New Guy Willing To Learn

I am a native michigander and can't wait to return. I will be moving back to S.E. Michigan mid June. I wish to become a top rated caregiver in a short time. I Jump in to the program with a degree in biology, 10 years of general care-giving in Michigan, a ready supply of superior clones, and a mentor with over 20 years of growing history. I hope to learn from this website as well as provide help to others. In time the public will be more tolerant of this medicine. This will prompt better legislation. and in time, the Feds may even follow suit. It was a dumb senator that got the feds in to the mix. We will be HERD. We will Be UNDERSTOOD. We will TRIUMPH!!!

I am a native michigander and can't wait to return. I will be moving back to S.E. Michigan mid June. I wish to become a top rated caregiver in a short time. I Jump in to the program with a degree in biology, 10 years of general care-giving in Michigan, a ready supply of superior clones, and a mentor with over 20 years of growing history. I hope to learn from this website as well as provide help to others. In time the public will be more tolerant of this medicine. This will prompt better legislation. and in time, the Feds may even follow suit. It was a dumb senator that got the feds in to the mix. We will be HERD. We will Be UNDERSTOOD. We will TRIUMPH!!!

best of luck!!

click on the link in my signature if you need anything!!

Archived