the following shall be considered acceptable forms of identification: (i) Current driver's license or identification card, with photo, issued by a state. (ii) Identification card with photo issued by a federal, state, or government agency. (iii) Current military identification card. (iv) Current passport. (v) Current student identification card with photo. (vi) Native American tribal identification with photo (vii) Permanent resident card or alien registration receipt card.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

thanks, i didn't see that on the Michigan gov web site. I have a Wyoming D.L. so I will use the Passport. I will be at a great house in Michiagn around the 12th of June. Now i just need one Patient



some meds to offer a patient would be a good thing! wink.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...